vinapu

Short time - October 2018 adventures

Day 7

{...] This time my destination was Suriwongse hotel, right opposite of Moonlight. [...]

At first I was not very impressed but after a while I realized I like it and not only because Moonlight is right there but also because location is convenient for other places yet quiet. Raya it is not but at 500 baht less it’s good value for money and chances are it was not my last time there.

[...]

Who would have think that 2 days ago I was swearing  never to return. Long live Thailand!

[emphasis mine]

yes that's a change of heart about the hotel, I remember how you exclaimed "never again!" that night when we met at Maxis!

Happy to hear you repeat - for all the good reasons - your revocation of your promise made to yourself in Pattaya not to return to Thailand, also made in person at Maxis :)

My attitude to vacations is 'if you don't have it, stay home"

I agree completely.

There are people who at every mention of price quotation jump in horror how expensive it is, how cheap it was in days past and how Pattaya is cheaper than Bangkok and in Pattaya herself how good value Sunee compared to Boyztown is.

It it all true but it's not how I want to poison my days in Thailand, good enough I'm low maintenance at home.

Totally agree. But, I try never to be smug about my smart budgeting. For some damn reason I look at the videos of Moonlight and Jupiter and try to see what others see and there is no one who moves me at all. Seriously, I wouldn't take those models as a gift.

I come home with money. If I'm missing something I'm blessed by having no idea what it is.

For some damn reason I look at the videos of Moonlight and Jupiter and try to see what others see and there is no one who moves me at all. Seriously, I wouldn't take those models as a gift.

don't worry , many straights would agree with that and be surprised what one guy can see in another .

As long as you can live with the fact that I  saw plenty to move me and executed my desire to see some up close at great expense we are OK.

Gay means we like men but not necessarily all the same men. 

If you don't see anything in those models in means one thing for me - one less competitor to off them so all I can say is 'thank you for questioning my taste" lol 

If you don't see anything in those models in means one thing for me - one less competitor to off them so all I can say is 'thank you for questioning my taste" lol 

Never, ever, will I question your taste! I like you am thrilled that there is one less competitor for the lad I choose. God, it brings to mind an evening in Super Lex many years ago when a Japanese gentleman dried to buy a guy off my lap. Off my lap Vinapu, even the boy was appalled.  Now, I know you would never do that! You'd be over at Moonlight LOL.

Seriously, I will check Moonlight out. I have a suspicion that the models might not be to my taste,  the ( forgive the pun ) floor models might do nicely.

Hey , you can question my taste in men and everything else, that's no problem, I'm not short of self-esteem.

As for competitor for your lads- don't be so sure, from time to time world see me with scandalously thin , 20 y.o. just for fun and to see how others have it..

As for gentlemanly behavior I'd not buy  boy of somebody's lap  unless he would be clearly looking for a rescue. It happened few times than boy sitting with customer came to me to shake hands and asked me if I take him. " you are sitting with guy already"

" I don't like him because of ....." , then I agreed. We don't own boys sitting with us and if we really interested in them sometimes we need to made a securing move.

It's why I was upset when Keow dumped me on day 5  but did not held it against him and gave him and myself chance next day.

I encourage you and everybody to visit Moonlight, there are types for everybody, at least almost everybody. Floor models are mostly of excellent quality either.

Then,  after visit , comments, whatever they will be,  gain more credibility.

It's not the same to say ' I never go to Tawan because I don't like big boys"  as opposite to " I went to Tawan and did not like it because I don't like big boys "

As for gentlemanly behavior I'd not buy  boy of somebody's lap  unless he would be clearly looking for a rescue. It happened few times than boy sitting with customer came to me to shake hands and asked me if I take him. " you are sitting with guy already"

" I don't like him because of ....." , then I agreed. We don't own boys sitting with us and if we really interested in them sometimes we need to made a securing move.

