reader

Patpong comings and goings

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

Sunday

Banana bar half filled for 9.30 show but by 10 almost full house. Show too long, mostly lip syncing divas, like Maria Callas for the poor but what do we know about what audience wants. One of them, lady of formidable size was harvesting tips right, left and center. Russian gymnast stole the show later screamingly applauded by quite numerous Asian girls. Few impressive cocks in big c***k show, one attached to boy smallest on them all.

But show bit too long, depriving boys chance to show and market themselves. 

Mamasan Lucy changed her looks and looked  bit less intimidating. Hope she feels OK as, was moving around  bit slowly. Did not even give me a chance to tell her that I like girls. Perhaps she remembers ? 

Music way too loud. 

At 11.00 our deputation of two left for Moonlight. Past 11.00 show was half way through but we still catched the rest of it. Pretty full house with seats left here and there. Five models only Nut, Jar, Mean ( I start developing hots for him), Mark and York. Noticed few new floor boys including hunky # 45 so on departure performed 100 baht vinapu tuck on him and Yai I already know. 

After show singers started their part but we liked that boys formed still line on the scene giving them chance to market themselves instead of hiding in the corners. It worked because son after said Yai was, seen walking out with quite young Oriental, at least comparing to Troy or me. My companion snatched new cutie, I did not have any problem beating the work as as soon as I sat, A the muscle god pat me from behind and was immediately ordered to dress neatly as tonight it was his chance. 

By time Mamasan showed, I was already set. Less than minute after opening bar door. 

We watched rest of  show and left ust past midnight. I was given ride home  on Yamaha so obviously some guys, are doing quite OK. 

Glad that you have forgiven A and gave him second chance. You are magnanimous!

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

Last night I dropped by in Moonlight at 11. 00, quite packed for a change. Singing started with backdrop of boys with numbers so I called one as he was only one bare chested and I did not want him to get cold. Kind of showing my soft hearted side. 

Did you warm him up back to your hotel room? Haha

On 7/16/2023 at 11:16 PM, vinapu said:

Saturday, Hot Male beer bar quite empty at 9 but hen started filling. Few new waiters, some really meaning business.

HM management knows the formula for success and takes on new talent who buy into it. Bar should survive any competition. Actually, I think it may be healthy addition to the soi.

Last night Friday another member and me went to Tawan. At 10.00 Pm bar was filled to capacity, more arrived, just before show. Few new faces, and bodies including xtremely attractive, silky smooth  skinned twink. New bottom in f***k show, at least yesterday. Twinks count there is steadily increasing. 

Another member went to Moonlight and observed that by closing hour all floor boys were taken ber two. 

So  advice would be, if you have favorite, come early and don,t debate too long. 

11 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Last night Friday another member and me went to Tawan. At 10.00 Pm bar was filled to capacity, more arrived, just before show. Few new faces, and bodies including xtremely attractive, silky smooth  skinned twink. New bottom in f***k show, at least yesterday. Twinks count there is steadily increasing. 

Another member went to Moonlight and observed that by closing hour all floor boys were taken ber two. 

So  advice would be, if you have favorite, come early and don,t debate too long. 

Sounds encouraging! Is there a twink in the f show?

On 7/21/2023 at 4:10 PM, 10tazione said:

Rumors say new bar opening opposite Hotmail beer bar on July 27.

Since is almost mid August and we did not hear anything,  is anybody on the ground who can go and check if that materialized. Or if one is  in contact with Hotmale beer bar  boys perhaps thay can update.