numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

Mostly in involves 1-2 guys and scooby is quick to stop it.

Often the same 1-2 guys and they are buggering up the forum for everyone else.     

I have no idea what they write, due to the excellent Ignore function.    However, it does mean that if you start a thread here, it stands a chance of going off the rails & getting locked. 

Eventually, they might get kicked off, so constructive discussion can continue.

... my time with MonBoy will be just these magical 2 nights. Anything more would probably be less of the fantasy that I go to Thailand for, and more of the reality that I am eager to escape. 

I am looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks .....

Downside is I won't be able to talk over him when I am with faring friends, as he would probably understand the conversation, more than he has had before.

P.S. What's up with the growing number of locked threads? Is the summer heat getting to everyone?

there's something in old saying that one can't go to the same river twice.

Encounters with the some boy  after a while of separation sometimes  are bit disappointing and I can say , it works for both sides. We have our expectancies , boys have theirs and all of the sudden several month later it looks half of fun for some reason is gone. We are disappointed because boys is not as clingy and goods looking as he seemed last time, boy offed few times previously is expecting this will be case this time and all of the sudden instead of sweet candies we have sour cherries.

Mercifully it's not a rule of law and often boy reserved or overlooked first time , now is smiling and warm and we wonder how we could overlook him first time.

Good to know another trip is in the books so we can wait patiently for another fabulous report of yours.

You are correct about danger of BurBoy understanding more, it just means when you will be meeting farang friends , don't tag him along or if you do , subject of boys , bars , offs etc should be avoided at any costs.

As for locked threads you are correct , we had more of those this years that in last 4-5 before combined. Perhaps some posters should realize that is good to make the some point in argument  once, top twice and then move on.

It's fallacy to think that drilling it to no end,  thinking that winning an arguments prevents them from looking , how to say it politely , incompatible perhaps.  

Monboy is paid fun regardless how it ends with you two and burboy never was. Still very special the way things transpired. It is like one of those fairytale that only happens in movies and yet its real.

The constant bickering usually shows immaturity, often seen in younglings and aging older generations alike. ignore function work bests though some of you keep quoting the troll, hence some of the posts still made it through my phone screen lol

Numazu wrote     "He wants me to visit him in Myanmar, but I don't think I am going to do that. I am thinking my time with MonBoy will be just these magical 2 nights. Anything more would probably be less of the fantasy that I go to Thailand for, and more of the reality that I am eager to escape".

When I first read this, the romantic in me was a bit disappointed.  I thought it would have been a wonderful adventure to meet him in Myanmar.

Then my memory gave me a well deserved kick in the butt and I recalled the numerous times I made visits to boys' homes in Issan or Chiang Mai.     If I could do it all over again, I would say "no thanks" and just remain in Bangkok or Pattaya without delving into the family lives of these boys. 

...... and just remain in Bangkok or Pattaya without delving into the family lives of these boys. 

exactly , after all if we offed boys few times I guess we wouldn't be introducing him to our parents if they happened to be in Bangkok at the same time 

I've enjoyed most of my trips to the countryside to visit Thai friends. After a few days, it's usually quite enough for me, but a little adventure every once in a while is fun. A Bangkok mono diet would get boring at some point. I'd jump at the chance to visit someone in a Burmese village, so far that hasn't happened yet...

BurBoy has recently finished his Level 2 english classes from the Dear Burma Academy, and I am impressed by how much more improved his english has become. He texts in complete sentences now, and our video calls are more conversational. I am looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks to see in person how much it has improved. Downside is I won't be able to talk over him when I am with faring friends, as he would probably understand the conversation, more than he has had before.

That is nice.

I've sent DearBurma link to another Burmese guy, not sure if he was aware about their English classes at special price

Numazu wrote "He wants me to visit him in Myanmar, but I don't think I am going to do that. I am thinking my time with MonBoy will be just these magical 2 nights. Anything more would probably be less of the fantasy that I go to Thailand for, and more of the reality that I am eager to escape".

When I first read this, the romantic in me was a bit disappointed. I thought it would have been a wonderful adventure to meet him in Myanmar.

Then my memory gave me a well deserved kick in the butt and I recalled the numerous times I made visits to boys' homes in Issan or Chiang Mai. If I could do it all over again, I would say "no thanks" and just remain in Bangkok or Pattaya without delving into the family lives of these boys.

I never ever agreed to visit boys' families although received invitations from some boys .

First because I don't think that to be in a rural remote thai family house is appealing to me I am sure I will be bored to death after the second night,Second reason it could be a potential trap of the Thai boy's family to milk money from me;dead buffalo, sick father ,borther made accident and more other hilarious stories that used to take as much money as can from the poor falang stuck at the local thai family house.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I just got caught up with this long and exciting travelogue. Thank you for the fantastic story.. It was such a great read. As I am looking forward to my much anticipated first trip to Bangkok, it gives me much to dream of. I was so hoping to be able to find MonBoy at Jupiter, as I have, myself, evolved into a size queen after repeated trips to Brazil. I was definitely saddened to read that he has returned to his "other" home. But hopefully I will find someone similar on my trip. 

