roughjock

In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)

3 hours ago, roughjock said:

Hey folks. I've enjoyed reading trip reports on here in the past (most recently CallMeLee's excellent thread) so I thought I would share my experiences. This is an on-going report, so I will update it as needed as the month progresses. I'm only including my experiences with moneyboys and the bar system, and won't include day-to-day activities or personal hook-ups. I will detail sauna visits in as much as possible. 

My interest in doing this is partially to understand more about the system and how to work it effectively. I can't help but feel like I'm being scammed when I compare these experiences with ones I've read in the past. Please share all that you know with me, and I'll try and answer any question you have. I am a younger caucasian male and my interest is in big cocks and muscular guys who enjoy flexing. While this may sound typical, most of the reports I've read are more Twink-focused and haven't been helpful in getting what I want. I also haven't seen many detailed reports about the system, just brief mentions. I hope to make it easy for everyone to understand.

First Experience, Two Nights in Space:
Having already been in Bangkok for a few nights, a friend from outside of the country decided to make a short stopover. I told him I wanted to go to Jupiter2018 and see the show and he agreed to join me. I did see the Jupiter show on a previous trip, but merely for the show itself- I was naive and even younger. I told my friend what I had remembered of the show in the past. The men in Jupiter were like boyband members, lean and muscular, with meager rhythm and mediocre talent. They would go on stage and preform a number, interspersed with drag performances, but they were often good-looking and charming. 

We arrived a little after 10:00 PM and I paid 500 THB in entrance fees for each both of us, for 1000 THB total. The bar was quite packed, and perhaps as clientele that didn't look like they needed to spend money (my friend is a well-built caucasian male), we got sat in the corner table left of the front stage. We had a partially obscured view, but the advantages would be apparent later.

Once sat, a waiter comes up with a flashlight and a menu. A drink is included with the entrance fee, but it's non-alcoholic. You pay extra for that, are you surprised? That's fine with us as we want to see the show we weren't planning on drinking. We order a Coke Zero each. To me, the 500 THB fee is worth it for the show. I wouldn't recommend ordering a second drink though. Spend that money on something more worthwhile.

I was actually giddy with excitement. While not particularly horny, I am always interested in seeing an attractive guy showing off his physique. Luckily the men met my expectations. Nearly all of them had lean, muscular bodies with several being substantially larger. Only one model was an average looking Twink, and I actually felt a little sad for him being surrounded by what was on stage. Many of the models had tattoos and gave a polished gang vibe, like they'd definitely slam you against a wall by your neck. Hot. 

My favourite thing about Jupiter is that you can see the gym equipment and watch the models pump before their performances. It's also a two-level stage, and models often hang out on the top portion and look down after they've done their walk. You can view them at a different angle. It's a good venue and offers more voyeuristic opportunities than any other. 

The show itself starts with the introduction of the models. They each come on stage, one by one, and walk along a track through the bar. It gives the crowd a good opportunity to see them up-close, and of course to offer them a tip if you want to get their attention. That's another positive about Jupiter, but I'll touch on that at the end. The performance continues with an act from 4 of the men. It's a dance number with okay choreography, but one of the models doesn't quite match up. The models perform with a serious, stern look. It's quite sexy and gives an intensity to their performance. 

After this, I'm approached by one of the many mamasans of the bar. My friend points out that he's pretty attractive himself. He's in his 40's but I agree, a retired performer himself? More feminine than most of the models though, but not overly. I'm asked which one I want and I'm surprised I'm given such an early pick. That's not my intention tonight though. I'm just here to watch the full show with a friend, and takes notes for a future visit. "All of them!" I say, smiling ear to ear. They take the hint and walk away. 

My friend says that he might take the offer in the future. I'm a little surprised as I didn't expect him to be open to it. We each talk about which ones are our favourites. My choices all have big muscles, big ears and tattoos. There are quite a few I would consider! Upwards of 8. Does Jupiter have the best roster, or should this be expected everywhere I go? I have my answer... you'll find out as the report goes on.

The next performance has a model spin a hola-hoop around his waist in a beautiful, ferocious manner. The sheer strength and endurance of this performance arouses me to a great degree. My friend leans over and whispers, "Can you imagine him in bed?" I'm instantly rock hard. He is not my type physically, but he's added to the list. 

A drag performance is next. I know they're unpopular with a lot of you, but I honestly don't mind. You just need to have them scheduled appropriately. The pacing needs to be right. I don't walk into a bar like this to see 6 drag performances and 3 male model performances. Luckily Jupiter does it right again. The performance is good but not great, thankfully the queen can lip-sync as I unfortunately found out that's not a minimum requirement for a lot of these place. Imagine that.

