10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

11 hours ago, alvnv said:

Episode 1 of Only Friends is available on Youtube

I watched the first ep yesterday because I like Neo.

A promising series! A lot of erotic tension. Not for innocent school girls like those queueing at the fan article computer on 30 floor of the GMMTV building and waiting patiently until 2 forum members have checked it all through.

On 8/14/2023 at 10:49 AM, 10tazione said:

I watched the first ep yesterday because I like Neo.

A promising series! A lot of erotic tension. Not for innocent school girls like those queueing at the fan article computer on 30 floor of the GMMTV building and waiting patiently until 2 forum members have checked it all through.

Definitely a much more mature vibe - sort of like the ThaiBL version of Skins. Sort of like that one with the super hot motorcycle-riding architect and his cute protege. GMM sure has a lot of pretty boys in their stable. I think the genre really needs some more variety. 

I watched this video running down all of the things that are out now or will be soon. The glut of shows is back again

Sky In Your Heart

Currently watching it.

It is a countryside BL and I like it. A bit like "A tale of 1000 stars". Romantic, nothing naughty, definitely for school girls and I still like it!

Often I like the side couples more than the main couple, but in this case it is definitely the main (and only?) couple.

In reference to Vinapus nightly activities according to his current trip report:

sky1-Copy.jpg.fa74a8bc3a03443bab1d24048a0e674a.jpgsky2-Copy.jpg.7288c7c39b6aa8d8f046db80c9aadd28.jpgsky3-Copy.jpg.0ad769f9eb6c950e14bc2c2200a91a6f.jpgsky4-Copy.jpg.29b225d64f24801302b81128d7cfbb65.jpg

He reminds me of a BKK bar guy...

sky5-Copy.thumb.jpg.f1556fad9b071cd6f21b917f0a2d38c3.jpg

9 hours ago, maump said:

Watched this recently...

A little on the nose with the names of the British royalty :D  But also a lovely, feed good movie. A bit too "fairy tale" though. I prefered Heartstopper for its exploration of characters insecurity and uncertainty.

3 hours ago, omega said:

Watched this recently...

A little on the nose with the names of the British royalty :D  But also a lovely, feed good movie. A bit too "fairy tale" though. I prefered Heartstopper for its exploration of characters insecurity and uncertainty.

Cant argue with your opinions, listened to the book (download PDF  to phone, use App To read aloud while walking).  book was light on content too.  reads like fanfiction/BL novel, not serious literature.

2 hours ago, maump said:

Cant argue with your opinions, listened to the book (download PDF  to phone, use App To read aloud while walking).  book was light on content too.  reads like fanfiction/BL novel, not serious literature.

That tracks, most of the side characters were one dimensional. Henry's best friend for example... his only purpose seemed to have been to distract who ever was with Alex, so Henry and Alex could talk alone. I don't think there was a single scene where we explored that friendship.

Thanks @10tazione. Fascinating interview. Using actors/singers born in other countries is not uncommon in Asia. Several popular Hong Kong and Taiwan singers were brought up and educated overseas. Interestingly, immediately following that interview with the two guys, you can click on one titled Catching Up: Tiger JK when the interviewer is one of the great looking Korean actors Eric Nam who was born to Korean parents and raised in Atlanta in the US. After studies at Boston College, aged 22 he gained some attention in Seoul as a result of youtube videos. He was then invited to visit Seoul to compete in a singing talent competition when he was placed in the top 5. He was then signed by a Korean entertainment company.  

In 2016 he was named GQ's Korea's Man of the Year. In addition to his fame in South Korea and Asia, he has undertaken three round-the-world tours. And like many Korean actors he's cute! 

php9zjjTtPM.thumb.jpg.05afd40d3c9f56faeaca016a379296e2.jpg