Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

On 11/17/2019 at 8:34 PM, dankfq said:

is it because Tum is wearing braces?

he might have extracted some teeth to fit the braces...

You’re right. I went in last week with the intention of booking Mr Tum. Had a quick chat with him, and he mentioned he removed 6 or 8 teeth for his braces. Can’t really remember as I was kinda smitten with having such a cute and bright smile so nearby. 

But yes, not sure what other’s view are, but I think his new braces emphasises is smile. Makes him so much cuter, as much as he is hot. 

1 hour ago, zft0102 said:

You’re right. I went in last week with the intention of booking Mr Tum. Had a quick chat with him, and he mentioned he removed 6 or 8 teeth for his braces. Can’t really remember as I was kinda smitten with having such a cute and bright smile so nearby. 

Thank you very much for the information!

He looked definitely different and younger.

1 hour ago, zft0102 said:

You’re right. I went in last week with the intention of booking Mr Tum. Had a quick chat with him, and he mentioned he removed 6 or 8 teeth for his braces.

if that's true it's horror, young guy like him and missing already 25% of his natural teeth stock ? He had great smile before already

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

if that's true it's horror, young guy like him and missing already 25% of his natural teeth stock ? He had great smile before already

I check his old picture and I have to admit that he looks a lot better than before.

I am wondering if anybody had good experience with Mr.York. He is really my type but I always fall for the wrong guys and end up disappointed experience. Most of them act like zombie, just lying still on the bed. My best bet is massage parlour where the guys know what to do and do it very well.

https://twitter.com/moonlight_bkk/status/1167760763324260358

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:00 PM, spoon said:

My dear friend recently hired babe, and in his word, it is one of the thing u had to do otherwise you will keep thinking whether u will regret not doing.

I completely agree. At the end of the day, real regrets are not about making bad choices, but not making any choice at all... not about having a couple bad off experiences but not attempting to off a guy of your interest, at least to kill your curiosity.
Unless you have unrealistic expectations, you will not be disappointed by offing Mr. Babe.

27 minutes ago, 18past19 said:

At the end of the day, real regrets are not about making bad choices, but not making any choice at all... not about having a couple bad off experiences but not attempting to off a guy of your interest, at least to kill your curiosity.

and further from Thailand one is, those regrets are raising exponentially

1 hour ago, GWMinUS said:

Mr. Nest is very hot! But I notice two line across his abdomen. Like he had a incision. Anyone know more about that??

More like the lines when someone sits down crouching towards front for a long long time instead of incision of any kind. 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:00 AM, spoon said:

My dear friend recently hired babe, and in his word, it is one of the thing u had to do otherwise you will keep thinking whether u will regret not doing. It is an experience, mix of fear of missing out, and the fact that you will regret most the things you didnt get to do rather than things that u do. When asked if its worth the money, i guess that is something everyone has to figure out themselves.

Hi Spoon. Are you able to share any info on how it went? I'm curious about Babe.