Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

8 minutes ago, vinapu said:

plenty other  fish in the sea, at least you learned lesson to act fast. On another hand quite possibly you saved 6000 which not necessarily would be money well spent.

and another lesson - presence of ladies in the bar is not necessarily bad thing as you had chance to admire and sniff  two hunks up close thank to them

I kinda agree with dankfq, first it's hard to compete with ladies but it becomes really really hard when they are super rich.

Yesterday after very long time I decided to check out Jupiter again (this place is not my fav). When I entered, one group of girls were leaving and that was even before the show started, what was more dreadful 4 of the good looking guys were sitting with one women who had full bottle open for the guys to drink from. To top it when the show started these people had their mini game going on and kept it on until first part of the show finished.

Desolation didn't stop here as two of the Korean women (now they were beautiful) had 500B/1000B garland made and they must have given away to 4 to 5 guys, guess what was next to come, 7 of the guys (2 of them I could have off) had no tags on. 

They just paraded and went back drinking with either other women (non Korean one) and 3 of them sat with Korean. if there was any good one left they would have either been offed already or were sitting with other women client.

Now I am not sure if any one of us could compete with this specially with the place like Jupiter where most of the guys are straight or straight acting and enjoy women's company more than man (that's my person opinion).

I might have chosen wrong day but it's one of the reason I am not too fan of Jupiter :)  

One way to fix that is to go there with a guy u off from a different bar. U get to enjoy the show, have a hot guy next to you and that guy is not available to the girls in jupiter lol  or go early, or ask mamasan to book guy u want for the next day. At least one guy in jupiter who is gay will not go with women customer at all, and i did off him once, and know for a fact none of those rich women in jupiter can have him hehe. 

2 minutes ago, spoon said:

One way to fix that is to go there with a guy u off from a different bar. U get to enjoy the show, have a hot guy next to you and that guy is not available to the girls in jupiter lol  or go early, or ask mamasan to book guy u want for the next day. At least one guy in jupiter who is gay will not go with women customer at all, and i did off him once, and know for a fact none of those rich women in jupiter can have him hehe. 

hahaha, true, I did try it last time, I went with a guy (via pre booking method) who was top (I am top too) but since I already had my fun earlier, I didn't mid good company and that was same intent last night, but that didn't happen because of those women, only consolation was Korean women were very beautiful, plus the guys with them were too straight for me, so no hard feeling :)

Later I went to Dreamboys, they had quite a party, said it was their grand opening night which I was surprised to hear as the place is open since few months now, but anyway, noticed a nice looking chap, even though my intent was only oral fun and nothing else but he was quite persuasive in the bed to change my mind and that finally saved my day (or should I say night).

12 hours ago, dankfq said:

lesson learnt from yesterday’s visit to Moonlight:

DON’T HESITATE (for too long)! 

reached Moonlight at 10:15pm, paid 450B, and was warmly welcomed by Mamasan Jessica (her name tag says Tong).

club was half-filled, and I was seated beside 2 ladies (Chinese nationals) who were loud and kinda overbearing.

15 mins to the show, and there were around 10 boys parading on stage. #60 immediately caught my eye with his clean-cut actor looks + well-defined abs (whom I later found out in the forums that his name is Spaii).

thought of calling him down for a drink, but I HESITATED.

and 2 mins later, he was off the stage, in his denim street clothes (which looked even more charming).

before I realised, he was already seated between me & those 2 ladies. DAMN THOSE 2 LADIES ARE FAST. soon they were haggling for long-time tip (using broken English + Google translate on their phones), despite Mamasan already telling them that Spaii only want short-time.

while all this was going on, I was just contented admiring Spaii from up-close. DAMN HE SMELLED GOOD.

so the show began.
Babe was on holiday, so there were only 4 models on stage: Tum, York, Mark & Smart.

it was my first time seeing Smart in person, and I was MESMERISED (despite his awkward dancing and not-so-pumped chest).

the 4 models performed 3 dance routines which I haven’t seen last year, good that they keep adding new stuff!

after the show ended, I seriously considered off-ing Smart, but I HESITATED. 5000B tip + 1000B bar fine for short-time is really kinda ridiculous.

and before I realised, Smart was already seated between me & those 2 ladies. AGAIN. gosh why do we share the same preferences?!

but anyway, I got the chance to admire Smart from up-close too, and he was delicious in that black singlet with his toned arms. AND HE SMELLED GOOD TOO.

so, Spaii & Smart eventually left with those 2 ladies. OH WELL.
and I moved on to Lucky Boys, where I off-ed a hunky Vietnamese boy.

