TotallyOz

The Prince Massage - June 18, 2023 Review

2 hours ago, reader said:

I stopped by with friend at 2:10 but there were already 11 customers inside reviewing the seven available guys on stage. 

Since it was a few hours after opening it’s very likely some masseurs were already engaged with customers (very possibly Oz among them).

Did some quick math and opted to return on a weekday when the odds would be on my side.

We must have just missed each other. There was zero customers when I came but one when I left. I did see a group walking up the street as I was leaving.

1 hour ago, reader said:

Twink? Construction worker? And you said “no”?

What the fuck were you thinking? 😍

I don't know! I am beating myself up already. :)

25 minutes ago, tm_nyc said:

Are you expected to tip the boy over the minimum if the session is satisfactory?

I didn't get that was the expectation. I did tip a bit above as it was Day 1 and I know there was a long dry spell.

7 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I don't know! I am beating myself up already. :)

Signs of age.....

12 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

. I told him the construction working twink he had outside was the type I was looking for.

Like me with waiters and kitchen staff..... remember one time we went to a Churrascaria in SP near your hotel. I had so much fun that night when the waiters said the cook was gay, as well as one of the waiters and I went into the kitchen to "interview" all the cooks....I guess our table gave off the Gay Vibe that evening.

I can probably come up with some pictures if I look hard enough  😆

22 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Signs of age.....

Like me with waiters and kitchen staff..... remember one time we went to a Churrascaria in SP near your hotel. I had so much fun that night when the waiters said the cook was gay, as well as one of the waiters and I went into the kitchen to "interview" all the cooks....I guess our table gave off the Gay Vibe that evening.

I can probably come up with some pictures if I look hard enough  😆

My age is up there now, I feel it.

Yes, I do remember. I often tend to like the doormen and waiters better than others as well. I just can't imagine a place where both you and I are at giving off a gay vibe! ;)

3 hours ago, paulw said:

Hi I've been lurking in this forum as I'm currently travelling around Thailand, just went to Prince and thought I'd post.

welcome to the forum, thank you for report and we hope for more impressions reported