TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - September 11, 2020

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

No ID card ... Very suspicious my guess he's underage.

I would often agree with you. But, this place knows me and knows I won't take anyone without it showing over 18. The boy was willing to go get it but it would take him 40 minutes or so. I didn't want to wait for that long. I'll try again and let you know.

BTW: the guy from Tawan didn't have his either and he said 30's but he didn't have ID to prove that. :) I'd say older instead of younger.

7 hours ago, reader said:

Great to hear that Lucky Boys is now open!

That HM beer bar is doing so well seems to prove what I've long suspected ever since Twilight closed: people gravitate to venues where you can sit outside and watch the world--or our chunk of it anyway--pass by.

Thanks for the updates.

Wait. I may have meant the other place. Which one is above Screwboys and next to Hotmale at the end of the 2nd Floor?

37 minutes ago, Michael said:

LOL  Yes, I always get those names confused. Freshboys is open. Luckyboys was not. 

Freshboys upstairs is open? I thought one of the freshboys closed before. I might be wrong though

37 minutes ago, Michael said:

Nope Thailand for sure. At least that is what he said. But, he also said 27 and then later said 33. So, take it all for what it is worth. :)

Now im curious who is this guy lol. 

8 hours ago, spoon said:

Freshboys upstairs is open? I thought one of the freshboys closed before. I might be wrong though

You are simply wrong about there being two Freshboys LOL. 

"Freshboys upstairs is open?" - Yes, where else as there is not downstairs Freshboys

"one of the Freshboys closed" - well yes one closed loooooong ago at it's old location in Soi Twilight, There has been only one ever since.

5 hours ago, anddy said:

You are simply wrong about there being two Freshboys LOL. 

"Freshboys upstairs is open?" - Yes, where else as there is not downstairs Freshboys

"one of the Freshboys closed" - well yes one closed loooooong ago at it's old location in Soi Twilight, There has been only one ever since.

Lol, yeah, my memories only reserved to where i can find hunks lol.

3 hours ago, reader said:

You are in 3-way heaven.

Was your Freshboy guy Lao by any chance?

He was not. He was from Thailand. And, he lives close to my condo.

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

Enjoy the sex whenever you can with him but don't fall in love don't forget he's a money boy.

;) Thanks. I have been around a bit and know that when things start with money it is always about money. Love for me is more a lust for wanting to spend much more time with them than I normally do. I like a regular thing.

So, I woke up this AM to messages from both boys.

1. Thank you for a nice time. I hope to see you again.

2. I want to go to the sea this week. Can you send me some money?

LOL

Naturally, I responded to both.

1. Thank you. I enjoyed spending time with you. I will see you again at my condo.

2. Have fun at the sea. I just met you one time and you asked for money. Not very smart. (Blocked)

TIT

2 hours ago, Michael said:

So, I woke up this AM to messages from both boys.

1. Thank you for a nice time. I hope to see you again.

2. I want to go to the sea this week. Can you send me some money?

LOL

Naturally, I responded to both.

1. Thank you. I enjoyed spending time with you. I will see you again at my condo.

2. Have fun at the sea. I just met you one time and you asked for money. Not very smart. (Blocked)

TIT

I wonder which one is number 1 and which is number 2 lol. If number 2 rephrase the question to "i want to go to the sea this week, can you go with me?", he probably will get money too, for obvious reason hehe

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

you blocked him or he blocked you ?

I blocked him. I was disappointed as I know what he makes at his bar and I paid him much more than that. Sometimes being too nice opens you up to this. I take partial responsibility in I was overly generous.

20 minutes ago, spoon said:

I wonder which one is number 1 and which is number 2 lol. If number 2 rephrase the question to "i want to go to the sea this week, can you go with me?", he probably will get money too, for obvious reason hehe

#1 is future love/BF/husband material.  

For the other one, a rephrase would have been good. But, when I first read it I thought he hear I booked a stay in Hua Hin and wondered how he knew. LOL Then, I saw the same pattern I see in others. I know what happened. His mamasan told him to ask for more money. It was 6AM and he had not slept at all. But, I did not want that to be one of the first things he asked for.