Olddaddy

Anyone meet boys other places

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

To be clear, I would rarely offer someone 3500. I do usually not go above 2k in Bangkok for short time. The same is true for my 2 guys. I always separate things. They ask for 2k. I give them that 2k. I then give them 1k afterwards and tell them that is for them to buy a present. Then, I give 500 and tell them that is for a taxi.  Yes, I know in the end it is the same, but I always like to be clear and would not agree to 3500 up front for most.

I also consider this saving money. When I go to the gay bars I usually go to three or four to find what I want. By the time I buy drinks for me and sometimes a boy or waiter, find a boy and pay his off and then his tip, I have now spent 6-8k for something that might be good. I know 100% of the time the two lads I see on a regular are going to be good each time.

I have one lad who works at a dentist office nearby me who asks for 1500. I pay him that plus 500 baht tip. He is average sex but sweet and comes after his office closes. I will also see him anytime he needs money as he normally is not working for money and on the apps but only to hookup. When he needs, he asks.

Are you looking for any new friends 😉

11 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Are you looking for any new friends 😉

LOL. Always. But, under 35. I have places to go, people to see, and things to do. I would like to say I need them to be able to keep up with me. But, truth is, I need them to push me to barely keep up with them. On a recent trip to Dubai with a few Thai friends, I just sent them out to do touristy things on their own a lot. I find I enjoy less travel the older I get. I took a trip back to USA over Xmas last year and it exhausted me. Now, I like to stay close to Thailand and that saves me money as well. The cost for a business class ticket to USA right now is over 200,000 baht. I use to make that trip 2x per year. I don't like it anymore and save it for when needed for family only and not just visiting or to eat Christmas dinner.

4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I may be in the minority, but I do think the rate does have correlation to better performance.

not necessarily minority. I will agree with you , specially 2nd and subsequent meetings seem to be better and better, I guess because they know what they get.

But after a while , specially when offs are quite frequent I noticed complacency is setting in. Best cure for that seems to show up in their bar or massage but engage somebody else. Kind of gets message across. I for one am not shy to tell them nicely and politely but straight forward what I did not like last time. 

But I'm believer in giving 2nd chance so often I do tell them on subsequent off what I did not like  previously.

Doesn't matter how much people will extoll virtues of economizing and keeping boy's  tips on  short leash I know one thing for fact after the trip I remember well paid or overpaid encounters much better than those where I went with minimum. So I think I will continue to spoil boys and market but that works for me. On another hand when I sniff any possibility he is taking me  for granted, offs will stop and  I will tell him why.

For me biggest sin is bit odd but I hate it the most - when guy agrees for a time, whatever it is,  and it's trying to leave or finish session earlier. Even if body is godly and performance brilliant for me he is  dead for a while at least.

I constantly find myself scanning the passing guys on sidewalks of Silom. If one catches my eye I just smile and look back after a few seconds. Certainly no guarantee but it doesn’t cost anything and occasionally I’ll get a hit because the Silom-Surawong rectangle is a target rich environment. We talk a lot about looking for smiles from others but it’s actually a reciprocal opportunity.

On 6/27/2023 at 3:57 AM, Olddaddy said:

I want to know if any of you have luck meeting guys for sex paid or otherwise in shopping centres, retail stores ,bellboys ,security guards , drivers , etc etc for sex in Thailand!

Taking Olddaddy’s definition of meeting guys, I’ve racked my brains for a contribution to this enjoyable  thread. 
i have mentioned already encounters with boys on the gay beach years ago which sometimes lead to playing with their cocks in the waves and once or twice an hour or so in bed with them back at the hotel. I was beach fit in those days and very horny when beach boys were in the vicinity and had no inhibitions about approaching them despite failures. 
Much more recently, perhaps 5 years ago, I remember trying to pick up a boy from the street. Whilst staying at the Ambiance I had walked down around midday to Tukcom with vague ideas about buying a cheap phone, but first decided on a latte coffee whilst sitting outside from where you can view people passing on the footpath below. Of course my viewing was directed towards passing boys, many of which live in the vicinity. I tried a few times to smile or give a little wave to several attractive ones with zero response, until one shouted something to me but carried on past.  It took me a couple of minutes to recall who he was - a boy from Cupidol Gogo whom I had bought a drink a couple of evenings previous, without offing. At that point I gave up and wandered around until going for a massage.  That evening I went to Cupidol where the boy was available for me to off.  I asked him later in bed, why he had not joined me that morning - his reply was something like “bar not like “. 
I don’t think this really meets Olddaddy’s definition but it adds to this enjoyable thread.

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

"rough guys" is something else and not what I meant. What I meant is better translated (from German "Unterschicht") as "lower class".

We have a term in Australia

"Bogans " 😅