Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Just see in twitter @labourbangkokmagazine..the model is mr fluke (ex Moonlight model) posing full nudity...his cock is very big..i think they photoshoped it because i have experience offing mr fluke back in 2018 and his cock not that big...LOL..

10 hours ago, Alizizou said:

Just see in twitter @labourbangkokmagazine..the model is mr fluke (ex Moonlight model) posing full nudity...his cock is very big..i think they photoshoped it because i have experience offing mr fluke back in 2018 and his cock not that big...LOL..

Come on dude. Everyone grew a little during Covid. I think I have gained 20 pounds. I'm sure his cock just took on the extra inches based on so much non-use.  Right?

I heard Moonlight opens in October. Can't vouch for it obviously, but the source seems reliable enough. But then, even if he spoke the truth, things can change and decisions be reversed between now and then.

Source: guy working behind the bar of Moonlight. He has been back in his province since late March and we've been in touch once in a while. He told me he's coming back to bkk to work at Moonlight again Oct. 1st.

I wonder how that's supposed to be viable, as nothing has changed really in that regard. So again, it might not happen after all. As with everything else this year: wait and see.

1 hour ago, anddy said:

I heard Moonlight opens in October.

which year? 2021 or 2022 ?:D

on serious side it looks world wide neither governments not ordinary folks don't know what their next step will or should be. I don't blame anybody , just note it.

There are some European governments which locked their people strictly  in spring and now they allow almost free for all with 3 times more cases a day. And there are those like Thai aiming at zero transmission which may or may not ever happen.

The same can be observed with ordinary people , some seem still to be paralyzed by fear, others act like they  forgot about whole debacle.

Only when whole thing will be over we will be able to assess who was acting smartly and who did not.

It's why I have hope that wind will start blowing in right direction and I will be able to check in person whether Moonlight is opened or not .

6 hours ago, JackR said:

Does anyone know if Mr. Mark is off-able? I find him attractive in the Hot Male Club videos.

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yes he was off able at Moonlight. 

Did you guys notice that after long while  we are back to subject normally discussed on this forum ? Some light at end of tunnel

53 minutes ago, Michael said:

With few customers, does this mean I have a chance at Babe? :)

don't ask me as I never even tried to off him but there are members who did and seemed to be happy with experience.

But generally speaking we all have  a chance until told 'no'. Even that should not be discouraging , I said it here few times already, my second worst experience and the best one were with the same Tawan guy. Time and shortage of cash are doing their miracles.