Good point Vinapu. But, I should have mentioned that the guy on my lap was not working there. He came with me. In fact, he was a free lance from the old Harry's bar and had been with me for several days and was as shocked as I was. 

vinapu: "It was 4 when he left and I went to bed cursing Thailand and her boys, vowing not to put my foot here again. Yes , honest to God I did that, but seriously , after getting angry looks from one , previously handsomely paid guy, with another one no-show for a long time appointment , third one dumping me mid-bar and massage boy with great body not even interested in massage what I was supposed to do? Sing?"

I love your honesty here, vinapu. I think many of us have felt the same but may not want to admit it as LOS is supposed to be the perfect sexual playground. Thanks for your great reports!

Moonlight is definitely a sufficient for muscle junkie like us vinapu lol. And with only few days to cover the ground, it is understandable that u didnt go to tawan, especially u didnt stay in nantra soi 6. I didnt see u even mentioned soi 6 at all in your report lol. Missing arena is much more surprising since senso is out of question in the first place but u went to prince, so i guess thats the substitute hehe

I was only once in soi 6 , first night I had massage at Sun,  pleasant but not particularly memorable and not much massage but at 2 or 3 am who can complain ?

Tawan and Arena visit plans  got derailed by goings of the first night but  also I felt I need a break from that diet.

One of things on short trip is that one needs to focus and  prioritize as there's not much time for missteps.

For long I held view that BoyzBoyzBoyz is best bar in Thailand but now Moonlight is #1 for me, even  without models.

Day 1 continued

With such a good start I briskly walked all the way to soi Twilight where I expected to see paulsf and anddy and indeed they were sitting together keeping seat warm to tired traveler me.

If you read part 1 you may notice that I n mentioned only ice cream and it was really my only meal since breakfast aboard the plane about 10 hours ago so yes , I was hungry.

By the way , on more than one occasion massage boys told me not to eat anything at least 2 hrs before massage so it must be some science in it.

We exchanged latest news while surveying the scene with all boys rushing to their bars. I noticed that my semi-regular Namu from Bangkok massage is absent and indeed his brother working there confirmed he went home.

Nice to see my forum friends and all that surrounding eye-candy but as time progressed I felt that itching pushing me toward Moonlight bar, not only because it’s where I started in Jun but also because firmly, hell or high water , I wanted to try one of their models. Subject is discussed in depth and wide in Moonlight thread so it may be some repetition.

All of them are super handsome but I had Sunny, Nicky and Fluke in mind whatever happens. Sunny because I like his face and his performing skills – great dancer and acrobat. Nicky , because he is one reader in his recent trip report described sharing drink with him like flying close to the sun. Fluke because his super muscular built but avoiding being oversized.

No , I did not count on getting any smiles from them which is my usual requirement for an off but sometimes we need to bend our own rules. But first show which starts at 10.30, drink 350 second drink 200. Show quite progressive with cocks poking here and there, few funny numbers with boy collapsing on another , impaling his mouth on other guy rigid tool and then there’s models parade after which they go through an audience wai-ing everybody and collecting tip here and there.

So when Nicky happened to be passing by where I was sitting I just forced 100 baht into his undies as it’s my way of tipping guys in bars and he stopped right here , shaking my hand and inviting himself to sit just beside me. Drink / 350 /

ordered and delivered, some hand holding , some embraces, wherever my hand was it was smooth skin and steely muscles underneath. Amazing feeling.

Honestly I don’t recall who initiated going away subject , me or him but it did not take long for that being on the table. 6000 asking price , not only very high but also above my self imposed limit of 5000. Contrary to popular belief I have my standards and let guys to have theirs but 5000 ( I can hear screams already ) was approved with 3 hrs time frame.

But wait, there’s more, off fee while regular 500 , for models is 1000. I’m not sure if offing those models is daily occurrence because mamasan collecting fee seemed very happy and thanked me more than once. I wanted to see rest of show, Nicky went to dress and after show we went out where I was invited for a ride. Literally. He has a car and asked me to go with him to a club to have some meal and a drink.

