gayinpattaya

The end of Jomtien Complex?

Or more realistically to the daddy’s wallet

Not necessarily,there  young guys on Grindr where I live in Australia who are attracted to daddy types , not many mind you but there are some.

Philippines also they are into daddy 

My first message :D
 I'm considering going to Thailand in the near future.. the problem is that Thailand is not cheap at all like it used to be..
Yes, the food is cheap.. but in the places of entertainment everything is more expensive..
, it keeps a lot of tourists away.

Many of my friends, for example, used to travel a lot to Thailand.
They replaced her in Colombia.

I feel that Asia was hit very hard by the epidemic and the war in Ukraine and Russia

I don’t disagree Olddaddy . I’ve never been to the Philippines but have heard that the boys there are into us older daddy’s . A trip there is on my “to do” list.

ive played the daddy several times when I visitedPats  for longer periods ( + 1 month). Then I tended to retain boys for a period after the initial off, if I got on ok with them and they could communicate. Even visiting their Isaan homes in two cases. Mostly rewarding experiences both in and out of bed, but it could be a bit expensive. 

My first message :D
 I'm considering going to Thailand in the near future.. the problem is that Thailand is not cheap at all like it used to be..
Yes, the food is cheap.. but in the places of entertainment everything is more expensive..
, it keeps a lot of tourists away.

Many of my friends, for example, used to travel a lot to Thailand.
They replaced her in Colombia.

I feel that Asia was hit very hard by the epidemic and the war in Ukraine and Russia

Welcome ! 

Yes Thailand is not cheap as it used to be ,but it's still cheaper than where I live.

I have never been to Columbia,is that cheap for sex and hotels?

Welcome ! 

Yes Thailand is not cheap as it used to be ,but it's still cheaper than where I live.

I have never been to Columbia,is that cheap for sex and hotels?

Colombia is much cheaper for sex than Thailand, however the hotels are more expensive and most of them do not allow bringing guests to the room (unless you check in with a local guy initially) . there are short time 'love motels' and Airbnb options which you can bring guests or massage parlors. In terms of safety Thailand is much safer country.