GoldMember

Trip report Sep-Oct 2019 - Crazy Things At Night

5 hours ago, GoldMember said:

At night I wanted to try a sauna that was unlisted in TravelGay but was recommended by the local guy from the couple I'v been with the day before. Keybox. 

Travelgayasia is appalling in their listings nowadays. They used to be very comprehensive, and I am 100% they used to list Keybox in the past. Now it seems they only list places that pay them for it or something. So annoying and useless.

Singapore was great for sex, but not at all what I expected for party. 

Gay party maybe, but the have a superb underground techno scene (not gay). Find "The Council" on facebook. Tuff Club is one of the venues with some REAL partying....

12 hours ago, anddy said:

Travelgayasia is appalling in their listings nowadays. They used to be very comprehensive, and I am 100% they used to list Keybox in the past. Now it seems they only list places that pay them for it or something. So annoying and useless.

I always thought that they promoted the ones thar payed but present all. If they started only  showing places that pay them, they will become irrelevant. Annoying indeed. 

12 hours ago, anddy said:

Gay party maybe, but the have a superb underground techno scene (not gay). Find "The Council" on facebook. Tuff Club is one of the venues with some REAL partying....

So I've heard. Didn't check it out. Im a little fixated on the fact I need gay shirtless men to max out my party experience. Something about the combination of music and the abilityto flirt and play. 

5 hours ago, ichigo said:

Good that you managed to visit Cruise club whilst you were there as they are closing down on the 28th Oct!

Good for me, bad for the Singaporeans. That place was cool. 

Glad to see u had nice time despite having family around. Its not so easy for me when i was travelling with mine, but i did manage to get out on my own two times for a massage when i was in milan lol. Yes, the benefit of travelling with my parents, i dont have to pay for hotel and food hehe, so im free to use my money for other stuff. While my sister and my mom used theirs to buy branded purse, i spent mine on massages, and one nice pair of noise cancelling headset. 

Your reunion with the hotel staff is hot fantasy of mine lol. After hearing that one of my regular masseur here being deported to nepal and cannot come back here to work, i managed to ask one of his friend about his whereabout and the answer is he is working as security guard in hotel in kathmandu. When i heard that, i immediately thought that maybe nepal isnt a bad destination for me to go to next lol. 

Your "free" sexual encounter with bar guys might be because he is also into you. After all they are human, and not often they find customer that are their type. Regardless, you did the right thing with still tipping him, as not tipping might send a wrong signal, as in he might think you as his bf or something towards that. 

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

so it looks that Pattaya's attempts to become family destination are somewhat successful 

Pattaya is very much considered a family destination. At least among Israeli families. Actually people were only surprised by my decision to spend family time in Bangkok. 

19 hours ago, spoon said:

Glad to see u had nice time despite having family around. Its not so easy for me when i was travelling with mine

Can't say it was easy for me, but I think what made it possible is a very upfront conversation I had with my parents before the trip. Basically I told them that they are welcomed to join this trip but need to take into consideration that I will be out during the nights and nap time. They probably knew I'm fucking around but prefer not to ask which worked well this trip. 

19 hours ago, spoon said:

Regardless, you did the right thing with still tipping him, as not tipping might send a wrong signal, as in he might think you as his bf or something towards that. 

My thoughts exactly!

1 hour ago, GoldMember said:

This was my last night in BKK so I was willing to be less uptight about curfew time. Entered G.O.D for what has become my favorite night routine in BKK. This time I did not mind going with someone to his room, but of course, the guy I wanted to have fun with did not have a room of his own. Karma is a bitch. After the club closes he suggests we have some fun in a toilet outside. I am hesitant since this is probably illegal in Thailand and I am not in the mood of going to the police station. But, alcohol was in my blood, and I was horny so just repressed that thought and 10 minutes later I left my dignity at a booth in a toilet behind Silom's KFC. Not my finest hour but I will lie if I say I did not enjoy that encounter. 

you could have solved that issue more, uhm, elegantly by taking a short time room. First, such rooms are not reserved for encounters with money boys LOL, and second you are no stranger to using them as evidenced in Pattaya ;) 

For future reference in case you don't know where: at the Suriwong Hotel, reight next door to Moonlight.

