gayinpattaya

The end of Jomtien Complex?

On 5/29/2023 at 1:47 AM, Olddaddy said:

Airfares are now expensive

My business class last year was $3200 return ,it's now $5300 return .That made me think twice .

I don't think Jomtien is expensive as Boyztown but it seems all the owners have agreed on the same pricing .

To me and I can't speak for others but definitely the airfare was the negative and as I get older I guess I'm changing in my desires , I don't like that skinny twink feminine look that I saw in the Jomtien complex mostly.

I prefer older more manly type guys .

Totally agree, I think the airfare is def changing things

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

what kind of vacation it is when one needs to be cautious ?

Before my first trip to Thailand I was worned that Thailand had lots of scams and pickpockets and thefts at hotels I was so terrified in my first visit that avoid any contact with locals who only tried to be freindly, I felt the same in Colombia at my first trip just to found out that the security issue in Colombia isn't so bad as discribed and most of the Colombians are nice people and polite .If you are booking good hotels at the better upmarket areas with safety box, avoid  strolling around rough neighborhoods late at night and when you are outside go with the minimum Money and credit cards you can you should be fine.

23 hours ago, Londoner said:

Yet, in the late nineties when I first "came out", it was to Amsterdam that I went  for weekends. Blue Boy was one of three similar establishments that gave me my first commercial experiences. Indeed , it was one its cute denizens who told me about Pattaya. A few months later,  I was there....and Amsterdam was no longer on my list! 

Years earlier I would occasionally visit Amsterdm on business. I was persuaded to try one of the saunas - would it be Night Thermos? I was surprised at the number of Asians and ended up having a great time with a young Indonesian.

Love your post Aussie 🤣🤣

But as we are getting on the topic of  strange type farangs 

And I don't want to sound rude and apologies if anyone is the guy I'm talking about ,but for many years , probably 15 years or so  , I have seen the same farang  guy walk the streets of sunee , orange   "mop'  wig on his head with a walking stick rotund man probably would now be in his late  70's , I often wondered who this guy is ,never saw him speak to anyone 

Always wanted to tell him to get a new mop

2 hours ago, aussie_ said:

The Jomtien Complex has some interesting creatures walking the sois with the old farang referred to as the "Predator" in his never changing outfit and carrying a small plastic bag. He rarely or i have never seen him buy a drink and he lurks in the shadows, leering at the boys and hoping to catch one walking past to get his line account. He is one seriously creepy looking man and has been banned from entering some of the bars.

Another is a very large farang who looks like a cross between "Sir Les Patterson" or "Jabba The Hutt"  is following the boys into the toilets and was openly sucking a boy's cock in Question Mark Bar last night as i walked past. I guess we all want more fun times in the Complex but i was thinking more of a Cupidol or Toy Boys type go go bar if the local laws ever changed. Maybe a bar similar to Sunee Plaza's Eros Bar is needed if this is what some of the current customers want.

The first guy does it to save the "off" fee??? 😳

Guess I'm not trying to judge him,maybe he could be on a old age or disability pension or something,who knows but he sounds as weird as me ! 🤪🤣

8 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Love your post Aussie 🤣🤣

But as we are getting on the topic of  strange type farangs 

And I don't want to sound rude and apologies if anyone is the guy I'm talking about ,but for many years , probably 15 years or so  , I have seen the same farang  guy walk the streets of sunee , orange   "mop'  wig on his head with a walking stick rotund man probably would now be in his late  70's , I often wondered who this guy is ,never saw him speak to anyone 

Always wanted to tell him to get a new mop

I do know one man who is closer to 80 with a wig (various shades) and is rotund who did frequent Sunee most often. Now he uses a cane, don't recall if he used one previously,  but is barely ambulatory. U
nable to reveal his name.

17 hours ago, aussie_ said:

The Jomtien Complex has some interesting creatures walking the sois with the old farang referred to as the "Predator" in his never changing outfit and carrying a small plastic bag. He rarely or i have never seen him buy a drink and he lurks in the shadows, leering at the boys and hoping to catch one walking past to get his line account. He is one seriously creepy looking man and has been banned from entering some of the bars.

Another is a very large farang who looks like a cross between "Sir Les Patterson" or "Jabba The Hutt"  is following the boys into the toilets and was openly sucking a boy's cock in Question Mark Bar last night as i walked past. I guess we all want more fun times in the Complex but i was thinking more of a Cupidol or Toy Boys type go go bar if the local laws ever changed. Maybe a bar similar to Sunee Plaza's Eros Bar is needed if this is what some of the current customers want.

The Predator, also known as "Mr Contract" is the worst of humans. He has a translated contract on his 15 year old phone he makes boys agree to if they want to be paid. He is nasty, violent and has hurt boys before. 
As you said, there is a reason many bar owners don't let him enter. It's a shame he hasn't been dealt with, but that's clearly why he targets the "non-Thai boys" who have no legal help. 

As for the plastic bag that piece of shit carries around. It's a bottle of water, and the 50% of the 99 Baht "daily special" at subway he bought for dinner. Food is expensive I guess. 

As for the guy in Question Mark. Yes I know who you mean. I saw him, although I didn't see "THAT" happen. 
Fucking vile. He's another person expats avoid like the plague.  