You know what? U r very fortunate u did not off or table Spaii...

3 hours ago, newscene said:

Later I went to Dreamboys, they had quite a party, said it was their grand opening night which I was surprised to hear as the place is open since few months now, but anyway, noticed a nice looking chap, even though my intent was only oral fun and nothing else but he was quite persuasive in the bed to change my mind and that finally saved my day (or should I say night).

Its the anniv of Dreamboys, I think...who is the boy if I may ask??? I got a regular in there, just curious, PM me pls, tnk u if ever!!!

4 hours ago, newscene said:

Yesterday after very long time I decided to check out Jupiter again (this place is not my fav)........

I might have chosen wrong day but it's one of the reason I am not too fan of Jupiter :)  

sleep well knowing you are not alone with that feeling.

I like their show though  but as source of guys, not really. I let them have their girls although I have semi-regular there but he is transplant from Tawan.

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Its the anniv of Dreamboys, I think...who is the boy if I may ask??? I got a regular in there, just curious, PM me pls, tnk u if ever!!!

Not sure about tag no to be honest as I called for him when he walked by my seat, not good in English either but cute, smile on face and full of life, even after we were done and saying our goodbyes he was smiling and that counts for something (at least for me as I have soft corner for guys like him) so instead of paying our agreed 2000B, he got him self little treat of 500B extra. 

4 hours ago, newscene said:

Not sure about tag no to be honest as I called for him when he walked by my seat, not good in English either but cute, smile on face and full of life, even after we were done and saying our goodbyes he was smiling and that counts for something (at least for me as I have soft corner for guys like him) so instead of paying our agreed 2000B, he got him self little treat of 500B extra. 

Wow, that's the same experience I usually have with Dreamboys, I pay additional bcoz I was satisfied with the boys I off there including my regular...

2 hours ago, zoomy02 said:

To me Dreamboys has no twinks and charged 450 bt for a beer. So I go to Freshboys, Screwboys and Lucky Boys to look for hot twinks. Each to his own type. 

Actually i find dreamboys twink dancers cute too. But yeah, not many twink, but there are still few there. You only need one for the night, and given that not many twink seeker goes there, u might not have many competition too hehe.

8 hours ago, zoomy02 said:

To me Dreamboys has no twinks and charged 450 bt for a beer. So I go to Freshboys, Screwboys and Lucky Boys to look for hot twinks. Each to his own type. 

Q is a twink there, he he

Screwboys is a twink heaven, but I still need 2 try Lucky Boys on my nxt trip...

For me, the best twinks are in Moonlight!!!

I don’t think there are many admirers for Mr Tae in this forum but he is actually a very friendly pleasant young man.

When the models did “Move Shake” show where they walkabout around audiences, I gave him a small tip, he seemed very surprised.

Next time when I went Moonlight, I felt someone   
pulling my shirt so I look around there was Mr Tae smiling and said hello.

My expat friend who met him outside the bar also agreed with me.

ps I think Mr Smart and Mr Babe put on some weight.

from left Smart, Mark, Babe, Spaii, Tae

437A7FCA-7FEF-494A-8908-3472BA863406.thumb.jpeg.72b6f1fe7f9a98296177d7987a119be3.jpeg

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

what makes you saying that?

length of Moonlight thread certifies that hunks have their admirers here 

I can’t remember someone mentioning him on the forum like Babe, Nicky or Smart.

Also I haven’t seen customers giving him money garland.

I know he goes with customer for drink but I wonder he actually goes to hotel?

5 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I can’t remember someone mentioning him on the forum like Babe, Nicky or Smart.

Also I haven’t seen customers giving him money garland.

I know he goes with customer for drink but I wonder he actually goes to hotel?

Nicky got money garland last night, though I think Babe was much better looking of the lot yesterday, he later went with one Jap guy along with his offed, not sure if three went to hotel or just for drinks though the guy (not from Moonlight but another bar) seem to know Babe and did all the talking and was cheerful after Babe was offed.

20 minutes ago, spoon said:

That is to my advantage if babe really put more weight lol

Why? 

Perhaps his slight increased weight is due to alcoholic consumption.

In contrast, Mr Tum’s weight seems the same all these years although I suspect he has done something to his face lately. Lol

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

Why? 

Perhaps his slight increased weight is due to alcoholic consumption.

In contrast, Mr Tum’s weight seems the same all these years although I suspect he has done something to his face lately. Lol

is it because Tum is wearing braces?

he might have extracted some teeth to fit the braces...