Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow he looks promising! But I've got other target in Moonlight, though I haven't see him lately...

don't worry it seems that Male is back, it appeared on yesterday's Moonlight clip on Twitter.

I don't mind tattoos at all but it seems that Bank's are overdone and it makes an impression of slightly deformed posture at least for those old but still lusty eyes

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't worry it seems that Male is back, it appeared on yesterday's Moonlight clip on Twitter.

I don't mind tattoos at all but it seems that Bank's are overdone and it makes an impression of slightly deformed posture at least for those old but still lusty eyes

Yes the tattoos are very large and distracting, not sure why handsome guys like to camouflage themselves like this. But hopefully the posture is only a trick of the camera angle. 

5 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Moonlight was packed last night when I entered at 10.15pm. No more seats so my boyfriend and I were ushered up. But we had a good view of the stage from the top. And in view of the Wuhan virus, I am glad that I wasn’t in such close proximity to the Chinese customers. The only thing we missed by being seated upstairs was being close to the models during the boom shake dance - @spoon favourite!

Mr Rome only appeared in two acts out of the show which started only at 10.45pm. The opening act involved the models dressed in traditional Chinese outfits as they enacted some kind of battle. Mr Rome appeared right at the end of this act as the emperor for less than a minute.

the second time he appeared was after the models did a catwalk in bright red briefs. After the models went off stage, Mr Rome did his catwalk with his intense model stare. Again, less than a minute of appearance. But he is really tall. 1.9m at least. Taller than Babe by one full head. But his body proportions are close to perfect.

Mr Male, whom some forum members was asking regarding his absence, was back but with bleached hair. Nicky and Khun weren’t around. Models put up credible show. Babe didn’t do shower show. It was Mr Big Cock Guy and another guy. But my favourite act was one that involved metal poles and it had the “normal” guys dancing and doing amazing backflips.

And no free gift for customers. Boyfriend and I adjourned to Jupiter for Poppy and PJ’s midnight singing.

U didnt give him a garland or offer him a drink? Hehe.

22 hours ago, vinapu said:

Yes, I jump with excitement when I saw Male again, lol...

Bank's tattoo is a bit distracting for me, but I don't mind, Thai boys are fond of tattoos anyway, maybe 2 show masculinity?!