There is a drag performance immediately afterward, but this one is more of a mixed performance. The drag performer plays the role of "the woman" and a one of the models plays the role of "the mysterious man." He wears a trench coat with no shirt underneath and looks down, taking long drags from a cigarette as smoke envelops around him. The drag performer lip-syncs from above the stage as he stands on the lower stage, eventually stripping down and "showering." He shows an enormous cock very briefly and my friend and I are shocked.

This man is immediately my number one choice as he fits every criteria I'm looking for. He's big and broad with ripped abs, has many tattoos, big ears and as we just witnessed, a massive cock. I'd estimate it at 8 inches and quite thick. As we are on the front side of the stage, we get quite a good look at it! I think I have done enough research. I have my choice, but not tonight. 

We slowly sip our drinks and no one bothers us again. They do sit another patron at our table. They approach him several times and eventually he's moved to a better seat. I tell my friend that it's because he's spending money. Surely enough, he's soon sitting with one of the models. 

The bar has several women in it tonight. One Chinese woman is dressed very nicely, and keeps buying shots for the models. She also places a 1000 THB ring around two of the model's necks. My friend and I question what this is. Is he the top performer? Is he off the market for the night? I found out that it's merely a way of giving a large tip. I was wondering why she was so special! Her attire threw me off. Was she attending a gala immediately afterwards? Did I see a diamond tiara on her head? Oh, no, it's just her radiant beauty sparkling from across the floor. Another patron in front of us gives a 100 THB bill to each performer as they walk past him. He gropes them with each tip and jiggles his belly with glee. He's a young Chinese guy. I keep this in mind for future visits. 

The show finishes off without any other memorable performances, and as the night goes on, the stage is filled with less and less models. One of the performances ends and then nothing else happens, so my friend and I assume the show must be over. I believe there is a second performance, but I can't imagine it would be as good. Who's left? Do they restock with a fresh set of faces? We both have to be up quite early tomorrow as we are taking a day trip together, so we quickly sip the remaining soda we have and we walk out.

We say our goodbyes as we are staying in different hotels, in opposite directions. He says he enjoyed the show and would like to go to the other show I told him about, Tawan. I agree. I watch as he walks away and wait for him to look back. He turns the corner. All I see are night vendors.

I pause for a moment, my cock twitches. I consider walking back in and bringing one of the models back home with me...

You won't have much luck with Tawan, it's closed. Police issues.

We have the same type of guys with big arms and pecs, flexing muscular men. Oh Tawan whyyyy you have to close when I'm about to travel back there next month 😭😭😭

58 minutes ago, roughjock said:

He looks straight ahead and doesn't engage much....he appears uncomfortable..... I don't touch him, but he seems scared. ....He fakes a little smile.

He was preparing you for the inevitable letdown because he clearly doesn't like anything about his chosen line of work but the payoff.

Body language can often tell us what to expect but we're all too willing to dismiss it because the prize is so damn tempting.

Don't let it discourage you. All experiences--good and bad--are valuable learning opportunities.

You win some, you lose some. Not every experience will be perfect, but don't let it put you off. Communication is key though, use Google translate or whatever if there is a language barrier in the bar to see if said boy comfortable with your expectations. Some won't be, but many will be.

Your experience with B reminded me of a similar incident I experienced in my first trip to BKK (also with a model from Jupiter). Handsome guy with a muscular body, but when we got back to my room, he doesn't really wanna do anything other than receiving a BJ (with a condom on) and let me feel/play around with his body. After sending him off, it sorta left a bad taste but lesson learned.

From that point, I would always ask the boys what they can do at the bar itself, before taking them out. If there's no indication of interest from the boy at the bar, I wouldn't bother no matter how hot he may be.

7 hours ago, reader said:

Don't let it discourage you. All experiences--good and bad--are valuable learning opportunities.

Agreed! As you’ll soon see, it didn’t discourage me. I’ll update soon. 🫢

2 hours ago, ichigo said:

Communication is key though, use Google translate or whatever if there is a language barrier in the bar to see if said boy comfortable with your expectations.

This is the lesson that needed to be learned.

2 hours ago, Shax said:

From that point, I would always ask the boys what they can do at the bar itself, before taking them out. 

An absolutely must from this point forward. I do make another mistake though... read about it later.

8 hours ago, reader said:

Interaction, body language and the unknown affects how the money boys react to and accept us.  I don't think it's as easy as flipping a switch and the performance is the same with whomever they go home with.

