Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

I wonder if not being a model is something to do with their immigration status, both Spaii and A are Myanmar.

Being a Moonlight model is a high publicity job, constantly exposed to social media.

I remember Sunny(Nepalese) and Igor (Russian?) did not stay for long.

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

I wonder if not being a model is something to do with their immigration status, both Spaii and A are Myanmar.

Being a Moonlight model is a high publicity job,

being model has it's luster but according to my sources because of that plus double off fee of 1000 baht and high tips  expected 4000-5000 models are offed very rarely with possible exception of Babe. Popular guy can make more money just by being regular go-go.

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

being model has it's luster but according to my sources because of that plus double off fee of 1000 baht and high tips  expected 4000-5000 models are offed very rarely with possible exception of Babe. Popular guy can make more money just by being regular go-go.

I see but I thought models guaranteed basic salary from the bar is 25000 month compare with regular guys small pay.

I also doubt “models are offed very rarely with possible exception of Babe” , there are plenty of reports I hear that many Asian customers take them for clubbing just for showing off maybe not for traditional off of sexual intension.

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

I see but I thought models guaranteed basic salary from the bar is 25000 month compare with regular guys small pay.

I also doubt “models are offed very rarely with possible exception of Babe” , there are plenty of reports I hear that many Asian customers take them for clubbing just for showing off maybe not for traditional off of sexual intension.

25000 amounts to about 800-850 per day,  lots,  but tips generated by  going out to customer room for more popular guys may amount to much more.

As for going with Asian or other customers for clubbing and showing off may generate many drink opportunities  but not necessarily the corresponding tips. No idea about Moonlight but one of my  BBB guys told me that  those drinking / clubbing trip generate a lot of fun but tips are stingy.

At end of day only boys really know how it works , what we are told may or may not reflect reality, it's just a speculation.

It's the same with our reports. We may say we gave ST tip 1500 but who really knows? Some may want to appear more generous than they are , other may take delight in inflaming readership into calling them chap Charlies by understating tips dispensed.

Sometimes things are not of what they look like. I never forget the scene from long defunct Up2You bar small boy wide eyed and visibly scared  being offed by not a bad looking but at least  150 kg heavy set guy. Next day he was smiling so I asked him how big guy was  - he just wanted to cuddle and sleep with him  

Some of the models by their own choice do not go with customers for "offs."  (Admittedly, I haven't checked that this week, but that certainly has been the case in the past.)

The models set their own tips, and what they will or will not do.  

If the argument is that somehow someone wouldn't want to be a higher-paid model because of the higher off fee or higher tip scares away customers, he could easily fix that problem by charging a lower tip.  But in any event, I think the models who want to go with customers pretty much know what they are doing and price themselves at the luxury price point.  

So personally I doubt that anyone is offered a position as model and turns it down to be a regular lineup guy.  

4 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Show Time : 10.30pm and Midnight

Midnight show is done by whoever left over so I strongly recommend to go to see the 10:30 show.

Got it. Thanks.

Goals for this weekend: Attend every 10:30 show this Friday, Saturday, Sunday and off for a short time a different guy each time. This is my last weekend in Bangkok. Let see how that goes hahaha. 

If anyone wants to join me for one of the nights this upcoming weekend, PM me. 

Cheers! 

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Show Time : 10.30pm and Midnight

Midnight show is done by whoever left over so I strongly recommend to go to see the 10:30 show.

that's right and Gold , Anddy and me could taste it when we went there last week. Only for models presented themselves and  several go-gos.  Still fum

2 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Goals for this weekend: Attend every 10:30 show this Friday, Saturday, Sunday and off for a short time a different guy each time. This is my last weekend in Bangkok.

good luck and let us know  how it went. If you have time arrive earlier to get better seat and better preview of who is available. Too bad I'm already home , I'd be happy to spy whom you took as our tastes seem to be every similar

5 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Got it. Thanks.

Goals for this weekend: Attend every 10:30 show this Friday, Saturday, Sunday and off for a short time a different guy each time. This is my last weekend in Bangkok. Let see how that goes hahaha. 

If anyone wants to join me for one of the nights this upcoming weekend, PM me. 

Cheers! 

Wow Gold, Moonlight is really ur fave, 3 nights in a row with offs...I hope u try 3some with Moonlight boys, its fun based on my experience, he he!!! :) 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Wow Gold, Moonlight is really ur fave, 3 nights in a row with offs...I hope u try 3some with Moonlight boys, its fun based on my experience, he he!!! :) 

Well there was a huge difference between my aspirations and reality. At the end I went there just once and did not off haha

but it's a cool place and I do like it

55 minutes ago, Alizizou said:

Wow...so long not visit this page because busy with work...didnt believed that my trade MOONLIGHT still here with more than 1000 replies...WOW..tq for all participants..

welcome back

yup, we are approaching rapidly 100 000 views of this thread

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

welcome back

yup, we are approaching rapidly 100 000 views of this thread

Actually i am visit siem riep (Angkor city) and phnom penh last month but sadly there is no gogo bar in there...or maybe have but i'm not aware??..btw i found that some of khmer boys is kinda cute..LOL...their face and skin color tone similar with malay boys..

20191025_002124.jpg

22 hours ago, Alizizou said:

Actually i am visit siem riep (Angkor city) and phnom penh last month but sadly there is no gogo bar in there...or maybe have but i'm not aware??..btw i found that some of khmer boys is kinda cute..LOL...their face and skin color tone similar with malay boys..

20191025_002124.jpg

There's always rentmen.com u can rely on if there is no go go bar, he he :D 

16 hours ago, Jasper said:

The boy in red circle has moved to Jupiter 2018 recently. I was surprised to find him in the bar last night, apparently he seems doing quite good business.

EB1C216D-BE01-4B60-903D-C132EDD0FE76.jpeg.891e1b2ae9616e290107543c9d7d1de5.jpeg last night.

Of course he will do good, he's my Baby Twink, lol...tnx 4 d info @Jasper!!! While boy to the left (Q) moved 2 Dreamboys, right? :D 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg