jeremy

Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!

6 hours ago, desmadonna said:

Do you know of any parlours in saphan kwai which has myanmar masseurs ? Till now i'm getting all Thais with only one from Laos. 

You need try any of the male shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd. Tell the manager what you’re looking for (hint: the tats are the clue). 

38 minutes ago, jeremy said:

PS.  There's not much point in doing individual reviews (as I said I would do in the case of massage spa boys) on the money boys I met off grindr because they change profile names so often and fall off and back on grindr even during my 9 days there. 

Grindr isn't your friend in Thailand. That's why Blued and Hornet usually win. 

Their algorithm detects talk of "money" or "money boy", and after some woke prat in their moron department reviews it they are quick to ban those accounts. That's why you see boys set up new accounts every week. After a few bans, they ban the boys device, and then they run to MKB (Bangkok) or Tukcom (Pattaya) to get another phone that isn't device banned. 

9 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Grindr isn't your friend in Thailand. That's why Blued and Hornet usually win. 

Their algorithm detects talk of "money" or "money boy", and after some woke prat in their moron department reviews it they are quick to ban those accounts. That's why you see boys set up new accounts every week. After a few bans, they ban the boys device, and then they run to MKB (Bangkok) or Tukcom (Pattaya) to get another phone that isn't device banned. 

Ah ok - one of the guys keeping in touch with me said yesterday he was banned from grindr so I guess that may have been the reason.  They don't seem to have cottoned onto me just using the term "mb" but i did have hornet and blued installed on my phone before I went to thailand just in case i was banned.  Turns out this time I didn't need them.  But it's better to have several options.

4 hours ago, jeremy said:

Ah ok - one of the guys keeping in touch with me 

Thread carefully with those keeping in touch. If you think they do it because thay fell in love, you may not necessarily be right.

Expect occasional request for help and in milder cases , constant bombardment with messages " how are you, I miss you type" which quickly may become too much

11 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

What was the hotel Ibis styles like?

No bother to bring back visitors,did they check ID??

I stay there in Jan, no problems with visitors, rooms ultra modern, well organized  but very small . Typing this I,m in Furama Sathorn, older hotel, room twice of size of Ibis,s fir half price.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I stay there in Jan, no problems with visitors, rooms ultra modern, well organized  but very small . Typing this I,m in Furama Sathorn, older hotel, room twice of size of Ibis,s fir half price.

What is the gym like there in that hotel, can you go down and have a look for me ?

8 hours ago, reader said:

Looks like hotel rates will begin reflecting monsoon season next week with many popular value locations on Agoda listing in the 800-1500 range.

international brands (ie, Meridien) still asking big bucks. But there are bargains to be had elsewhere.

Thanks for pointing that out....

44 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Sorry, read your message too late, in airport already

Can you go back just to photo the gym for me, you do that for me vinapu wouldn't you 💚😀

I still love you 

Thread carefully with those keeping in touch. If you think they do it because thay fell in love, you may not necessarily be right.

Expect occasional request for help and in milder cases , constant bombardment with messages " how are you, I miss you type" which quickly may become too much

You're right... I have already had two requests to send money over - one for going to the doctor with a sore leg and the other to help him with his rent at the end of the month...  Falling in love is not what I am after at all - but it does tickle a little if someone actually likes your money AND you haha. 

What was the hotel Ibis styles like?

No bother to bring back visitors,did they check ID??

I liked the Ibis Styles.  It was in a good central location for getting Grab to wherever I wanted to explore around the city, there were plenty of street food vendors and malls very nearby to satisfy whatever you want to eat (typical for Asia in my experience and something I miss when I am in Australia.)  It is a busy hotel and the reception is pretty much attending to guests arriving / departing from very early to very late.  None of my several visitors were ever checked, but because the elevators / floors are secure I needed to meet each guy at the bottom of the lifts and then take them back up to my room.  It was interesting to see one of my first MBs getting onto the lift with another customer at the same time as I was collecting an new MB.  Strange experience that was.  But the MB was incredibly hot and I had him back several times anyway, including to watch him fucking another guy.  Just thinking about it I am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms, I enjoyed my trip so much.  I'm already booked for another 10 days in December, and really looking forward to it.  Seriously thinking about retiring to Bangkok! 

8 hours ago, jeremy said:

You're right... I have already had two requests to send money over - one for going to the doctor with a sore leg and the other to help him with his rent at the end of the month...  Falling in love is not what I am after at all - but it does tickle a little if someone actually likes your money AND you haha. 

that's primary purpose they try to keep in touch, to have avenue if they need some cash. Not necessarily scamming you , those are mostly poor boys with constant requests from family to send money but if you not careful it may become tiring and draining quite fast. Nothing wrong with helping from time to time  if you feel like , you may actually feel better too for helping. 

but be prepared for upsets too like you send money to help with that doctor bill and few days later you will see post in  social media with pictures of your boy having good time in some shiny and expensive resort. I hate being cynical but it happens and did happen to me, fortunately not in cases when I actually sent anything.

But I haste to add, when boy says he likes you it not necessarily means he lies. It's the same like with us , we like some boys more than other  and it's usually because personality , not size of dick. So yes they may like YOU and your money, just don't allow being exploited.

10 hours ago, jeremy said:

I liked the Ibis Styles.  It was in a good central location for getting Grab to wherever I wanted to explore around the city, there were plenty of street food vendors and malls very nearby to satisfy whatever you want to eat (typical for Asia in my experience and something I miss when I am in Australia.)  It is a busy hotel and the reception is pretty much attending to guests arriving / departing from very early to very late.  None of my several visitors were ever checked, but because the elevators / floors are secure I needed to meet each guy at the bottom of the lifts and then take them back up to my room.  It was interesting to see one of my first MBs getting onto the lift with another customer at the same time as I was collecting an new MB.  Strange experience that was.  But the MB was incredibly hot and I had him back several times anyway, including to watch him fucking another guy.  Just thinking about it I am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms, I enjoyed my trip so much.  I'm already booked for another 10 days in December, and really looking forward to it.  Seriously thinking about retiring to Bangkok! 

You love Bangkok better than Pattaya!!!!!