Thanks again for the fantastic,alluring, sensual and erotic journal.. 

lurkerspeaks, if you are a size queen, you'll love Thailand. You may or may not find monboy, but if you don't there are plenty of other hung guys to choose from.

I'd be interested in how you think the guys from Brazil compare with the Thais.

I've never been to Brazil - it's on my bucket list - but the biggest cock I've ever seen was attached to a Brazilian guy I met in a sauna in Copenhagen. I was in a cubicle and this cock came in through the glory hole. It kept coming, and coming and coming. OMG!

Way too big to be of any use, but ever since, I've been fascinated by Brazilian guys.

I just got caught up with this long and exciting travelogue. Thank you for the fantastic story.. It was such a great read. As I am looking forward to my much anticipated first trip to Bangkok, it gives me much to dream of. I was so hoping to be able to find MonBoy at Jupiter, as I have, myself, evolved into a size queen after repeated trips to Brazil. I was definitely saddened to read that he has returned to his "other" home. But hopefully I will find someone similar on my trip.

Thanks again for the fantastic,alluring, sensual and erotic journal..

Monboy was great for Namzu because they had a great chemistry between them that's not mean that you would have the same experience even if you could met him most likely you would receive from him the usual mechanical cold sex as received from the most of the money boys in Thailand. I believe you will find eventually what you are looking for but you have to patient. I met lovely boy in Phuket via Grindr not a money boy and sadly had to leave him today becuse I am flying home soon from BKK.I guess hipotaticaly if I decided to leave in Thailand there would be a great potential that we become boyfriends but we both know that it was a very short 'relationship' and he was smart enough to not become too emotionally involved with me and continue his work and life as usual.

He was really great and affection, very modest and simple ,shine and gentle and the sex was great not something you can receive by regular gogo boy.Sadly life must go on and we will have to forget each other.

Monboy was great for Namzu because they had a great chemistry between them that's not mean that you would have the same experience 

You are bringing very valid point.

Encounters are usually great because there's chemistry or boy is professional or his client is so horny that doesn't pay any attention to possible shortcomings. This not necessarily means that others  will have as great or as bad experience as we had with the same boy or place.

Probably most of us run through all 4 cases, recommended boy turned out to be great or turned out not to be as fantastic as  other guy enthused but also despite warnings we may take a chance and off the boy who will turn as bad as warned or quite opposite , we are happy with him and wonder what the problem possibly was.

The same goes with bars , massages , shows , food , hotels , 3rd class trains etc.

So lesson to all is to follow recommendations but use our own gut when actually engaging boy or services.

If one is not happy,  shouldn't blame person on whose recommendation he acted as our tastes and experiences vary but I personally actually like if somebody reports back either in the thread or by PM that he tried this or that based on my report and feels disappointed or other way around.

At times even we may wonder what happened as repeat performance is not either close to original one both ways.

I had cases when I took massage boy for his looks and session was nothing memorable but because of his looks I took him again and it turned out to be great.

So it seems we need to carry grain of salt with us at all times.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I learned long ago from both Montreal and Rio hirings...listen to any recommendations, but remember that "actual experience may vary greatly depending upon chemistry, time, day, lunar cycle, bills due soon, and any endless other number of factors."

I never ever agreed to visit boys' families although received invitations from some boys .

First because I don't think that to be in a rural remote thai family house is appealing to me I am sure I will be bored to death after the second night,Second reason it could be a potential trap of the Thai boy's family to milk money from me;dead buffalo, sick father ,borther made accident and more other hilarious stories that used to take as much money as can from the poor falang stuck at the local thai family house.

I have been a few times, and while the first are interesting experiences, it quickly becomes boring. No problems with request for money, there is just nothing to do and nowhere to go in the village, and I'm dependent on them for food and transportation.

I was so hoping to be able to find MonBoy at Jupiter, as I have, myself, evolved into a size queen after repeated trips to Brazil. I was definitely saddened to read that he has returned to his "other" home. But hopefully I will find someone similar on my trip.

About two weeks ago, I was about to enter Jupiter hoping to see (and maybe more) MonBoy in there. But boys in jeans on stage, and half an hour to wait before show starts (which is supposed to have boys in underwear - info from staff) deterred me, and now that MonBoy is home, there is no reason for me to visit Bangkok bars with Pattaya matching my style much better.

About two weeks ago, I was about to enter Jupiter hoping to see (and maybe more) MonBoy in there. But boys in jeans on stage, and half an hour to wait before show starts (which is supposed to have boys in underwear - info from staff) deterred me, and now that MonBoy is home, there is no reason for me to visit Bangkok bars with Pattaya matching my style much better.

I agree there's no reason to visit Bangkok bars with Pattaya or Phuket are much better options for me.

My last two trips to Thailand began with short stays in Pattaya for jet lag adjustment before heading to Bangkok.  This has worked well for me, I stay in Jomtien and let the bar boys assist  in my adjustment.  Then I'm ready for Bangkok.  Just booked for a November trip and will begin that in Pattaya/Jomtien.