Travellerdave

Pattaya in Low Season

I've been here two days now and my impression is that this is the quietest I've ever seen Pattaya. My flight was an hour late and whilst there were no queues whatsoever at immigration my bag was virtually the last one to appear. Consequently I missed my booked seat on the Bell Travel bus, but the alternative regular bus was leaving in 10 minutes which terminates in Jomtien where I am staying. The 120 fare is a real travel bargain with the trip taking only about 15 minutes longer than a taxi at 1500 baht. I just towed my wheelie bag a couple of hundred yards from the bus to the Agate Hotel.

The Agate is certainly a large top class hotel but at the moment seems very quiet - just a few guests mixed gays with boys and heterosexual couples. Rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast is superb with a choice of hot dishes cooked to order.

First night I ventured to the gay bar strip which like the Agate was suffering from a distinct lack of customers which was the same last night. I did make a quick trip to BT which was equally quiet, taking in Cupidol, which was rather a disappointment, having a very average crew of boys who were not twinky enough for my taste. Returning to Jomtien I did however find an off for my bed, who met my specification.

Same story at the Dongtan Beach with just a scattering of chairs taken. However it was very pleasant there with hazy sunshine and calm sea. Improvements to the beach front are well under way but do not interfere with beach activities. However the toilet was closed but you can use those at Tui's for 10 baht.

Moving around on the baht buses is easier with lower traffic volumes.

I'm at the agate now with samebb.....we get along pretty well since we have TOTALLY different tastes in guys.....

Except for my last trip in Feb, I've been bypassing Pattaya for a long time because of too many fem boys (I like macho types, tattoos, etc) but last trip and this one have improved my thinking about Pattaya.

On the next trip, I might bypass BKK

Yeah floridarob and myself are at the agate also. Having a great time. This hotel is a second home for me now and the jomtien complex my back yard. Sunee plaza especially nice boys was a twink paradise thursday night. I suggest taking a look. 10+ boys on stage naked and jerking off. Was a great time. Low season is amazing for us. Bad for the boys and bar owners.

the alternative regular bus was leaving in 10 minutes which terminates in Jomtien where I am staying. The 120 fare is a real travel bargain with the trip taking only about 15 minutes longer than a taxi at 1500 baht. I just towed my wheelie bag a couple of hundred yards from the bus to the Agate Hotel.

Looks like the regular bus worked for you.    A 10 minute wait and a 200 yard walk makes it a very competitive option.

If the wait is 1.5 hours, that's less attractive.     Also every bus I seem to take dumps passengers off at the northern bus terminal, which results in haggling in with the baht bus mafia or a long walk to catch a regular price baht bus.    Last time the baht bus driver at the terminal quoted me 200 baht and the 3 Thais 30 baht each, so I walked off.   They were not accepting the 30 baht either.

nice boys was a twink paradise thursday night. I suggest taking a look. 10+ boys on stage naked and jerking off.

Were they fully naked ?     

I've only seen them in their normal underwear, but with their cock out. 10 of them fully naked would be much more interesting.  

At the north bus terminal ypu can get tge baht bus for 10 baht. Walk past all tge touts to the main road. Cross over and walk about 100 years to a tend on the side if the road. Wait a few minutes in the shade and the normal bus will come. It terminates near boys town... top of walking street. To get to jomtien cross the intersection and get a another baht bus at the stop.

Always ignore the scammer touts!

Were they fully naked ?     

I've only seen them in their normal underwear, but with their cock out. 10 of them fully naked would be much more interesting.  

Yeah, they were. I went to nice boys about a month ago and didn't stay long at all. There were about 10 boys, none of which my type. The only things of interest was the waiter who was really cute. 

On Thursday however, there were probably 20 boys there. Many twink types. 3 or 4 had real potential for me. When we arrived about 10 of the boys were naked or had their underwear around their ankles and were jerking off. Some were shy and the other boys coaxed them into joining in. Some were hard, some were not. It was a good time. I plan to head back there before leaving Pattaya. I just wonder if again it will be totally different. 

Browsed GR this morning where I noticed this boy and contacted him. Exchanged messages to and fro as he didn't seem to want to give me his telephone number. He later said he had no idea where the Jomtien Complex was. Typical Thai boy - they seem ignorant of geography apart from the immediate area where they work. I told him to take a motor bike and I would meet him outside. He turned up minus ID card but I just walked him through the lobby to my room.

Turns out he works in a hotel and speaks fair English. Supplements his small wage.

Small twinkly boy aged 19. Nice smooth body. Small rock hard cock. Good session 4.5/5.00. IMG_0018.JPG

Very nice boy Travellerdave !

Excatly my type.were you only short time with him ?

Yeah, they were. I went to nice boys about a month ago and didn't stay long at all. There were about 10 boys, none of which my type. The only things of interest was the waiter who was really cute. 

On Thursday however, there were probably 20 boys there. Many twink types. 3 or 4 had real potential for me. When we arrived about 10 of the boys were naked or had their underwear around their ankles and were jerking off. Some were shy and the other boys coaxed them into joining in. Some were hard, some were not. It was a good time. I plan to head back there before leaving Pattaya. I just wonder if again it will be totally different. 

Sounds fun and interesting. Do report back if you drop by again.

Nice boys always are worth a try... I find an off now and then.

No boys unattached I'm afraid - those days are gone. I remember a few years ago when Thai boys arrived in the afternoons and arosed us dressed in their tiny speedos looking for action. Some played volley ball leaping and falling displaying their tight brown bodies. I digress !

Not digressing at all - as this was the very reason to spend the afternoon on the Dongtan Beach in those days! Sad to hear that you found no sign of life when you were visiting.

Yes work is in progress to improve the seashore but it does not impact on the pleasure of sitting on the beach. There is no problem walking to the gay section, although I would say that it should not now be described as such, bearing in mind a significant number of customers in the area are obviously not gay. Perhaps in these enlightened times there is no need for gay men to congregate in specific areas of beaches. Although we would have to be a bit more restrained and cut out some of the activities seen a few years at Dongtan - kissing and cuddling, sharing a single chair and fondling in the sea to mention a few.

Browsed GR this morning where I noticed this boy and contacted him. Exchanged messages to and fro as he didn't seem to want to give me his telephone number. He later said he had no idea where the Jomtien Complex was. Typical Thai boy - they seem ignorant of geography apart from the immediate area where they work. I told him to take a motor bike and I would meet him outside. He turned up minus ID card but I just walked him through the lobby to my room.

Turns out he works in a hotel and speaks fair English. Supplements his small wage.

Small twinkly boy aged 19. Nice smooth body. Small rock hard cock. Good session 4.5/5.00.attachicon.gifIMG_0018.JPG

Hello, 2 questions : is he a bottom boy, and do you know wich pattaya'area he is working or living. Thank you.

Guest Homoskater

Small twinkly boy aged 19. Nice smooth body. Small rock hard cock. Good session 4.5/5.00.attachicon.gifIMG_0018.JPG

What a gorgeous twink you found :)

What is his name on GR?