Tartegogo

List of gay brothels in Japan

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

Anyone know if there is one on those two sites to switch to English? 

I haven't been able to find anywhere on those sites to switch to English so I just copy the link into Chrome and use the translate feature in Chrome. 

4 hours ago, Slut1215 said:

Anyone heard of or tried Redline Shibuya, this seems to be a massage shop.

https://www.redline03.com/top/

In all my many visits to Tokyo I have never heard of this shop. Perhaps because Shibuya is an expensive district and not known to have more than an occasional small gay bar. But I see it is mentioned on some of the international gay websites and the reviews that have been posted are generally extremely good. Seems their masseurs are better built than the shops offering lots of twinks, they are handsome, speak at least some good English and have very good massage skills. The only thing not mentioned are happy endings. In the descriptions of the boys, there are three different symbols re their being top, bottom or neither but I can see no explanation apart from X being rather obvious. Only two descriptions have English translation and so it is difficult to know. As there are so few masseurs, I suspect this may be a shop for genuine massage with only a bit of eroticism added - but a Japanese speaker may offer a more accurate description.

On 10/15/2023 at 3:18 AM, Slut1215 said:

Anyone heard of or tried Redline Shibuya, this seems to be a massage shop.

https://www.redline03.com/top/

I used them before.  I contacted them on LINE and the boy met me at a 7-Eleven close to the station.  A few things this is not my personal favorite.

1.  Their studio is not the best I have visited.  It is in fact very run down.

2.  I asked for insertion in my LINE.  They didn't mention it costs extra yen until I confirm with the boy when we were in the studio.

3.  You cannot see the face, so I picked someone based on the body type.  It ended up the guy is not really my type.  Although sex was fine, but I think there are better alternatives.  You do have an option to ask the manager to meet up and show you pictures for yen 2000.  My understanding is that they don't have an office, so you will have to meet the manager at a Starbucks or something.

Have fun.

3 hours ago, Alsfca said:

I used them before.  I contacted them on LINE and the boy met me at a 7-Eleven close to the station.  A few things this is not my personal favorite.

1.  Their studio is not the best I have visited.  It is in fact very run down.

2.  I asked for insertion in my LINE.  They didn't mention it costs extra yen until I confirm with the boy when we were in the studio.

3.  You cannot see the face, so I picked someone based on the body type.  It ended up the guy is not really my type.  Although sex was fine, but I think there are better alternatives.  You do have an option to ask the manager to meet up and show you pictures for yen 2000.  My understanding is that they don't have an office, so you will have to meet the manager at a Starbucks or something.

Have fun.

I see, so they are completely mobile. so the fucking part requires extra charge

8 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

If you like boys who look like they're 14 years old!

Not everyone is into muscled ageing hunks! Having lived and worked in Japan for some years and being a regular visitor, I can say that many young Japanese guys may look younger than their actual ages, but I suspect some of the faces in those web photos use discreet lighting and/or a touch of photoshop.

I have read through this whole thread, researched, etc

A little background, Im gay, 71, white, good shape.   I will be visiting Tokyo next March, staying in Shinjuku.

I though of going to 24 Kiakan, but not sure what that would be like at my age.

So for a sure thing I been looking at one of the boy rent services below. 

Independence - https://en.hi-na.com/cast/

DG - https://www.dgdgdg.com/boy/list.php?shop_id=10

TK - https://kids-jp.com/en/tk/

Will the young guys be ok with playing with a older guy?    Any older guys have any personal experiences with these 3 places.  

Thanks

5 hours ago, Sean said:

I have read through this whole thread, researched, etc

A little background, Im gay, 71, white, good shape.   I will be visiting Tokyo next March, staying in Shinjuku.

So for a sure thing I been looking at one of the boy rent services below. 

Independence - https://en.hi-na.com/cast/

DG - https://www.dgdgdg.com/boy/list.php?shop_id=10

TK - https://kids-jp.com/en/tk/

Will the young guys be ok with playing with a older guy?    Any older guys have any personal experiences with these 3 places.  

Thanks

Can't say with certainty how your experience will be at the brothels as an older guy, but these guys have been trained to be engaging and convincing and good at what they do.  But if you're in good shape, you're already going to be more fun for them than most clients.

The boys were all pleasantly surprised that I was younger, good looking, and Asian.  But that's a rarity for them.  A couple of them flat out told me they were used to their clientele being massively overweight guys.

You might try out the two different branches of Kaikan.  I went to the Shinjuku one and that catered more to the younger crowd and I didn't see that many guys over 50.  Most guys were in their early 20's.  All the way to mid-late-40's but they were a minority.

I believe the Ueno branch caters more to the older crowd but also has a reputation for being more bearish.

Just remember that most Japanese men tend not to be very forward.  You'll have to initiate. And if they're not into it, they'll let you know like at any bathhouse.  But 9/10 times they won't initiate.

On 11/12/2023 at 9:46 PM, Sean said:

You should definitely go to 24 Kalkan in Shinjuku. Like almost everywhere in Asia, there are some younger guys who enjoy being with and having sex with older guys, especially if they are foreigners and like you in good shape. Tokyo is no exception. There is at least one University quite close by and so some of the students pop in after their studies. It will take a bit of time to wander around and get noticed, but that's part of the fun.

Getting there is easy wherever you are staying in the city. The ideal subway stop is Shinjuku-Sanchome on the red Marunouchi Line. Turn left at the exit and continue through the underground passage to the BYGS building exit (I believe that is Exit C8). That puts you right in the gay bar district and 24 Kaikan is only a short 2 block walk from there.

I once went on a Saturday afternoon and met a very nice 30ish Japanese guy who came on to me. It later turned out that he was married with two kids, but Saturday was his day away from the family and all he liked to do was visit 24 Kaikan and loved being a bottom!

One point to note is that it shuts the bathing area for about 30 minutes for cleaning. I think this is around 6:00 pm but somehow it's best to check, for that area also includes the warm pools, cold pool, shower stalls, sauna, rainshower room and a steamroom that usually has some activity going on. You definitely want to be there when it is open.

The 24 in Ueno is also worth a look, although it is further away from Ueno station. As @StickyRice35 points out in his post, it generally has a slightly older clientele and is a smaller facility.

There is also - or was - the original 24 in Asakusa (not to be confused with Akasaka) which is best reached by the Ginza Line. I do not know if it still exists. It was a much older facility and generally had a much, much older clientele, although I sometimes met young students there. It is located behind the famous Sensoji-Temple.