TotallyOz

ANA Business Class = Exceptional

On 1/3/2023 at 5:18 AM, scott456 said:

I am curious what you guys did in terms of "mile high club".  It doesn't appeal to me to do anything sexual in the tiny airplane toilet.   If you guys were so brave to do it in your seat, even the business class seat is still too 

Considering how are used these toilets during flight, it is well know that the density of bacterial there is horrible. Good luck...

On 1/3/2023 at 5:34 AM, PeterRS said:

The only aircraft I would consider this would be those A380 operators which have toilets at the front upstairs. These are always about 3 times the size of the usual plane facility and allow for lots of freedom and positions 😂. Some, like BA, have business class at the front upstairs. Sadly the BA product is very second rate now.

So dirty... I would spend 30 minutes cleaning with antibacterial before to do anything... go talk to any doctor and they will tell you how these toilets, even looking clean, are just horrible place to stay...

7 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

If you touch nothing with your body then maybe it is ok

37 minutes ago, reader said:

How about someone else's body?

oh no problem with someone else body... doctors say that in airplane toilets, the number of bacterias is one of the highest density you can find on earth... from the hundred of passagers using them

23 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

OnlyFans blocks certain words like meet up. But, they allowed me to put my LINE ID in there for performers. Twitter is easy to communicate and that is great if they have a twitter account. Some ONLYFANS do respond to their messages but many do not. I am not sure why. If I join and pay and say great video, often no response. But, in time, sometimes it changes. I guess that just means they are inundated with messages? If so, good for them.

I currently have 2 guys I have been trying to see for a few months. Both have said yes. But, working out a time has been hard as they seem to produce at least 2-4 videos each week. There must be good money in  what they are doing.

Some will only respond to messages that include a tip. Apparently some channels are also run by managers rather than the performer himself. I would imagine that popular accounts get a flood of messages so there's no way to even try keeping up with them. 

Personally I find that too many of these OF channels are too much of a scam - "influencers" who do and show nothing. I presume that you are contacting Thai guys though? So maybe they are different. Are you contacting them in Thai? Maybe they don't bother with messages in English?

2 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

oh no problem with someone else body... doctors say that in airplane toilets, the number of bacterias is one of the highest density you can find on earth... from the hundred of passagers using them

Luckily only about 10 people sharing the one I used and it was clean. But, that does not mean I didn't have a few experiences in the toilets in Times Square years ago. (or at the Limelight fucking a guy on the sick in front of others..thank goodness cell phone photos were not popular back then)

39 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

Some will only respond to messages that include a tip. Apparently some channels are also run by managers rather than the performer himself. I would imagine that popular accounts get a flood of messages so there's no way to even try keeping up with them. 

Personally I find that too many of these OF channels are too much of a scam - "influencers" who do and show nothing. I presume that you are contacting Thai guys though? So maybe they are different. Are you contacting them in Thai? Maybe they don't bother with messages in English?

I did not think about doing it in Thai. Thanks. A good idea. Yes, all are Thai guys.

I find one guy Jovial Twink (I believe from Argentina) hot but his videos are all fake fucking and it pissed me off so much I almost blocked him. :)

I would add that on EVA, business class, there is a handicap toilet by row 7. Very spacious, should you wish to try some horizontal jogging. It is next to the crew station, though. I would also add that the EVA service and food is first class. Lobster with sticky rice, and later scrambled egg wrapped in a crepe, with mushrooms, dauphinoise potatoes, etc!

6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Lobster with sticky rice, and later scrambled egg wrapped in a crepe, with mushrooms, dauphinoise potatoes, etc!

just stop ! 

while airplane food is usually styrofoamy and this is undertandable in view of need to feed 300 people with 78 different tastes of what is good food, sometimes exceptions exist even in economy.

Last year on one of my longish flights they served simple vegetarian pasta which was soooo good I asked if  I can buy second serving . This was first and only time I regretted  I always sit  in the last row as answer was chilling " I'd give you for free but we just run out" , I could get another option but declined since I was not hungry,  just gluttonous if that the word.