Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

9 hours ago, Jasper said:

Why? 

Perhaps his slight increased weight is due to alcoholic consumption.

In contrast, Mr Tum’s weight seems the same all these years although I suspect he has done something to his face lately. Lol

I like it when they have some more meat. Make them a better cuddling partner hehe. 

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

I hope Moonlight will have new models, just like their regular / floor boys who got a lot of new faces...

I think they have new male model nicked Mr. Male, try link below posted yesterday, people on the ground may cofirm / deny what I suspect

https://twitter.com/i/status/1195737889516093440

6 hours ago, ggobkk said:

1000 baht for off fee, 5000 to the “artist”. Plus a tip to Mamasan making arrangement. Plus, maybe a drink while making arrangement or waiting

Some of the models are really hunky and handsome but I will go broke if I off them. I have to settle for normal non-model boys but I can have two of them!

4 hours ago, babybear2 said:

really expensive, if the performance in bedroom is not good, I will feel bad about my money.

Either be adventurous and off a model hoping they are in good in bed or play safe and off a regular / floor boy where you can even take 2 of them and have a 3some (just like I did, lol)...the choice is yours BabyBear!!! Good luck and enjoy!!!

9 hours ago, babybear2 said:

really expensive, if the performance in bedroom is not good, I will feel bad about my money.

I'd say for mental hygiene splurge on the model once per trip or if you more frequent visitor , once per year  just to feel better like we always do when we splurge on ourselves.

Try to negotiate tip down to 4000, may work