Eric

Tawan bar

12 hours ago, Eric said:

Do you know which is the most popular on-line app the boys are at? I hope to contact some of them.

Better still, are there any massage parlors where the boys hang out?

I use Grindr but Blued and Hornet are more popular at Thailand, Just look everywhere you can to find your preferred boys.

Regarding massage parlors I know there are many options but I don't like this service so I can't give you any advice .

4 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

It looks about a third of the size it used to be, so sad. But at least it is opening again. Enjoy Vinapu, and let us know how it goes, please.

I won,t be there very unfortunately but one of members may. I m on my way home already.

We should be happy it,s opening again at least. Smaller size means we will be closer to the boys.

3 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Vinapu - which soi is this on?

I too notice the size reduction, but also that the front door, when open, has a direct view of the (tiny) stage. The old Tawan had a wall panel that blocks the line of sight, enabling the old bar to have explicit shows. This may not be possible in the new set up.

The same soi , just diagonally across.

That may build some panel as you are spot on with your observation.

Main point is, they are back on the scene which is good whether you like big boys or not

2 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

I have one single solitary hope. The quality of the boys improve compared to my last visit.

Ditto. I went a bit before the pandemic took hold, and all the guys were on their phones ignoring everyone which was just as well because it wasn't an enticing crowd. 

I visit rarely enough that It may have gone through ups and downs I don't see, but it was definitely down last time.

Tawan appeals to customers who like a much larger boy than I do.

So I hope it reopens and provides the kind of entertainment that it's customer base expects.   I won't be a customer.   Fresh Boys is more my kind of thing.

• Members
On 12/30/2021 at 11:15 PM, z909 said:

Tawan appeals to customers who like a much larger boy than I do.

So I hope it reopens and provides the kind of entertainment that it's customer base expects.   I won't be a customer.   Fresh Boys is more my kind of thing.

It is prime the Tawan had a large stable of fit, muscled highly attractive men. On my last visit 3 years ago it certainly had “larger boys” as you have described them. Fat, totally out shape, heavily tattooed. Nothing to compare with what we experienced 8 years ago (roughly) and earlier. I have such fond memories of the early to mid 2000’s. It will be interesting to see how it emerged from this hibernation.

It won't be open before January 15th as BMA closes pubs, bars, karaokes, massage parlours until January 15 and if the numbers keep rising the way they are I think even beyond that date is a very real possibility 

2 hours ago, TMax said:

It won't be open before January 15th as BMA closes pubs, bars, karaokes, massage parlours until January 15 and if the numbers keep rising the way they are I think even beyond that date is a very real possibility 

sure but restaurants like HotMale , Dreamboys, Fresh Boys and Jupiter  are opened so why not Tawan?

I suppose it will come down to if they start selling food and is classed as a restaurant then maybe but if no food then most likely not 

An interesting article here What's closed in Bangkok

By the looks of it some even have in their mindset of restaurants going back to takeaway only, time will tell what happens. 

23 minutes ago, gerefan said:

TMax.

That link is a year old...January 2021

Ok missed that one thanks, I was actually looking for an article I read a day or so back where some were talking about similar restrictions