15 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

The first guy does it to save the "off" fee??? 😳

Guess I'm not trying to judge him,maybe he could be on a old age or disability pension or something,who knows but he sounds as weird as me ! 🤪🤣

No. He's a retired head teacher from Australia. His activities are to avoid CCTV. He lives in Bangkok, but uses Pattaya to misbehave. 

33 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

The Predator, also known as "Mr Contract" is the worst of humans. He has a translated contract on his 15 year old phone he makes boys agree to if they want to be paid. He is nasty, violent and has hurt boys before. 

of he is so well known should be easy to avoid, boys grapevine should send warning signals to newbies, no ?

7 minutes ago, vinapu said:

of he is so well known should be easy to avoid, boys grapevine should send warning signals to newbies, no ?

I wonder if having a written  "contract" as such may actually be beneficial to both parties .

It tells the "service providers" what the customer requirements are for the money being paid.

I remember last year I was in Bangkok and I found a high class educated  bodybuilder on Instagram.

He asked me what I required during our session and I told him I wanted to be spanked ,he then went into pedantic detail , on how many times do you want to be spanked and which buttock cheek? Omg I ended up blocking him but to him it was work I guess and he needed to know exactly what I required for his "qoute' 

I'm not judging that farang in jomtien but rather I'm empathetic because I can understand the "contract " he had may benefit both parties to what the requirements are once in the room.

Sorry to change the topic slightly but as the thread is about Jomtien complex,

What are the restaurants some of you guys pay a visit to in Jomtien?

As gayin Pattaya mentioned jomtien has a Subway,I used to love getting lunch from here !

For years now I have been meaning to visit the long running Yupins ,but never done it ,the owner from I what I saw seems to be very service oriented and nice man

😁I used to love the old Bruno's back in the day , is the Ritz cafe still there or is it Cafe John now ,Antz was still there on my last visit , Dicks cafe I tend to pass on not my cup of tea so to speak ,however  the Aussie pie place on the corner I love...Tinnies? 😘

, Never tried the Poisendon restaurant but see it was busy every evening., I guess expensive but seemed to look good when I walked past 

As for breakfast Zing resort has a good one but I think the pig & whistle down in jomtien may be better although more pricey 

A lot of indian restaurant on my last visit and for some reason my belly says no , I remember trying Maharajahs??? I guess that's gone 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

I wonder if having a written  "contract" as such may actually be beneficial to both parties .

It tells the "service providers" what the customer requirements are for the money being paid.

No, no and no. 

Confusing young poor farm boys who will pretty much agree to anything to get some money, and then refusing to pay them for a reason they don't understand is monstrous. 

Or maybe you want to legally enter into a signed contract for prostitution in Thailand? Sounds like a great way to end up in the monkey house. 

Do you think before you speak? 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

That is why he wonders around endlessly. Boys avoid him, bar owners and mamasans warn the boys. I think it makes him more angry and nasty than anything. 

I know one bar owner who lets him sit, which he did a few months ago when he was last in Jomtien, but he is very clear with his staff, NO BOYS CAN SIT WITH HIM. It happened once, he never sat down again. 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Sorry to change the topic slightly but as the thread is about Jomtien complex,

What are the restaurants some of you guys pay a visit to in Jomtien?

As gayin Pattaya mentioned jomtien has a Subway,I used to love getting lunch from here !

For years now I have been meaning to visit the long running Yupins ,but never done it ,the owner from I what I saw seems to be very service oriented and nice man

😁I used to love the old Bruno's back in the day , is the Ritz cafe still there or is it Cafe John now ,Antz was still there on my last visit , Dicks cafe I tend to pass on not my cup of tea so to speak ,however  the Aussie pie place on the corner I love...Tinnies? 😘

, Never tried the Poisendon restaurant but see it was busy every evening., I guess expensive but seemed to look good when I walked past 

As for breakfast Zing resort has a good one but I think the pig & whistle down in jomtien may be better although more pricey 

A lot of indian restaurant on my last visit and for some reason my belly says no , I remember trying Maharajahs??? I guess that's gone 

A good budget restaurant is Cheap Charlies on Soi 5. Great English breakfast. You get what you pay for. 
If you want a really nice dinner (where we were last night) go to Cafe Blu up Thrappraya Rd. You're going to pay a bit, but the food and ambiance is fantastic. It's owned by Blu (The same guy who owns Cafe Des Ami). And yes, if you want the best restaurant in the city, go to Cafe Des Ami. Order the steak, it's unbeatable.  

Pig and Whistle is now "Paddys". Their food is microwaved frozen shit. We WERE choosing Hemmingways for group dinners but sadly they are slipping these days. Last 3 times we went there it was fucking terrible. Having said that, their Pizza Tuesdays for 199baht are still good. They also have the best draft beer and cider in the area. I think a good rule in Jomtien is to stick to the daily specials. At least you know it's fresh food with a high turnover. 

If you want a Thai snack *I never ate western food there*, Fat Bunny is really good. You can sit inside out out, and it's just opposite the Complex entrance near Tinnies. Their main problem is they are a very small place and have become extremely popular. I wish them the most success. If you go, try one of of their fruit smoothies!  

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

for breakfast I like that O'Delices , French bakery on the corner , across from Soda massage,

Have to try that one .

There used to be or still is a excellent French German bakery in day night opposite the Pakistani guy cafe with the train sets ,is it La Boun ?