fitboynyc

Where to find muscle guys in Thailand (other than BKK)

As we know, Tawan and some of the massage places and boy bars are the places to find muscle in BKK.

But… any thoughts about finding muscle in other places in Thailand?

Is Pattaya the best alternative?  Phuket?  Koh Samui?  Chiang Mai?

Also, any thoughts about finding muscle in the region (outside of Thailand), such as Singapore, Bali, Manila, Hong Kong, etc.?

‘Thanks for any input.

in Pattaya  you may find some in BoyzBoyBoyz bar in Boyztown.

In Bangkok don't forget about Moonlight and Jupiter, not just Tawan.

No idea about other places you mentioned, others may say something but I'd say if you want pyramids , go to Egypt or Mexico, not Turkmenistan. You interested in churches, go to Europe, Ethiopia or Latin America , not Laos or Saudi Arabia.  You like muscles , stay in Bangkok and forget about Hat Yai or Hua Hin.

I'd be interested to know why those members who prefer "muscle-guys" chose Thailand as a destination in the first place. I've always associated Thailand with twinks  and it was to meet them I came all those years ago. Others, I know, like ladyboys but I suspect that they are straight. Had I been interested in  and heavier-built guys, I'd have gone elsewhere. In fact, just about anywhere other than Asia.

Please enlighten me.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Latin America, discussed many times, guys cheaper and better built but food and lodging more expensive , airfares not competitively priced and safety concerns

You have yet discovered Brazil....you could be a convert, like Namazu was, he spends more time there than in his own house now.

Very favorable exchange rate with good airbnb rates comparable to BKK. SP has a variety of good restaurants, even Viet and Thai

If you're in a city served by Copa airlines, they offer very good fares to S. America

15 hours ago, Londoner said:

I wonder if there any other places in the world where so many holiday jaunts have ended-up as ltrs?

only if somebody was arrested for taking part in bar brawl and spent a night in crowded jail cell, could get lucky but even that it will be more like long time then ltr