tvkahani

Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand

Hi,

I am visiting Thailand for the first time and I want to explore men... I am into big guys. I am 6'2 myself so I would like someone fit, big, worth feeling and hugging.

What's the best place to find? club..masseur.. anything?

Also, how do I approach these guys if I go to a bar? do I just ask how much they wanna be paid?

Thank you

15 hours ago, tvkahani said:

I am visiting Thailand for the first time and I want to explore men... I am into big guys. I am 6'2 myself so I would like someone fit, big, worth feeling and hugging.

What's the best place to find? club..masseur.. anything?

Also, how do I approach these guys if I go to a bar? do I just ask how much they wanna be paid?

yes, follow scott's  advice above.

Your first port of call should be Tawan Bar in Silom soi 6 which specializes in your ( and accidentally also mine among others ) type, you will find big guy abound there.

Also Arena , Sabaidee and Jey Spa massage venues are offering plenty of biggies.

Guys in Tawan will approach you, they are not shy. Not shy to quote above market rates too so don't lose your head on first visit. Watch your zipper too as you may destroy it accidentally.

On 8/25/2023 at 8:14 PM, scott456 said:

The first thing you can do is to read through the Thailand threads on this forum, you will have all the knowledge you need.

I went through all the pages and have made a list but I also came to know that boys keep jumping from one place to another so I wanted to be sure.

RentMen seems to be the best option but nobody's quoting less than 6K.

What is the usual rate if I take someone to the hotel versus I choose the bar?

On 8/25/2023 at 8:31 PM, vinapu said:

yes, follow scott's  advice above.

Your first port of call should be Tawan Bar in Silom soi 6 which specializes in your ( and accidentally also mine among others ) type, you will find big guy abound there.

Also Arena , Sabaidee and Jey Spa massage venues are offering plenty of biggies.

Guys in Tawan will approach you, they are not shy. Not shy to quote above market rates too so don't lose your head on first visit. Watch your zipper too as you may destroy it accidentally.

Thanks, Tawan on my list and I checked guys on Jey Spa through LINE.

BTW, the amount these SPAS directly quote, is this fixed? Its going above 5K including tips, which seems a lot.

What is the usual rate if I take someone to the hotel versus I choose the bar?

Tawan  or other bar boys will be asking for 2000-3000 short time (1-3 hrs ), 3000-5000 long time (overnight) , on top iof that you will pay off fee to bar , usually 500.

boys from apps may be everything between 1000 to , as you noticed 6000 but since they are freelancing feel free to bargain down, worst that may happen  they say no ( and 2 hours later contact you with Ok, Ok )

In spa you will pay massage fee 300-1250 depending on spa, length of session and room used (some rooms at say, Jey are luxurious , hotel like rooms ) and you will be paying minimum tip to the boy. It's either fixed by the venue but often boys have their own minimum tips. I saw those as low as 800 at some Saphan Kwai places but as hight as 3000-4000 at Jey or Apollo. Guys at upper end are stunners indeed so pricing themselves accordingly. You will be informed  about that before session or if booking on line thay tell you what boys' minimum tip is.

5000 including tips is most likely outcall , when spa sends boy to your room. In such a case spa may ask for deposit or boy ask for money before he even undresses

To give an example of one massage parlour with more well-built guys, look at Jey Spa. 

You can get a massage for an hour with 950 baht to the shop. The minimum tip is 1500.

However, different guys there can set their own minimum tip.  For the more muscular guys the minimum tip, from asking on their Line account, seems to be 2000 baht (and up).

So if you go to Jey Spa you can get an encounter with a muscular guy in a nice environment for about 3000 all told. You are unlikely to get a more muscular guy for less than this on the Hunqz or Rentmen.

So I would consider 3000 baht (about 85 dollars, or 80 euro) to be the minimum I would expect to pay in Bangkok.

Although Pattaya is cheaper for encounters generally, there seem to be fewer muscular guys there. I suspect the premium for muscles might be proportionately greater there.

