orson

Best big cock show in bangkok

3 hours ago, orson said:

Thanks for the input. The problem i had with tawan is i am stuck on my seat with customers sitting in front. So I don't have access when they do their walkabouts

pick up other , more strategic seat or wherever you are when they do their walkabouts just wave note and rest assured they will visit you at your seat happily

5 minutes ago, vinapu said:

pick up other , more strategic seat or wherever you are when they do their walkabouts just wave note and rest assured they will visit you at your seat happily

Sadly, they cannot reach me. The pre pandemic crowd was back in town last friday. They don't really know what personal space is. i'am talking about the other customers, not the tawan guys.

Unfortunately the downsizing of tawan's premises has put a lot of constraints on the customers' wiggle room. The guys can't do what they've done in the previous venue ie. get more touchy feely. So the bar might be earning, but the guys are having difficulty convincing customers for an off, or at least a tip.

51 minutes ago, orson said:

Unfortunately the downsizing of tawan's premises has put a lot of constraints on the customers' wiggle room. The guys can't do what they've done in the previous venue ie. get more touchy feely. So the bar might be earning, but the guys are having difficulty convincing customers for an off, or at least a tip.

Space is an issue, but it seems to me that - the last couple of times I've been there over the past year - the number and quality of the boys also seem to have diminished proportionally. 

1 hour ago, orson said:

Unfortunately the downsizing of tawan's premises has put a lot of constraints on the customers' wiggle room..... So the bar might be earning, but the guys are having difficulty convincing customers for an off, or at least a tip.

looking how much they extracted from me in May and July believe me , they found a way to my heart, er , I wanted to say wallet

There is something wrong with me, I fear. Last I week I posted about my lack of understanding as to why people who like well-built guys choose Thailand as a destination. I was fortunate that vinapu enlightened me.

Now I have to ask about big cocks; what's the attraction? OK, I can understand a guy who prefers to bottom liking them, or indeed a woman, but  if you're a top? As it happens  I prefer small ones for aesthetic reasons.

Again, I ask for enlightenment.

19 minutes ago, moistmango said:

Join the club - though my reasons are convenience-related, rather than aesthetically driven.  

Nothing wrong with medium. Decent size, not too intimidating!