abidismaili

Need up to date info

I will be back in Thailand end of June for 1.5 week after more than 1 year since the last visit. Anyone has up to date info regarding where the most sexy twinks are in massage shops in Pattaya and Bangkok ? I will of course go over some of the recent posts here also, but this may speed it up.

I assume prices are still the same? Drinks, off fees, short time? I came in 2014 for the first time and haven't noticed any significant changes really. Maybe Bangkok got more expensive. I do notice the bath is now cheaper than it has been in quite some time. Near the level I remember from 2014.

I assume Sunee is now totally gone or some bars still manage to earn a living there? Each year visit it at  least for one evening, but the last few visits it was not really worth it. 

Thank you.

I do notice some twinks at Soda Massage in Jomtien Complex, so worth a try.

In Sunee Plaza there is Winner Boy Bar which usually has 10 boys on stage and primarily twinks.

There is a recent post on this forum with photos of Winner Bar.

In Boyztown there is Toy Boys and Classic Boys both of which have some twinks in their repertoire.

5 hours ago, abidismaili said:

I will be back in Thailand end of June for 1.5 week after more than 1 year since the last visit. Anyone has up to date info regarding where the most sexy twinks are in massage shops in Pattaya and Bangkok ? I will of course go over some of the recent posts here also, but this may speed it up.

I assume prices are still the same? Drinks, off fees, short time? I came in 2014 for the first time and haven't noticed any significant changes really. Maybe Bangkok got more expensive.

Bangkok got bit more expensive  but mostly in more "upscale" bars some boys may ask for inflated tip , say 2000 where 1500 was norm or 2500  up to 3000 instead of 2000.

Tips in massages are rather the same . Soi6, Silom and Suriwong are your friends and Saphan Kwai /Suthisan area where min tip oscillate between 800 and 1000 .

As for "sexy twinks " what that really means ? The same guy may cause sudden erection in one and screaming run away in another one.

Thailand and all SE Asian are not areas with shortage of sexy twinks

I can't even remember the last time I saw a "sexy twink" at a Massage shop in Pattaya. 6 years ago?

There were a couple of cute freelancers before high season who ended up at Soda Massage in Jomtien Complex, but at this point you might as well be sticking a sausage in the channel tunnel. @floridarob can give you a full rundown on this issue, but on the flipside. 

I wish you luck. I actually feel sorry for the tourists who come here now. I see some guys looking like Rick in the first episode of The Walking Dead, wondering what the fuck is going on. Then again, a good percentage of the tourist look like the zombies. 

3 hours ago, stijntje said:

For Bangkok, the Saphan Kwai area has a few hundreds of masseurs, and is a paradise for twink lovers.

Price is 1.000 bath or a bit more, and you pay also a few hundred bath for the room.

Thanks. You have some names of the shops so I can look them up in Google maps? So I know where to go? Or is it just a small area and a bit walking around shows you all there is? Like in Jomtien Complex?

I prefer non bar boys so go for Grindr,you can pick up boys looking for extra cash from their normal jobs .

And they re not Cambodian unlike many of the  bar boys in Pattaya.

Be good if we get Filipino boys here 🥰

51 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

Thanks. You have some names of the shops so I can look them up in Google maps? So I know where to go? Or is it just a small area and a bit walking around shows you all there is? Like in Jomtien Complex?

It is a larger area then Jomtien Complex.

You should know where to go, as it are all small shops from the outside, with no masseurs outside.

Closest to BTS Saphan Kwai are Phetboy Spa and K Man Spa. Both tested and rooms are fine.

A 10-15 minute walk are several massage places, often reffered to as "Inthramara" because sois are named liked that: One Spa, BT Massage,  Phoenix Spa, 27M Massage, ...

You can follow the shops on Twitter/X and contact them on Line.

Accomodation in this area I can recommend is Blu 395. It's a building with serviced condos, not a hotel.

On Instagram, you could also look for 483 Massage, as they have some nice twinks, but I never have been there as it is further away.

1 hour ago, stijntje said:

It is a larger area then Jomtien Complex.

You should know where to go, as it are all small shops from the outside, with no masseurs outside.

Closest to BTS Saphan Kwai are Phetboy Spa and K Man Spa. Both tested and rooms are fine.

A 10-15 minute walk are several massage places, often reffered to as "Inthramara" because sois are named liked that: One Spa, BT Massage,  Phoenix Spa, 27M Massage, ...

You can follow the shops on Twitter/X and contact them on Line.

Accomodation in this area I can recommend is Blu 395. It's a building with serviced condos, not a hotel.

On Instagram, you could also look for 483 Massage, as they have some nice twinks, but I never have been there as it is further away.

Very helpful thanks. 

I hope a forum member who is used to visit that area can make a map like we have for Jomtien Complex. But with the names you gave I should be able to find them.

Thanks for map, Mac.  If you extended it a bit further past KK Massage you find Home Spa just before expressway overpass.

image.thumb.png.9432fa606cb7d8edc9593af98ec712e0.png

Readers interested in this shop may find following thread helpful.