Thanks for the great reports, great fun  reading them, and great fun meeting you. See ya next time (if I'm around)

4 hours ago, GoldMember said:

.....went up Mahanakhon building. Inspired by Vinapu, My daughter and I made a replica of his pic there and sent it to him........

........Tawan (#2) with a clear purpose of offing Tiger. Stepped inside, 2 minutes after getting my drink he passes by, sits next to me, and asks me "Are we going together?". I did not want him to think I am that easy to get. So I replied "Hell yeah!" and out we went LOL. I was in Tawan no more than 5 mins. Although I could get him back to my apartment, I prefered taking the room next to Tawan (500THB). Had a intoxicating 1H Muscle Worship session there. I am in love with him......... 

great entertaining and engaging report, thanks God stars aligned and after years of  exchanging messages here we finally could meet.

I'm glad I could be an inspiration  for something, I'm not sure it's by coincidence or design that pic was taken exactly in the  spot I took mine one month earlier.

You not alone in admiring Tiger , he is great built and friendly guy but   when LT is booked he must be kept on the short leash if he agrees to it at all.

@vinapu and @anddy were horrified to hear that all I eat is MCd's and room service........ 

Hope reading was enjoyable as well, and thanks for all your kind feedback! The clock is ticking on my next trip, and in exactly 2 months my husband and I will be headed to Bangkok as my queen returns to Bangkok's White Party. Will report :)  

Not only I was but still I'm horrified even at thought of such blasphemy but I  treat your report as full redemption for that sin.

have  a nice trip  In December !!!

thank you again

6 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Can't say it was easy for me, but I think what made it possible is a very upfront conversation I had with my parents before the trip. Basically I told them that they are welcomed to join this trip but need to take into consideration that I will be out during the nights and nap time. They probably knew I'm fucking around but prefer not to ask which worked well this trip.

My problem other than excusing myself away is finding time and energy to keep going out after all the day time tourist activity and eating out lunch and dinner together. I always have my own room when travel with family, so it wasnt hard to skip out after dinner for fun stuff, but id be too tired usually. Now if i travel solo, the tourist activity will be tailored to what night activitt i had. For example, in hong kong, i usually go out early morning to beat crowd at hot spot tourist area, went back after lunch to hotel to cool off, and nap. Then go out again for night activity, dinner, market, and finished off with massage. 

Reading your last report saying u didnt really go out for lunch/dinner and didnt have much sleep make sense now hehe. I dont think i can sacrifice those if im with family since my parents are going to want to eat at restaurants. Going solo on the other hand, im not a picky eater, but i still eat, and have to adjust eating time with massage time which is minor issue in thailand hehe. 

Thanks for the great report! Glad to hear im not alone in thinking that the O party is a bit too crazy. 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:42 PM, anddy said:

For future reference in case you don't know where: at the Suriwong Hotel, reight next door to Moonlight.

Come to think about it, I knew that cause you actually told me that 2 weeks before, when we met. So I guess ending up in a toilet booth is a combination of laziness and maybe also seeking a certain amount of thrill on my last night. 

On 10/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, vinapu said:

when LT is booked

LT is something I haven't done yet. But there is always a first time. 

On 10/28/2019 at 5:44 PM, spoon said:

Glad to hear im not alone in thinking that the O party is a bit too crazy. 

I am not sure too crazy is describing my opnion about this party. I'd say less sexy than I expected but surely entertaining. 

Taking off to BKK with my husband today for 3 nights. My queen will be making her appearance in the White Party's main event tomorrow. Expect at least some videos soon, will report! 

For now, witness my queen's quarterly appearance in Chanukah's TLV party last week. It was an intoxicating 6 hour set. Bangkok will be 3H. She was at her best this time and I'm sure she will be carrying the same vibes to tomorrow's party. Excited! 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1112162878992606&id=6595623143

She appears on stage at 3:50 in this video.