reader

Low season report BKK only

After about 20 minutes, he has to get back to work, I slip him 300 for his time. I get up as he does and he grabs my hand leads me away from seats, thanks me, puts his hands on my sides and then gives me another wai as he leaves. I find the waiter and give him a red note and exit. It was like flying too close to the sun. Never entered club figuring I would get to meet one of the star attractions.

This guy can be seen at about the 3:45 mark of this video, entering stage wearing leather vest.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ki61caIuzmw

Have you asked him if he could be offed and how much is his rate.

Addendum to third installment

Forgot to mention a first in my experience of massage shops. Adam massage places small cloth bags in each room which guy points out to you to store your valuables in. You're encouraged to take the bag into shower where hooks are provided.

Random observation -- Brick and mortar retail is thriving here. Visited Central World and Big C and they were both mobbed. Think "Black Friday" in post-Thanksgiving USA, 24/7/365.

Dean and Deluca is about to open its largest Bkk location. As you enter Central World from walkway under BTS it will be on you right.

Currency exchange -- got the best rate of trip today at SuperRich main location on Silom next to Arena. 33.25 to the USD. SuperRich Silom complex location buying dollars ar 33.12 same time.

Shenanigans, which may or may not have been the Irish bar replaced by Hooters on Silom, has now opened in a large space on Surawong between Patpong 1 and Patpong 2. Doing great business on World Cup nights.

Have you asked him if he could be offed and how much is his rate.

Although I didn't ask, his behavior said yes., for a price.

Only had about 2500 left on me (hadn't come hear seriously considering an off) so I was way short of third base already as the off fee for models (as I was just reminded by an erstwhile member) is 1500.

Had I been better financed, have to admit I might have gone for the whole shebang. 1500 off, 5000 tip, place in will, keys to car. He was that hot.....and zero attitude.

The only Moonlight boy that interests me is this guy and wondering if any forum members offed him.

Entrance 350 + boy drink 400 + off fee 1500 + tip 5000?

7250 Baht (over $200 )is too much for a trial run.

Photo - thanks to Numazu

post-15769-0-39429200-1531484573_thumb.jpeg

The only Moonlight boy that interests me is this guy and wondering if any forum members offed him.

There are many guys in the show other than the "models."

As PaulSF advised in another post, go see the shows yourself. Your experience will be unique.

Reviews of others may be helpful but cannot substitute for first-hand visit.

Enjoy!

Had I been better financed, have to admit I might have gone for the whole shebang. 1500 off, 5000 tip, place in will, keys to car. He was that hot.....and zero attitude.

there's always tomorrow, forget keys and will , try to see if he will go for 4000 or may be 3500. That body and zero attitude I'd consider it, LOL

Entrance 350 + boy drink 400 + off fee 1500 + tip 5000?

7250 Baht (over $200 )is too much for a trial run.

in meantime watch him , pre-tattoo,  here:

Nothing wrong with straight guys,just as a gay man it's seems strange to me to off straight boy that's totally isn't into it and doing it exclusively for money .It's a total no no situation for me.

I did it before with straight boys when I was much younger that do it for curiosity but not for money and sometime it was very nice .Nowdays I make sure the boy is gay before offing him.

I like to think about myself as one going exclusively with straight or at least straight acting boys .

Many a times when we are sitting in the room, still dressed,  talking and drinking Hong Thong or whatever,  I  take his hand and notice his jeans bulging quite fast I can't stop wondering how straight really they are. Several members of this  board can certify I'm not Adonis at all.

Like fedssocr noticed above , we are not looking for labels , it's boys we want. No need to dismiss other's choices, there are always takers for boys we don't fancy, free or paid.

Do you think he'd enjoy a couple of hours in Babylon? with other Thais of his age perhaps? or with falangs?  Why not ask him?

On the other hand, I've met young, cute Thai guys there who actually wanted sex with me....to my amazement. There are certainly some-even if they are a minority- who prefer sex with older falangs. It's even happened to me in London saunas. Very, very occasionally, sad to say. But these guys do exist, not just Thai but Asians from a number of countries.

with respect to the inter-generational aspect of things...I know many young gay guys here in the US who like much older men. Maybe not grandfather-aged, but certainly daddy-aged. Most of them have partners twice their ages, several are married to their much older partners. 

But I do agree that it is still outside the norm. However, not rare by any means.

The perception of gay/straight in Thailand is very flexible,it's not black or white.

It's very rare to find 100 precent gay or straight Thai there is no formal religious restrictions as exist in the western culture ,it's not a big deal for 'straight' Thai boy to fuck boys occasionally and it's not rare 'gay' Thai that is married to a girl.it's a different culture.

a447a is right young gay guys do prefer to have sex with young, handsome guys like themselves and usually the young 'stars' gay boys turned to be lousy at bed when you actually off them,

But for my surprise too there are some young gay attractive boys that do prefer olders falangs when they look after more serious relationship ,it's happened to more than one time.

But for my surprise too there are some young gay attractive boys that do prefer olders falangs when they look after more serious relationship ....

I don't think it's surprising if we are talking long term, chances are that older farangs have more money or at least more money to spent than younger ones,  often burdened with mortgages , student loans and urge  to have latte in every Starbucks  they pass 

That's true....and the older they are, the sooner they'll reap the rewards of the partner's Will.

Nevertheless, this does not pertain to what we experience in saunas; that's fun and fun alone. 

There are a number of mbs I've met over the years, by the way, who insist that they've never had sex with a Thai but identify (and perform) as gay.