Guest clumpt

Partner wanted for boy party

Guest clumpt

Partner wanted to share fun and costs.

Boy party Sunday 7th October 16:00 to 24:00

Venue - Room or apartment in Pattaya / Jomtien to be decided.

Scenario - 2 Farang (myself and whoever)/4 boys, all naked for entire 8 hrs. Wanking, sucking, fucking, rimming (all boys must agree beforehand that they will fuck and be fucked) - anything beyond that to be discussed and agreed beforehand. Boy with boy(s) and boy(s) with farang. Far ang/farang subject to both agreeing beforehand.

Finances - Boys to be paid ฿2500 each + additional ฿500 for each time they cum (max ฿2000 additional each boy). Plus incentive bonuses of ฿1000 each to the two boys we consider have been most entertaining. Allowing ฿6000 for off fees, room booking, condoms, lubes, toys and refreshments. That's ฿26,000 split two ways - ฿13,000 each. (Yes, I know it's expensive).

Recruitment - Venue / Boys to be chosen jointly on Saturday evening recruited from bars / go go's / apps - the last time I did this in Bangkok word got around pretty quickly what was on offer and we didn't have to do much searching/persuading to get a good and enthusiastic selection. I prefer non fem twinks under 30 and am looking for partner with similar tastes. I am 59 yo caucasian, not skinny, versatile, medium uncut.

Interested please pm me for meet up Saturday afternoon.

Best wishes for your project which will take a effort to organise. If I was in Pats I would make the investment and see how I turned out, although at my age I fear that a lack of stamina would reduce the potential pleasure.

10 years ago with a gay friend we took 3 boys back to our condo for a party. This was memorable but your project is a step up in scale. If you get it off the ground I'm sure everyone would enjoy a report.

Guest clumpt

Best wishes for your project which will take a effort to organise. If I was in Pats I would make the investment and see how I turned out, although at my age I fear that a lack of stamina would reduce the potential pleasure.

10 years ago with a gay friend we took 3 boys back to our condo for a party. This was memorable but your project is a step up in scale. If you get it off the ground I'm sure everyone would enjoy a report.

Guest clumpt

This is actually the third time I've done this, although the previous two were in Bangkok with friends visiting from Europe as my buddy's. No friends visiting so far this year hence the call out. I thought this might actually be easier to arrange in Pattaya but so far no pm's in, which is a bit disappointing. The first time there were only 3 boys + a 'mamasan' from the bar who remained dressed and acted as a master of ceremonies directing activities and making sure the boys delivered. 2nd time we took the best boy from the first session who helped us recruit the other three from different bars, order of ceremonies was decided by playing cards - Kings, Queens & Joker, with the Joker having the roll of 'meat in a sandwich', the others you can guess. This worked well, with three different draws taking place over the evening. 1st 3K 3Q, 2nd 3K 2Q 1J, 3rd 4K 1Q 1J - after the 3rd round we were all pretty much spent but two of the lads battled on to an entertaining 4th spurt each for our entertainment. Only difficulty was finding a pack of cards - had to make them up out of post-it stickers!

That sounds like a rather complicated scheme, clumpt, but I like it!

I am sorry I will not be in Pattaya for the night.

To get value out of the occasion, you should shell out to rent a decent place with a pool, maybe?

Something like this perhaps:

Guest clumpt

yes forrestreid. I have used a View Talay pool villa before for some group fun, the smaller one bed villas was an ideal size and quite reasonable in low season mid-week - but the pool was overlooked by two adjacent condo buildings which made the boys a bit shy of playing in the pool and outdoors - at first

proving once again that Thailand has its priorities right - offing multiple sex workers from a bar for a debauched orgy is no problem but playing cards - shock horror, a serious threat to social morals!

bkkguy

my next door neigbour Sophia is actually grand-daughter of somebody who lost half of family farm to card gambling back in 30 ties

of XX century and I'm pretty sure she'd not take your sarcasm about priorities  lightly

proving once again that Thailand has its priorities right - offing multiple sex workers from a bar for a debauched orgy is no problem but playing cards - shock horror, a serious threat to social morals!

bkkguy

Remember the aged farangs , some in their 80's, who ran the Bridge Club and all the trouble that followed?!

Now if they had organised an orgy, with numerous whores (both boys and girls), no one would have batted an eyelid!

bkkguy

ROFL:)

Anyway I find time and again that Thai logics are sometimes quite foreign. Other times corrupt.

An example is the police (or whatever the agency involved) has been enforcing a 'no-litter' rule along Sumkumvit road in Bangkok; but one could not find a dust bin along a long stretch. Why? because they want you to litter so they can fine you. Oh my!

my next door neigbour Sophia is actually grand-daughter of somebody who lost half of family farm to card gambling back in 30 ties

of XX century and I'm pretty sure she'd not take your sarcasm about priorities  lightly

my next door neighbor Khun Somchai knows at least six families in his home village who sold their children into the sex trade and I'm pretty sure he just thinks some falung think too much!

maybe get Sophia to read the Bangkok Post today, particularly The Big Issue and the editorial about Thailand's failure in the war on drugs and alcohol and see if she sees any lessons there in relation to controlling gambling - and the sex trade for that matter!

bkkguy

bkkguy

my next door neighbor Khun Somchai knows at least six families in his home village who sold their children into the sex trade and I'm pretty sure he just thinks some falung think too much!

maybe get Sophia to read the Bangkok Post today, particularly The Big Issue and the editorial about Thailand's failure in the war on drugs and alcohol and see if she sees any lessons there in relation to controlling gambling - and the sex trade for that matter!

bkkguy

fine,  but still I fail to see reason  of treating gambling problems as lighter than other social problems you mentioned  

Just one small remark about how hard it is to find a pack of cards derail this thread from its original intent lol.

How dare you joke about derailing. Do you know how many people die or have been injured when trains derail? Think of the survivors..... if not them, think of the children! For goodness sake will someone think of the children!?

This post is submitted for Emmy nomination.

An interesting offer, but I will not participate for two reasons:

8 hours is a bit long; when I have sex with someone who is not into me it's usually over in 30 minutes, and someone who is into me it takes 1 hour. The kind of orgy you propose could probably keep me entertained for 2 hours, but then I would get bored.

The prices are rather at the upper end of what I consider reasonable, and certainly way beyond what I would pay.

A Farang friend FF of mine has orgies with on average 3 boys on weekend afternoons, watching Muay Thai and betting on the on the outcome, following all boys fucking FF. That's on average 3 hours (boys naked in his room), and the boys get 700 THB. Free food and drink for the boys. Sometimes I pop in for a look and a chat (rarely my type), sometimes he has other Farang visiting.

Based on that, I would suggest the following: 1000 THB per boy with bonuses of 200, daytime so no off-fees, free food and drink between 300 and 500 per participant, room 1000. Total around 10 kTHB.

The closest I ever got to such an orgy was here:

Foursome with mocy drivers at Hua Lampong 05.10.2013

Total cost about 2100 Baht (1000 for the boys, 620 hotel, 140 food, about 300 beer).

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2013/10/foursome-with-mocy-drivers-at-hua.html

But all boys straight so only wanking.

fine,  but still I fail to see reason  of treating gambling problems as lighter than other social problems you mentioned  

yawn

given the typical hypocrisy of Thai social attitudes and the law and its enforcement in relation to most social ills I somehow don't think my perceived relative light treatment of one such ill in a thread about organising an orgy on a western oriented gay forum that is either unknown or considered irrelevant by most of the Thai population is what you or Sophia really need to worry your little heads about

bkkguy