Travellerdave

Pattaya in Low Season

Perhaps in these enlightened times there is no need for gay men to congregate in specific areas of beaches. Although we would have to be a bit more restrained and cut out some of the activities seen a few years at Dongtan - kissing and cuddling, sharing a single chair and fondling in the sea to mention a few.

Enlightened or not, I would prefer gays congregating in gay areas, mainly so the families with noisy screaming kids would be by definition sitting elsewhere.    

As for toning down activities, I think all the activities of what you list are fair game on any part of the beach.  Although having a gay section does give the clear opportunity to make it clear that is the gay section, in the very unlikely case that anyone objects.

Hello, 2 questions : is he a bottom boy, and do you know wich pattaya'area he is working or living. Thank you.

Yes he bottomed for me and he told me his room was near Tukcom. He told me that he worked in a hotel but did not say in what capacity. He took a motor bike to Jomtien Complex and arrived reasonably quickly.

He is versatile and fucked me a little before we changed roles.

Id on Gr. sirikornha537.

The concessionaire where I sat at dongtan said he had four customers all day. I am still trying to figure out if he is extremely polite out of desperation or because he likes me.

I am sitting at Rits chairs now and there are 6 customers at 415pm. The nearby work is progressing since i was here last month. The paving is completed in front of Rits and past the still locked toilet block. It is a very hot day but quite pleasant sitting under the umbrellas. Not much business for the manicure ladies or the few massage boys around. I did see 3 shirtless guys from the Jomtiem Complex bars returning from their swim and gave me a nice smile and that searching for a customer look so there is still some occasional talent at the beach. I am staying at the Agate for the first time and very good so far.

Browsed GR this morning where I noticed this boy and contacted him. Exchanged messages to and fro as he didn't seem to want to give me his telephone number. He later said he had no idea where the Jomtien Complex was. Typical Thai boy - they seem ignorant of geography apart from the immediate area where they work. I told him to take a motor bike and I would meet him outside. He turned up minus ID card but I just walked him through the lobby to my room.

Turns out he works in a hotel and speaks fair English. Supplements his small wage.

Small twinkly boy aged 19. Nice smooth body. Small rock hard cock. Good session 4.5/5.00.attachicon.gifIMG_0018.JPG

I keep coming back to this picture I get a feeling of something stirring in my undies when I see this sexy boy.

I have a couple of things to sort out at home and then hopefully I'll be heading back to The L.o.S in the next couple of weeks. I've been away for 56 days now.

On Thursday however, there were probably 20 boys there. Many twink types. 3 or 4 had real potential for me. When we arrived about 10 of the boys were naked or had their underwear around their ankles and were jerking off. Some were shy and the other boys coaxed them into joining in. Some were hard, some were not. It was a good time. I plan to head back there before leaving Pattaya. I just wonder if again it will be totally different. 

I have been many times to Nice Boys (one of the bars I visit every trip to Pattay) but did not observe any such activities. But I can well image this is possible, if there is a customer who asks for it and tips. I'm unlikely to start such activities, but would love to watch (just like the meeting at Good Boys on 23aug2017).

I have been many times to Nice Boys (one of the bars I visit every trip to Pattay) but did not observe any such activities. But I can well image this is possible, if there is a customer who asks for it and tips. I'm unlikely to start such activities, but would love to watch (just like the meeting at Good Boys on 23aug2017).

We returned again on Saturday night. It was one of the boys birthday, who was very very cute!

There were dicks out again, but this time only 4 or 5 of the boys. It was obvious they were trying very hard to get customers. Low season after all. 

As always with these things it just depends on the night. EROS was a ghost town as was Winner Boys.

Yeah, they were. I went to nice boys about a month ago and didn't stay long at all. There were about 10 boys, none of which my type. The only things of interest was the waiter who was really cute.

On Thursday however, there were probably 20 boys there. Many twink types. 3 or 4 had real potential for me. When we arrived about 10 of the boys were naked or had their underwear around their ankles and were jerking off. Some were shy and the other boys coaxed them into joining in. Some were hard, some were not. It was a good time. I plan to head back there before leaving Pattaya. I just wonder if again it will be totally different.

I go to Nice Boys often and was there last week precisely because the boys are not twinks like those @ Winner or for the most part Jomtien Complex.

He turned up minus ID card but I just walked him through the lobby to my room.

Turns out he works in a hotel and speaks fair English. Supplements his small wage.

Small twinkly boy aged 19. Nice smooth body. Small rock hard cock. Good session 4.5/5.00.attachicon.gifIMG_0018.JPG

Seriously, how were you able to verify his age without an ID card?

