revengeboo

My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report

On 12/8/2023 at 7:08 PM, revengeboo said:

a visit to Prime Massage for an authentic Thai massage.

I searched the forum to try to get more information on Prime Massage. I'm wondering if the masseuses are all male. I like to get legit massages when in Bangkok, but prefer men for obvious reasons, but also women tend to make me feel uncomfortable because if it's going to go in a naughty direction, I'd much rather it be with a man, and I find some women have to work too hard on my stiff body and it ends up hurting. I prefer big, fleshy male hands (as well as other body parts)...but I digress. Can someone provide more info on Prime Massage? Why type of place is it? Any tips for a satisfying experience? I'll be staying in Silom, so it sounds like it's convenient.

9 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Did you get a new passport stamp when visiting Langkawi?

I visit Langkawi during my stays in Malaysia. I've never gone to Langkawi directly from Thailand.

But I assume that one would get a Malaysian visa-on-arrival stamp when landing in Langkawi via ferry or plane from Thailand.

4 hours ago, joizy said:

I searched the forum to try to get more information on Prime Massage. I'm wondering if the masseuses are all male. I like to get legit massages when in Bangkok, but prefer men for obvious reasons, but also women tend to make me feel uncomfortable because if it's going to go in a naughty direction, I'd much rather it be with a man, and I find some women have to work too hard on my stiff body and it ends up hurting. I prefer big, fleshy male hands (as well as other body parts)...but I digress. Can someone provide more info on Prime Massage? Why type of place is it? Any tips for a satisfying experience? I'll be staying in Silom, so it sounds like it's convenient.

I read on a Google maps review that Prime will by default assign a male therapist to a male customer, and a female therapist to a female customer. 

1 hour ago, ichigo said:

I read on a Google maps review that Prime will by default assign a male therapist to a male customer, and a female therapist to a female customer. 

They asked me which I preferred, I said male, handsome man, so there wasn't any doubts. The boss at reception said none of the handsome guys want to work, lol

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

Maybe, but not my cut & paste.

You pretty much either neglected to read -- or didn't understand -- the details of my response. Or maybe you just never learned about English verb tenses.

But you did your cut & paste with consummate skill.  🤓

15 hours ago, joizy said:

Prime does a very good massage service and it is completely legitimate. Rooms are comfortable with mattresses on the floor and the loos are clean. Most of their masseurs are male and you will usually be assigned a male masseur by default.

I have to say though that the quality of massage is not what it was before the pandemic. They have many new masseurs working there who don't have the experience of those who left. All masseurs are well-trained though and it is not the kind of place where you should expect anything to happen - although one fat, old sex pest on here groped the guy who was giving him a massage and then boasted about it on this forum. That's just bad form. Those guys are professionally trained and choose to work in Prime precisely because they aren't interested in being groped by desperate geriatrics. Don't be that guy.

Tommy / Tami (depending on who is pronouncing his name) is one of their best masseurs. Ask for him by name if you want an excellent Thai massage. On top of the published cost of the massage, there is also a minimum tip for a masseur of 100 baht. Do treat that as an absolute minimum. A good massage should get at least double that.

5 hours ago, floridarob said:

Quotation marks indicate I'm referring to someone else's speech. Anything else would've been my words....if I have problems with verbs, as you stated, is one of your many defects the understanding of punctuation? 

Just as I thought. You added the word "anymore," which is a marker in English for a specific verb tense.

And, as I've told you, it is NOT the tense that I used in the post that bothered you so much. 😘

This is not going well for you!  🤡

43 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

This is not going well for you!  🤡

For me?

You're the one with your panties in a twist..... some fantasy of yours to have "an English lesson argument" with someone, are you that lonely....BKK isn't that far from the west coast, those Thai boys might appreciate it more than me (or is it I) 🙄

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

For me?

You're the one with your panties in a twist..... some fantasy of yours to have "an English lesson argument" with someone, are you that lonely....BKK isn't that far from the west coast, those Thai boys might appreciate it more than me (or is it I) 🙄

Yes, for you! You've now got your panties on backwards, upside down, and slightly soiled now. 😘

You didn't seem to understand the wording of my very clear post. So you added "Anymore" with an asterisk, which misrepresents what I said. And yeah, please don't deny that the * Anymore referred to me. It was pretty obvious in the context of the back-and-forth in the thread. 

Fourth-Grade English Lesson

"Anymore" means "no longer," and that's pretty much the opposite of what I described in my post about my visits to Thailand.

I know you still won't understand, but that's okay. You got it wrong.