reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

7 hours ago, Shax said:

But is this something you'd discuss with the manager before selecting the boy?

I personally wouldn't as I never discuss  any specifics with managers or any third parties including boy's friends. Performance specifics are always best to discuss with service provider.

21 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I personally wouldn't as I never discuss  any specifics with managers or any third parties including boy's friends. Performance specifics are always best to discuss with service provider.

I take your point, in that the boy has to agree.  However the manager may need to know who is loaded, so to speak!

I'd like to think so, too.

This is a real individual issue for the guys involved. Have seen some come twice within five minutes and others who can't reload for hours.

11 hours ago, reader said:

This is a real individual issue for the guys involved. Have seen some come twice within five minutes and others who can't reload for hours.

Gosh, twice within 5 mins, I wish!

13 hours ago, reader said:

I hope we are not expected to tip more for the second cum shot!

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

with the number of guys you've been with from there, you don't have a source to tell us?

actually not much in terms of source as I generally rarely exchange contacts with guys from bars and massages and those few I have are placed fast  in  dormancy by the boys after unsuccessful quest for remote donation . And I'm not suicidal to ask because inevitably and in situation now, I venture to say understandably, request for money would follow. At the moment I'm not in position to help

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

actually not much in terms of source as I generally rarely exchange contacts with guys from bars and massages and those few I have are placed fast  in  dormancy by the boys after unsuccessful quest for remote donation . And I'm not suicidal to ask because inevitably and in situation now, I venture to say understandably, request for money would follow. At the moment I'm not in position to help

Good practice. Once you send money to a certain boy endless repitted money requests will follow soon .did that once and never again.

There's a handful of guys I'll provide return date info to because I make it a point to see them every trip.  With others I'm always non committal.

I heartened to see that the shops covered in this thread appear to be regularly acquiring new staff. My short list for next trip gets a bit longer by the week. Most recent addition at One Spa was assigned number 0289. 

19 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Good practice. Once you send money to a certain boy endless repeated money requests will follow soon .did that once and never again.

You are on something. My statistic sample of sending money to is just three boys , 1st one never asked for more but few years later wanted help with relocating to my country.

Other two were more sophisticated, first one used pretext of trip we were planning to take together and asked for money to buy new shoes and shirts as he wanted to look nice then not even week later after I sent him half of what he asked for , next request came , this time for money to buy new suitcase.

Another one after first successful extraction about month later asked for a loan promising to return it  within month. I agreed,  knowing that exactly 1 month later I will be back in Thailand and of course I surprising him showing in his bar, offing him and in the room  asking about loan repayment to no avail, lol.

But my consolation comes in two ways , sums dispensed that way weren't in range of breaking my bank AND all three boys I count amount those  with whom I had most fun and pleasure to be with so no , I don't consider myself scammed even if indeed I was.

On top of that largesse's I bought a phone to one  Chiang Mai boy and no , after that he never asked me for anything.

On two occasions I gave money to boys without them asking because I learned from credible and trusted  sources  ( our mmebers) that they are in deep distress ( broken leg, another stuck in provincial Cambodia in beginning of covid debacle and even got low paying job there so I considered it worthy to help)  .

Yes,  broken leg later one asked for more but I declined, another one did not had my contact so couldn't ask ( I sent him money using help of member ) 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Tempting thought - it would be nice to stay in hotel with massage boys available in the lobby. Old BBBInn comes to mind

Vinapu, Thanks for the reminisces. That style of place also reminds me of the venerable Suriwong Cafe of yore, and Malaysia Hotel of yore. I guess that kind of meeting place has now been superseded by the apps alas. 😢

7 hours ago, Marc K said:

I guess that kind of meeting place has now been superseded by the apps alas. 😢

which is both curse and blessing.

On apps we have an access to much wider choice but until ,it knocks into our door we don't know what we will get, just like any other kind of internet shopping. 

Face to face meeting brings limited choice but we can see and feel fabric immediately with added bonus of rubbing elbows with other shoppers , which itself may be either good or bad thing.

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

Tempting thought - it would be nice to stay in hotel with massage boys available in the lobby. Old BBBInn comes to mind

The One Spa website says:

When a customer of a hotel room just extra pays amount to 400 bht, the customer instantly receive BUFFET course (unlimited masseurs within 24 Hrs),
However, the customer must also pay the tips for them separately