A friend from Sg visited recently and he wanted to take a boy off from one of the go go bars and the guy didn't have ID.  I was acting as interpreter and wasn't entirely convinced that he was 19 as he claimed.  My friend decided against taking the boy off, tipped him nicely and we left.  My friend seemed disappointed that I didn't give the boy the 'all-clear' but I told him it's better to be safe than sorry.  He has a good job and life back home and any hint of impropriety of this sort and he's finished.

Sglad acted wisely. i was very surprised that Travellerdave took that chance and wouldn't recommend it even if the guy looked old enough. I'm surprised that the hotel allowed him in.

From what was said, it was daytime. AGATE have a new girl working at reception in the day and she is useless. The rest of the staff there are excellent.

I was there this week with another board member and he had a similar daytime incident. They never called when the guy was leaving.

I have never had an issue. IDs were always taken and checked and calls to my room were placed. I haven't ever had a guest in the day though. 

I go to Nice Boys often and was there last week precisely because the boys are not twinks like those @ Winner or for the most part Jomtien Complex.

Sure you have the right place? 

A twink, defined as a guy in his late teens or early twenties with a slim or physically fit body. Not saying all the boys in Nice Boys fit that, but there are a few. There are for sure more fem types in Winner Boys. 

I went 3 time in the last week to Nice Boys. Every time there were a few hot twinks in there!

From what was said, it was daytime. AGATE have a new girl working at reception in the day and she is useless. The rest of the staff there are excellent.

I was there this week with another board member and he had a similar daytime incident. They never called when the guy was leaving.

I have never had an issue. IDs were always taken and checked and calls to my room were placed. I haven't ever had a guest in the day though. 

I see.  Out of curiosity, is the onus for checking ID on the guest, the hotel or both?  Put it in another way, if the guest is found in bed with an underaged person, do they arrest the guest only or is the hotel held accountable too?

The sad fact is that the thai police enforce the low only on falangs, Never heard of Thai that was arrested of having sex with underage, I guess they only want to statify the international press and don't realy care about this issue.

As far as I know, the age of consent is 15 years in Thailand. However if money is involved, it's seduction of minors or something similar and punishable by law (technically all prostitution is illegal, but for over 18 year-olds nobody cares).

The difference between Thai and Farang is that a Thai who has money and is worth blackmailing probably has connections as well and can get out of the situation, whereas a Farang has only money, but no connections.

What I heard/read is that sex with under 15-year-olds always goes to court, whereas in the 15-18 year gap you can buy your way out.

but I was there twice , at most trice,  and actually saw boy furiously jacking off beside watchful farang 3 times his age and 6 times his weight. It needs to be said that farang was not that old so I decided not to spent too much time there. 

The sad fact is that the thai police enforce the low only on falangs, Never heard of Thai that was arrested of having sex with underage, I guess they only want to statify the international press and don't realy care about this issue.

I too have read of Thais being prosecuted.

However, unless it is a very important case you,probably won't read it in the English language press....

The Chinese obviously like the bigger Thais so watch out vinapu you might have some competition looking for muscle in Pattaya with these horny Chinese in town. The Chinese guys were generous at the Venue and gave out many tips to the dancers.

I noticed this in Bamgkok, and to top your observation often they are on younger side. 

But this is welcomed development since keeps bars alive and boys fed. One of my quasi regulars got new shiny motorcycle ./ not motorsai / from his Chinese lady but still expereesed desire to share some whisky with me when she will be gone so he's  not quite spoiled yet. In Dec , young Chinese snatched famous Mekhin from me at old Jupiter. 

So you are right , I feel the pinch and as said , I don't mind.

Yes he bottomed for me and he told me his room was near Tukcom. He told me that he worked in a hotel but did not say in what capacity. He took a motor bike to Jomtien Complex and arrived reasonably quickly.

He is versatile and fucked me a little before we changed roles.

Id on Gr. sirikornha537.

Thanks a lot for details. Important for me because the hotel where i stay every month is on 2d road. So will be more easy to find for him. I can also take him at Tukcom. I try to see this good looking boy next month.

Thanks a lot for details. Important for me because the hotel where i stay every month is on 2d road. So will be more easy to find for him. I can also take him at Tukcom. I try to see this good looking boy next month.

I will insist to see his ID in advance I am not sure he's 19 yo as he declared on GR. his refusal to give his phone number and the fact he 'forgot' his ID seems to me very suspicious.