CallMeLee

First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023

9 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

But too many clothes on!

that's disease nowadays hitting many bars, most extreme in my opinion being BBB in Boyztown. On my last visit in May out of 3 dozen of guys on the stage , just 3 were barechested and rest fully dressed like they marched there straight from church

5 hours ago, gerefan said:

Exactly,

Why would anyone enter a Gogo bar where the boys are wearing twice as many clothes as I am?! 

on another had they pack bar with customers night after night so they must be doing something right and boys  must like that formula for one reason or other as they are aplenty. One of BBB boys I asked told me that they are free to remove tops and still only 3 used that freedom.

I'm with you that I don't see any attractiveness in paying to watch fully dressed guys but I'm not running that business

On 10/28/2023 at 7:54 AM, vinapu said:

I'm with you that I don't see any attractiveness in paying to watch fully dressed guys but I'm not running that business

BBB does have more risqué options via their shows. That’s why I think they are so successful as it has options. 

On 10/15/2023 at 7:35 PM, CallMeLee said:

This left me with a couple more hours before my pre booked airport pickup arrive. Plenty of time to pack up, get myself sorted and reflect a bit before saying a temporary goodbye to this gorgeous city.

Really enjoyed your trip report! Thank you for taking the time to share. I'll be in BKK in January, and will definitely check out S'sense.

On 10/23/2023 at 3:33 AM, CallMeLee said:

Post trip reflections.

Highlights

- S'sense is a big winner and a pleasant discovery for this trip. I always tend to go to a no hanky panky spa for a decent massage and then visit another place in search of the fun extras. I am delighted that from experience, both elements are present in S'sense. 

I always make it a point to avoid  recommending a specific guy as experiences and individual connection can vary. However, I would recommend Knott just for his massage skills alone.

- Hotmale is another surprise. I am pleased that I gave this place a second chance after a lack lustre experience from my first visit. 

- My meetups through apps have been consistently pleasant during this trip. While this mode takes heaps of time and effort to weed out time wasters and dodgy characters, it can be worth it. My meetups with non Thailand based MBs thru the app is a new Bangkok experience  for me.

- Tawan is always a highlight. The unpretentious ,relaxed and friendly atmosphere is something other boy bars are not able to duplicate.

- Kman Spa. Another notable discovery this trip. Worth the effort getting there. Looking forward to explore the other establishments in the Saphan Kwai area next time.

- LTs: maybe because of the lean season, securing LTs are not as difficult compared to previous experience pre pandemic. Most guys are also not in a hurry to go home the next morning. Maybe it's just my luck this time.

Lowlights 
- Banana bar just didn't tick any of my boxes this time. I'm not sure if its unusual but they only had four performers rotating the whole time I was there. People will take a peek by the door and will instantly walk off.

- Fresh boys is always a lowlight for me but I always end up visiting at least once every trip. The lack of subtlety on the part of waiters and Mamasans when asking for tips and drinks can be  irritating. I mean asking for tips/drinks within the first minute of conversation?

- AirBnB: given its legal status in Thailand, I always second guess and brace myself everytime I bring a boy back. The apartment I rented have posted notices and banners saying that the building is strictly for residential use and not for short rental like air bnb. The notices were written in a way that the renters can get into trouble if they don't report this to building management. But again, this is Thailand. While I didn't have any issues during my previous stay, I'll stick to the usual tried and tested Silom hotels next time.

- Jupiter: as advised,  I will try to ignore the ice cold standoffish behaviour of the guys next time. I might be in for a surprise.

- Dreamboys is a mixed bag for me. While their new place is a definite improvement, both my visits didn't result to an off. Not crossing this off my list and will give it a try next time.

Compared from my visit last year, things are really looking very positive. There seems to be no remnants of the pandemic and Silom / Surawong area is bustling with most establishments back to operating till late night / early morning. Overall, this 12 day experience have been pleasant with no major dramatics with any of my off. Fingers crossed it will be like this next time.

Thank you for reading my reports and hopefully this will be of help to you guys for your next trip. I am looking forward reading your future reports too!

Thanks for the great report.  Your writting is so entertaining and reminds me of the legendary numazu.   

could you share the contact of the ghana guy   I will be heading to blk next week  

Also in arena and senses do the masseur end up cumming ?   

13 hours ago, tomtom69 said:

Thanks for the great report.  Your writting is so entertaining and reminds me of the legendary numazu.   

could you share the contact of the ghana guy   I will be heading to blk next week  

Also in arena and senses do the masseur end up cumming ?   

Hi Tom. I will try to resurrect my old clunky "Thai phone" and see if I can find his details. Alternatively, Grindr will be your friend.

I'm heading to BKK in a couple of weeks time (totally @vinapu's fault. Lol). Maybe we'll bump into each other during our Silom rounds.

From experience, masseurs prefer not to cum during a session in order not to jeopardize possible sessions that day. They may also charge extra if you ask them to. I have few sessions that the masseurs voluntarily climaxed - and all of these sessions occurred late at night. Maybe they want to release before clocking out of work ☺️

On 10/23/2023 at 3:33 AM, CallMeLee said:

Post trip reflections.

Highlights

- S'sense is a big winner and a pleasant discovery for this trip. I always tend to go to a no hanky panky spa for a decent massage and then visit another place in search of the fun extras. I am delighted that from experience, both elements are present in S'sense. 

I always make it a point to avoid  recommending a specific guy as experiences and individual connection can vary. However, I would recommend Knott just for his massage skills alone.

Hey, thanks for the detailed report! It's super helpful for my upcoming trip next month.

But I'm a bit confused about S'Sense. I've read on other forums and Google Map comments that people say it only offers legit massages without any extra services. Some even claim that touching the masseur is not allowed. But it sounds like that wasn't the case for you. Did you negotiate with the masseur directly in the room, or with the administrator through messenger when you booked?

On 3/29/2024 at 7:45 AM, kachun214 said:

Hey, thanks for the detailed report! It's super helpful for my upcoming trip next month.

But I'm a bit confused about S'Sense. I've read on other forums and Google Map comments that people say it only offers legit massages without any extra services. Some even claim that touching the masseur is not allowed. But it sounds like that wasn't the case for you. Did you negotiate with the masseur directly in the room, or with the administrator through messenger when you booked?

The rates for the massage and minimum tips for extras will be discussed via Line. From experience, the masseur will be asking what extra you are interested in before the session begins.