spoon

Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

when I was reading your narrative from Toy Boys I was thinking " hope he did not off that guy" . Nothing wring with guys sticking to their price but when they mention another client , whether it's truth or not it means they are not at all interested and it's better to move on and do it fast.

Yes me too, I was hoping you did not let the hunk have his way. Glad you had a good experience with Copa masseur- that’s the way it should be, price negotiation fails but he voluntarily approaches you with a discount showing he wants your business. And you were rewarded with a more pleasant off. Rather than agreeing to a short time at extortionate rate and having boy rush through it. 

8 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yes me too, I was hoping you did not let the hunk have his way. Glad you had a good experience with Copa masseur- that’s the way it should be, price negotiation fails but he voluntarily approaches you with a discount showing he wants your business. And you were rewarded with a more pleasant off. Rather than agreeing to a short time at extortionate rate and having boy rush through it. 

I still not lose hope though, he is a handsome hunk that i really like lol. Maybe if i come again not during peak season, he would be more willing lol. If i saw him on my first night in thailand, id probably caved lol. 

The copa masseur is definitely a gem lol, and i didnt feel his service level affected at all by the discount. Eagerness for boy to seek business from you definitely plays part in my decision making. 

57 minutes ago, crayontt said:

Going bangkok 4feb to 7feb which is during chinese new year.. will e vietnam boys at screwboy and xboy be there since its their large festival period and usuallly they to back... *cry*

Most of them definitely do go back home for Tet, but there are some who stay in BKK.   As the saying goes, you only need one [or two] - so you might still have good luck!

Most that have families will usually go back during tet, in fact for some, its the only time the go back home. But yeah, there will always some who stays. Ive never been to thai during cny, but ive been in vietnam during tet, the city is almost deserted with a lot of shops and restaurants and even stores are closed. We had to either buy grocerry earlier or eat at the international restaurants that are still open. 

5 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks for your New Year's report...when you mention "boys music where all the BBB will move after midnight" ar you referring to th 2nd BBB show or something else?

Its a different bar across the soi, in between castro and toyboy. Open bar concepts so u can see the stage from outside, hence no exposed obscenity. Its one of the reasom why its pretty similar to dreamboys since over there, boys also move downstair, to a different bar called boys bangkok.

5 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks, the club was preparing for its opening when I was in BT at the end of November.  Good to know that is where the boys go after BBB.

Yeah, and it has been discussed in this thread too.

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/11941-new-boyz-music-show-bar-in-boyztown/

Ill probably copy some of my experiences in bars in the respective business thread for easy reference when i have time. 

18 hours ago, spoon said:

but ive been in vietnam during tet, the city is almost deserted with a lot of shops and restaurants and even stores are closed. We had to either buy grocery earlier or eat at the international restaurants that are still open. 

just like Christmas day in Western and Latin countries

Agree that Tet (lunar New Year) is not an opportune time for tourists to visit Vietnam. It's not that you would be treated poorly or inconvenienced more than you could manage, but because it's truly a moment when the Vietnamese wish to celebrate among themselves. They want to let their hair down, renew old friendships and reunite with family. Although "Tet" is frequently associated by westerners with the North's 1968 military offensive in the South that began during the holiday, that has nothing to do with the celebrations that combine national, cultural and religious traditions. Let them enjoy the biggest holiday on their calendar.

On a different note about tet, in ho chi minh, when i was there, during tet, they will do a very elaborate decorations display along nguyen hue road. If i recall correctly, they actually planted a mini paddy field with real mud and real paddy planted on the streets lol. (Paddy is the plant where rice comes from btw)

18 hours ago, spoon said:

I heard from a forumer before, that this guy can gives great massage so i asked him if he can do that first. And he says yes. Definitely will put his massage skills above average, nothing sensual, and his hands is a bit rough with callous from working out but i really didnt mind that,

quite a few massage guys have those callouses from working out and I find them endearing . Not only because owing to exercising boys have fine musculature but also massage  by coarse hands feels stronger and more invigorating. In fact  I very often check and complement their calloused hands. Massage is not cat caressing but serious business before fun starts.

53 minutes ago, vinapu said:

quite a few massage guys have those callouses from working out and I find them endearing . Not only because owing to exercising boys have fine musculature but also massage  by coarse hands feels stronger and more invigorating. In fact  I very often check and complement their calloused hands. Massage is not cat caressing but serious business before fun starts.

My previous hunk, db44 also have the same callous, from work out and playing guitar. And i actually like the feel too lol. And more so when he worried that id might not like the hand.

2 hours ago, 1moRussian said:

Thanx for the report again. No beach photos this time?

by the way, you mentioned 300 b for a foot massage and it used to be 200 for foot and 300 for full body. What do you think, was it a special newbie price or just inflation? 

I have no idea that was the price lol maybe its special newbie price. Or special early bird gets the worm price. Maybe other member can attest?