DrimVoiz

Bangkok Again (and Again)...A Dream Come True!!!

Hey there!!! I'm back again from Bangkok, Thailand for the 3rd time now!!! And I can say my trip is getting better and better. For this trip, I experienced going to a spa, discotheque, karaoke, and most of all, a perfect boyfriend experience. Of course, my trip always start with Dream Boy to off Mr. Perfect Guy, my best off and my most favorite go go boy. If you haven't read my post from the Gay Thailand forum, he is the one who devirginized me. As always, he's still gym fit, he looks more buffed but defined, the perfect guy for a muscle worship and for me the most handsome face with a very sexy tattoo on the back. After hugging & kissing, we're about to left when I suddenly ask him if I could meet my runner-up to him in Dream Boy. I call him Mr. Cute2x Guy. I saw him last March with his boy next door look, very attractive eyes and definitely a sincere smile. Actually I'm about to pick him before but I saw Mr. Perfect Guy and the rest is history. Afterwards, I saw both them on the stairs, and Mr. Perfect Guy introduced me to Mr. Cute2x Guy. Wow, he's cuter when fully clothed compared when he's in speedo, I don't know why, lol. I asked him if he's available the next day and he said yes. After shaking hands to him and saying goodbye, Mr. Perfect Guy and I left Dream Boy and to my surprise, he agreed on LT, he only did ST on my last two trips. I'm very, very happy @ that time. We agreed to have a dinner to his favorite hangout which is Telephone (in front of Jupiter 2018). Its a 3 storey bar: the 1st floor got the bar, the 2nd floor is for the fine, intimate & romantic dining and the 3rd floor is for the karaoke. Of course, we go to the 2nd floor and I'm really excited to have my first ever date with a man. His order for the main course is mostly protein foods, maybe bcoz he needs it for his workout @ the gym, haa haa, while I only ordered dessert since I already had dinner. While eating, I experienced holding his hands and kissing it while we have an intimate talk. After that, he invited me upstairs to the karaoke, which is actually FREE according to the waiter. I think its too early that's why we're the 1st customer to go to the 3rd floor. There are areas here separated by long sofas with table presumably for a group of people. There are also monitors in every area for the karaoke. Only 1 song shall be played at a time and you can select from a songbook and write down the song on a piece of paper. After selecting a song, Mr. Perfect Guy gets the paper from me and hand it to the staff who operates the karaoke. I think I sang @ least 10 songs before the place gets crowded. This is also the perfect place for cuddling since the staff don't mind what we're doing, he he. I also ask Mr. Perfect Guy to sing but he refused. He said I sing well, I hope he's telling the truth, ha ha. When there are already a lot people, I asked him if we can already leave and he agreed. He asked where do I want to go and I said to DJ Station if its near, and he said yes, its only walking distance so we headed there. On our way there, with his arms around my neck and my hands on his waist, I noticed he is a very sociable person. In every turn on the street, he knows someone from there and passerbys who greeted him, and we even passed the tattoo shop where he got his sexy tattoo on his back, and he was also greeted by the tattoo artists. When we arrived in DJ Station, I can already hear the loud disco music and see the bright lights. Very nice place but the entrance and the path is narrow. After depositing our bags to the counter @ d entrance, he a gave a number to be claimed later. Tip 4 first timers: Bring your PASSPORT or VALID ID, its required before entering. It also got other bars in there connected by the narrow path but the main highlight of course is DJ Station. The entrance includes two drinks and its also 3 storey: the 1st floor has the stage, a large monitor, the bar and the dj booth, the 2nd floor also got a bar with bar stools overlooking the ground floor and the 3rd floor is a smoking place overlooking the two floors. Its also interconnected with the other bars through a pathway. Mr. Perfect Guy said to me to sit with him on the sofa and wait for the show @ 11pm while we had our drinks and cheer our glasses (and of course touch each other, I love touching his muscles, haa haa). He also asked me to put my wallet on the front pocket, not on the back pocket. Another tip 4 d first timers: BEWARE of PICKPOCKETS, there's even a sign as a reminder. There's already a group of people dancing on the floor as well as on the stage and they got nice bodies & attractive faces, a mic of foreigners and locals. When the place is starting to get jampacked, we stand-up and place our glasses to a tall table. Mr. Perfect Guy asked me to dance while he dances. I'm excited to see his very masculine dance, haa haa. Anyway, I'm shy @ first bcoz I've never been to this very large crowd. But he made me relax as well as the energetic crowd, I soon found myself dancing the whole time were close to each other and I'm always holding on him. Actually you can only do minimal dance moves since the place is crowded but its more than enough, I can feel his body and an opportunity to be more intimate with each other. And then the show begins...its actually a diva show with the performers doing a lip synch of famous divas/female singers as well as dance routines with a very energetic backup dancers. After the show, the dance heats up with more people already on stage, mostly shirtless drenched with sweat, displaying their well-defined bodies. Mr. Perfect Guy kept on asking if we can dance on stage but I said no, the floor is already okay and I'm a bit shy. I never felt so alive, with him kissing & hugging me while dancing. Afterwards, when both of us is already tired, after picking up our bags, we decided to go to my hotel where the real fun is about to happen...;) TO BE CONTINUED...:)

Great report !!

EVEN THOUGH I'm old , im not that old and can read it perfectly fine.

I'm getting hot just thinking of Mr perfect guy,he sounds like a true romantic, I just feel like cuddling him .

Great report !!

EVEN THOUGH I'm old , im not that old and can read it perfectly fine.

I'm getting hot just thinking of Mr perfect guy,he sounds like a true romantic, I just feel like cuddling him .

- yup Sir, he's a true romantic & a gentleman...in fact on my 1st time, while going down the stairs, he puts his arms around my neck to embrace, and on our way to the hotel, he hugs me...still sweet even in our 3rd time...and of course the cuddling part is one of the mist memorable.

Drim took pains and time to write to us and most he got as reward are complains about lack of spaces to improve readability.

Don't you guys understand his eyes were still misty recollecting that fabulous, fun and lust filled trip?

- Vinapu, you're definitely right, you know how I really like Mr. Perfect Guy and this is the 1st time we had a longer time with each other, wow...I'm still in heaven :);)

- In the main thread there is a message that I could not start a conversation, but I already reported it to the admin, just weird that I can post to the other forum. Thank you!

Oh! I have the same problem.

There isn’t “Start New Topic” button on main forum unlike the beer bars and gay thailand business where there is button to start a new topic for me.

I thought it was strange as I had started new topics a few times in the past.

I wonder if there was a change to the rule?