Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Far right on the photo below #28, a Myanmar boy is travelling to Japan next month with a customer.

He is my friend’s favourite and when he sat next to me my heart skipped a beat. He is very pretty in person, although twinks are not my type.

He can also dance and appears in several shows.

I love watching his performance in Pussycat doll’s number.

the photo below is from a New York City Boy number

1B982ED8-3608-4936-9F14-47CEB679D3BA.thumb.jpeg.150be4307bf9663efcdb2f7733478946.jpeg

18 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Tbh I can't tell if the 1st boy is Spai, if he is, he looks different now and he is NOT a model?!

OMG who is the 4th boy??? Pls pls pls somebody tell me, he's my new crush in Moonlight!!! Lol

No need 2 answer, Moonlight already told me, they're so accomodating...so excited!!!

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Far right on the photo below #28, a Myanmar boy is travelling to Japan next month with a customer.

He is my friend’s favourite and when he sat next to me my heart skipped a beat. He is very pretty in person, although twinks are not my type.

He can also dance and appears in several shows.

I love watching his performance in Pussycat doll’s number.

the photo below is from a New York City Boy number

1B982ED8-3608-4936-9F14-47CEB679D3BA.thumb.jpeg.150be4307bf9663efcdb2f7733478946.jpeg

How about far left? Is that #19 Watt? Btw I read Moonlight's reply b4 Jasper and Jim's reply, lol

3 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Its been a while since I saw Moonlight's show, I think its totally different now, so exciting!!!

just being there with all that glorious guys  on the scene is exciting , show or not.

That location always had good shows, even if I did not like old Jupiter2002 I always liked their shows.

15 minutes ago, spoon said:

Hmm, i didnt recall he was there when i went there with u vinapu lol mayeb coz A overshine everyone else that night for me haha

exactly,  you were too busy getting familiar with A, not only he was there but got red note from me earning me big flashy smile that day and next visit as well.

17 minutes ago, vinapu said:

exactly,  you were too busy getting familiar with A, not only he was there but got red note from me earning me big flashy smile that day and next visit as well.

Haha i recalled him now, and changed my comment lol i even asked ggobkk if he wanted this guy but he said he wont have the stamina to handle him lol

3 hours ago, spoon said:

I hope the big cock performers were compensated accordingly. That is hot to watch too hehe, though i wont dare to do it myself. Kudos to that lady.

it was at Hot Male few weeks ago, I was in company of A but called broadly smiling twink to sit with us for a drink as thank you for a smile  gesture and briefly and discretely  touched his underwear THERE. He said shyly ' small '.

'But you just were in big cock show? ' asked I, ' silicone' was the answer.

So keep in mind it's all for fun end entertainment  and some of those big tools are just silicone caps  on real thing - no need to be shy !

I did not believe  it until , I guess last year,  at BBB Boyztown that cap accidentally fell of flaccid dick of guy who approached for a feel and tip , big  loss of face. for a poor boy who run away immediately so I did not even managed to tip him.

Tip- while real thing is usually bit warmer than your hand , silicone will be a bit cooler. I'm pretty sure that lady mentioned by Jasper was conducting such a quality control check.

Disclaimer: my comments are general in nature and have nothing to do with Moonlight as somehow I never saw big cock show at Moonlight and few cocks of their guys I had occasion to inspect in my room were all real to very real