Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I have had taxi drivers get lost, several times, and have no clue where the address is. Its fine if its a large company, and they can go by building name. if a small company, issues arise. That why I got to use the metro, and ask clients to give me directions from the relevant exit. All stations have clearly marked and numbered, of lettered exits, plus maps, also now in English. Otemachi can be a problem, with some 50 exits!
  2. Would be Interesting to know!
  3. Indeed, it can be painful, I'm told!
  4. 'I you ask me, both camps exaggerate.' indeed. I have a regular I see in Bangkok, Vietnamese, who is great. Good sex, good English, nice guy. Have used other Vietnamese guys who were not so good. Never had a complete dud.
  5. What else does your cat do?
  6. Could be, I didn't check!
  7. Bit like Oysters, don't eat them if there is an R in the month!
  8. Keithambrose replied to Patanawet's topic in The Beer Bar
    I bought some deodorant, said to be lavender and sage. Incredibly cheap, and Incredibly useless!
  9. Should you grow a beard first?
  10. And worrying if you have all the right pills, when you go on a trip!
  11. And, I believe, about to make an appearance!
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    The 'therapists' section seems to be blank.
  13. Suggestion currently that pilot retracted flaps too early. That was a cause of the BA Trident crash at Staines in 1972. Amazingly, they have found a survivor, it seems.
  14. Does the swelling duck lead to better foie gras?
  15. Keithambrose replied to davet's topic in Gay Brazil
    Clever!
  16. I had to learn that for UK O level exam. I had not studied Latin at school, and when I passed the Oxford University entrance exams, I was told that I had also to pass O level Latin. I had left school by then. Ceasar's Gallic wars was the set text! Happy days!
  17. Yes, it's unfortunate, but they are playing into Trump's hands.
  18. That's it! Sorry. My Moot is the International Maritime Law Arbitration Moot. IMLAM for short. I was a Maritime lawyer. I have helped with IMLAM in various places, Singapore, Brisbane, Exeter, Rotterdam and Swansea! This year 28 Universities from all over the world. They argue a contractual shipping law problem. One year I set the problem! Good fun.
  19. Actually no, unfortunately. I am a judge in a international legal mooting competition for universities. Done it before. Last year in Swansea! Also Singapore, Brisbane, and other places!
  20. QR codes can introduce malware into your phone. Interesting, I did not know that.
  21. Yes, but I am taking your advice!
  22. I am going to Sydney in July. I assume that that is off season?
  23. I was trying to be helpful.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.