Not my intention , not my scene and not that I was prepared for financially , as it turned out later , very unprepared financially, LOL. Sure I could firmly say no, let go to my room but ever curious what happens next I agreed. Not that he had something in mind close by, we went all the way to Thonglor to a place called Ainu-Japanese style club and restaurant with wallet parking and this being Saturday packed by young hi-so Bangkok yuppies.

On our way we stopped at gas station where I was asked to contribute 700 to filling tank fund , LOL, not that I expect anything else.

I don’t frequent such places so was quite happy to see how other half is having good time specially that nobody paid much of attention to us although I doubt anybody , even with most of patrons drunk already, thought we are father and son couple . In short no fuss.

Nicky ordered some drinks and food and I just quietly thought ‘ wait until bill arrives / I had 2000 left on me /. But it was fun, he was not shy to hold my hand from time to time. They brought some Japanese specialties , don’t ask me what it was but taste was heavenly. So in short I had a good time because of triple novelty for me – situation , venue and food.

Not even for minute I forget that all that fun must be paid somehow. When he called for a bill , it came to 3900 something ( scream ) I pointed to my poverty of having half of that but he did not lose his cool at all and somehow paid it , of course I told him I will repay as everybody knew it was actually me who invited us there.

Then our car was brought from parking /100 tip / and we went for very nice trip to hotel, holding hands with such a hunk all the way back to Silom.

In room perfect , no rush , slow move session. No I did not think about the cost , it was pure pleasure. No attitude , no time watching , not even mentioning “where is my money for a club” just professional and classy behavior . Sure one can say for that money it should be but we all know money buys only that much.

Certainly most expensive man session I ever had but something to remember and feel good about as well. And for me it was not even over .

When we parted our ways, all paid I went to soi Tawan to buy some ice cream , just to cool down.

Passing by Sun massage beside Tawan I noticed some cutie still on duty at that time, but went to 7/11 first, returning had a second look at the guy and pat on my pocket revealed something there. Since it was my 1000 baht pocket I told him straight that massage ok but 1000 is all I have and he agreed for reduced tip / massage there costs 300 for 1 hr I think/.

So we went upstairs, not much massage anyways as he went straight for an indecent touches, I did the same but it was nice and energizing hour. I even scrapped another 200 in 20 and 50 ties to make him a bit happier at that time of night.

It was another client in cubicle beside and it was some commotion as he claimed he doesn’t have as much as he promised boy, sometimes I feel sorry for guys and that is reason why some massage places are collecting money up front .

No I did not go to bed, 3 am I wanted to see sleepy Silom so went all the way to quite deserted Thainya with few people still sitting here and there. It was almost at Suriwong where I felt pat on the back.

Oud !!!

Former Tawan boy , transplanted to Jupiter was drinking with two girls when he spotted me passing by. With 9 off over the years almost all long times obviously he remembered me. Warm embraces and kisses straight from movie set on such unexpected , late night reunion.

I went to join his friends , contributed 200 to whisky fund, had few rounds, nice girls and very good looking they were and was no need to pretend we are just friends as Oud loudly was thinking whether he still should visit me tonight or not , even if we already settled on the next. It turned out that he just gives me a ride to hotel on his motorcycle as it was very late or rather early so we said good bye to his friends and went to hotel.

There , late or early he decided to drop by just to see the room . Then things went heated course when we hugged , not much happened past just body contact but body he has ! short time is short time so brown note changed hands although I don’t think he expected it but I have my standards.

So my first day was long one , most expensive ever, packed with 4 meetings and considering long overnight flight leading to it I wondered why I’m still alive sleep deprived for so many hours but somehow I survived that rollercoaster and pocket drainage

As always, very great report Vinapu!!! If ever I'll pay that bill with Nicky, I will seriously cry, just kidding, many, many thanks!!!