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Yup....I know we all talk about days past....but these events are more common today, almost unheard of 15-20 yrs ago.

Sure, water was much more wet 20 years ago as well.

What was different is that were more bars and more boys in them. Performances varied the same way they do nowadays.

It took me 8 trip spread oved 12 years 2001-2013 before I put my step inside Tawan, all because I believed nonsenses circulating on various boards how lazy , greedy , out of shape and indifferent their boys are. 10 minutes after being inside I realized  wasted 12 years of fun because all that propaganda.

My worst experience oy was also in that supposed golden era, with Dreamboys boy back in 2013 ( not related to 1st visit at Tawan and not even the same trip  )

14 minutes ago, vinapu said:

It took me 8 trip spread oved 12 years 2001-2013 before I put my step inside Tawan, all because I believed nonsenses circulating on various boards how lazy , greedy , out of shape and indifferent their boys are. 10 minutes after being inside I realized  wasted 12 years of fun because all that propaganda.

Tawan being closed hurts my soul. If anyone is aware of where I can go to find these types of men, please let me know. I don't even need the sex. I just want their bodies.

Great and engaging report. Fact that alcoholic drinks are more expensive in Jupiter is novelty for me (last visit in January,)

Don't get discouraged too fast, Even the same boy may perform much better or much worse few days later.

Yes , as other advised if you require specifics in performance , better discuss it with boy beforehand . Try avoid mamasans as intermediaries or translators, their job is to make sure boy is offed , not that customer will get what he wants, that's byproduct.

Tipping boy during parade is great idea as you can size up his reaction, lucky you to get 'wai'  ( hands together salute ) . My 100 baht  last time was greeted with blank stare so I got a message and went hunting somewhere else.

Hope you will have fun as trip unfolds and don't give up on Jupiter, while attitude seems to be sucky , boys are looking great and with right match for which you need to get more experience , live and learn , you know -  meetings with them can be rewarding. This comes from me who is not big fan of Jupiter.

12 minutes ago, roughjock said:

Tawan being closed hurts my soul. If anyone is aware of where I can go to find these types of men, please let me know. I don't even need the sex. I just want their bodies.

Some have suggested that the Tawan guys are still hanging around the closed bar at night. If you have the chance to check it out, do let us know.

20 minutes ago, roughjock said:

I pay him 2500 THB in cash.... I wonder again if I should tip, but we agreed on a price before hand and he is not pushy at all

I'd say no. 2500 for app encounter is on high side that's first. You discussed price with him in advance and accepted HIS price without haggling, that's second reason.

Of course if you feel happy beyond expectation  there's always room for extra tip.

19 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I'd say no. 2500 for app encounter is on high side that's first. You discussed price with him in advance and accepted HIS price without haggling, that's second reason.

That seems to be the lowest rate I've seen, but I also haven't done any haggling. Most that offer 2500 I would not even hire. I do see some reports where they're paying around 1000 THB but that seems quite low. Regulars or amateurs, I'm guessing. My type doesn't lend to that sort of encounter- they usually know what they have and clients willing to pay.

24 minutes ago, Shax said:

Some have suggested that the Tawan guys are still hanging around the closed bar at night. If you have the chance to check it out, do let us know.

Will do. Is the address listing correct on Google? I can go tonight and take a look. I would be thrilled if that was the case.

I have found a 23cm boy for tonight, but his rate is 6000 THB for bareback. I'm intrigued and also thinking I should protect my bank account. You just don't see 23cm often.

2 minutes ago, roughjock said:

Will do. Is the address listing correct on Google? I can go tonight and take a look. I would be thrilled if that was the case.

It should be. Good luck and we hope to hear some positive news on the Tawan boys from you later 😁😁😁

9 minutes ago, roughjock said:

I have found a 23cm boy for tonight, but his rate is 6000 THB for bareback. I'm intrigued and also thinking I should protect my bank account. You just don't see 23cm often.

never hurts to set internal limit of how much you are prepared to to fork out and stick to it. Protect your account and keep in mind that often best boys are spotted on last day or even worse , last night of the  trip. You don't want be money dry when it happens 

3 hours ago, roughjock said:

It's late at night and I come across the acronym 'HF' and wonder what it means. By comparing the photos of the men offering it, I soon learn. I take a mental note to avoid any profiles with this mentioned, as well as the ice and freezing emoji, the rocket ship emoji, and the clouded face emoji. 

Wait - so what do all these mean?