Guest samebb

Going to pattaya - sunee plaza tips?

Guest samebb

Had a busy few weeks in Bangkok with Numazu, mark ect on there visits. I want a change of scene. Agoda had stupidly low rates for the Agate hotel in Jomtien "my favorite", so heading down on thursday for a long weekend.

On previous visits I have never "GOT" sunee plaza. Walked there. Had a beer and after a chat with a boy gone back to jomtien. What am I missing?

Any tips would be appreciated! I feel I am missing something.

If anyone wants to grab a beer let me know!

Thanks

Guest samebb

perhaps lust?

try Good Boys for something different

It's certainly not the lust. Will check out Good Boys. 

I think it was just a lack of knowledge on what is where, ect. Last time I was there I was sat outside some bar in the middle of the plaza and could only see 3 other farang. 

Guest samebb

I think Sunee Plaza is seriously under-rated, it has a more laid-back feel to it than BoyzTown, although Eros and Good Boys are certainly not for the shy or faint-hearted.

I wouldn't class myself as faint hearted. I went to eros with floridarob in feburary. There were 4 drunk boys who couldnt get hard haha.

Guest samebb

Were they cute farang? Try Diamond Bar, the lads there are friendly and drinks reasonable.

Well not my type. All atleast twice my age.

Give Nice boys bar a try. Very friendly staff and most nights plenty of boys on stage. The boys are not shy at all and even if this is not a showbar, just watching the boys on stage in this bar is a great fun 'show'.

And of course not miss the new Winner boys agogo.

If you want bang for your buck and lots of guy fun, open a bottle at Eros and have a pocket full of 20 baht notes.

The trick is to know when to open a bottle. If the bar is full I would not open the bottle bit if there are a lot of idle guys then pop the cap and let the good times roll!

Guest samebb

If you want bang for your buck and lots of guy fun, open a bottle at Eros and have a pocket full of 20 baht notes.

The trick is to know when to open a bottle. If the bar is full I would not open the bottle bit if there are a lot of idle guys then pop the cap and let the good times roll!

This might have been what happened prior to my visit with floridarob back in February. We didn't arrive till after 11pm and all the boys were very very drunk. 

Timing is everything! Thanks for the advice. 

On previous visits I have never "GOT" sunee plaza. Walked there. Had a beer and after a chat with a boy gone back to jomtien. What am I missing?

Sunee is my favorite gay prostitution are in Pattaya because it has gogo bars and reasonable prices (cheap, if you insist).

In Jomtien, there is no gogo, and in Boystown there are some place where you might encounter attitude, overcharging (see recent 450 Baht boy drink thread in BBB) or unavailable boys (those outside Toy boys?), all of which I detest.

In Sunee, I have long history of always some boy worth looking at in Power Boys or Nice Boys and fully worth the drink price.

Give Nice boys bar a try. Very friendly staff and most nights plenty of boys on stage. The boys are not shy at all and even if this is not a showbar, just watching the boys on stage in this bar is a great fun 'show'.

Agree its a fun bar at least in my experience. But after chatting with a few guys there it was obvious that most dont want to do anything outside of the bar except chuck wow! Did I visit on an off night?

Eros can be worth a visit. On a good night you might have a naked boy sat on your lap within 5 minutes of entering.

Places in Boyztown such as Cupidol have a much better selection of boyz, but they keep their underwear on in the bar.

Eros can be worth a visit. On a good night you might have a naked boy sat on your lap within 5 minutes of entering.

Places in Boyztown such as Cupidol have a much better selection of boyz, but they keep their underwear on in the bar.

I find it handy to change 1,000 baht note into 100s before I go in - a steady supply of tips equates to a steady supply of cocks to play with  hahaha

Sunee obviously is for those wanting hands-on fun before offing a boy. Usually I start my night 9.30 ish and do bar hopping until before the bars are closing then off a boy. Typically I stay in Boyz Town so offing could be from ToyBoys or DreamBoys etc.

Eros, Nice Boys are the places I frequent more. I also like Winner; but there hands-on is more subdued, for me anyway. Tried Good Boys a few times but they are typically not my type (don't start a war with me).

I find it handy to change 1,000 baht note into 100s before I go in - a steady supply of tips equates to a steady supply of cocks to play with  hahaha

Agree 100% and that's what I do at Nice Boys. As soon as got started with one boy, there would be steady stream of boys come to where I sat offering their services. Great fun.

Samebb, how could you miss anything :)

Guest samebb

Some great advice here. Thanks to you all. I actually ended up arriving in pattaya 1 day early. Never managed to escape jomtien last night though.

Will head to Sunee tonight and check out winner and good boys. Now back to snuggling with the sexy Cambodian next to me.

Samebb, there are some great places to see in Sunnee.  I loved just finding a beer bar and watching the street traffic go by.  It was always lively and fun.  I have not been in years. But, I know you will have fun.  Enjoy Pattaya and Sunnee!

Even if boys of type I like are rarity in Sunee with partial exception of Good Boys I agree that bars are fun and boys adventurous.

I find it endearing that when I profess / truly / that i like bigger boys , it's always met with understanding and than offered an advice to try Boyztown. Never offed anybody from Sunee but , like Vessey distributed quite a few red noted among the needy there.