On 8/26/2023 at 6:15 PM, scott456 said:

I don't think Thailand is the place to hire muscle men.  Go to Brazil and hire big muscles there for half of the price in Thailand.  There are a lot of them in Brazil. 

I think Scott456 is right. "Muscle guys" mean different things in Brazil and Thailand. The OP said he was 190 cm and looking for big guys, which I take to mean guys of comparable height, plus build.

For those ( especially if they are bottoms) whose focus is narrowly on bodybuilder types with humongous dicks, the chance of success in Brazil is way higher than in Thailand. And likely costs less too.

For others, like me, who have a wider range of acceptable physiques, Thailand works just as well maybe better since hotels and food in Thailand cheaper too.

And as others have mentioned, there's no comparison re safety.

6 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Thailand works just as well

If you've been to Brazil and say things like this, it's understandable.  But people that haven't, really can't compare, no?

Both places have plusses and minuses .....I prefer guy next door types in both places, but for sex, Brazil is the clear winner. Massage,  Asia wins....Airbnb is just as comparable in price in both places, except it's legal in Brazil for short stays. And if you spend more in a hotel, sex is def cheaper than what people are paying in Thailand.

My goal in Thailand is food, massage and maybe find someone for decent sex and better airline options......ah, the other reason people might not like Brazil is a lack of English speaking guys, but I guess if Google works with Laos o Myanmar guys, will work for Portuguese too  😉 

Millions of people visit Brazil with never an issue.....Same with Thailand,  I've had phones stolen in both places, I like both places......but for top or bottom, and no drama of dead farm animals, sick family, can't stay because of ......fill in the blank, Brasil wins hands down. And there are smooth twinks in Brasil, I've heard people here comment that they're all hairy in Brasil, not true at all, I've never been with a  hairy guy.

5 hours ago, floridarob said:

If you've been to Brazil and say things like this, it's understandable.  But people that haven't, really can't compare, no?

I have, though it must have been 12-15 years ago and I don't recall the details. But I do recall that Iguazu Falls was fantastic and the sex a close second. I think I only had two guys though, as I only knew of one sauna and nowhere else. One was a hunk, the other a twink. But I don't wish to hijack the thread so I will stop here (though hazy memory doesn't leave me with much to say anyway.) But my general impression is similar to what you said - there is perhaps more variety in Brazil, in skin tone, in size, in hairiness, than in Thailand.

Am about to leave for another, longer, visit soon.

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

Both places have plusses and minuses .....I prefer guy next door types in both places, but for sex, Brazil is the clear winner. Massage,  Asia wins....Airbnb is just as comparable in price in both places, except it's legal in Brazil for short stays. And if you spend more in a hotel, sex is def cheaper than what people are paying in Thailand.

My goal in Thailand is food, massage and maybe find someone for decent sex and better airline options......ah, the other reason people might not like Brazil is a lack of English speaking guys, but I guess if Google works with Laos o Myanmar guys, will work for Portuguese too  😉 

Millions of people visit Brazil with never an issue.....Same with Thailand,  I've had phones stolen in both places, I like both places......but for top or bottom, and no drama of dead farm animals, sick family, can't stay because of ......fill in the blank, Brasil wins hands down. And there are smooth twinks in Brasil, I've heard people here comment that they're all hairy in Brasil, not true at all, I've never been with a  hairy guy.

The only place I had my phone stolen was Copenhagen!

Point taken. I don't know what Scott456's intention was but I for one wasn't trying to change the OP's mind or travel plans. I was merely trying to manage his expectations.

I got the sense from his opening question that he might not be familiar with the Thai scene. Typically, when one is not familiar, one maps one's existing assumptions onto the new field. He stated his height (190 cm) and then said he was looking for someone "fit" and "big". In Europe or North America, this would mean a certain physique with height perhaps over 180cm, weight perhaps over 90 or 100 kg. There are fit and big Thais - but meeting those European standards? Don't expect too many.