Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest ryoyo

    Everyone has their own type. And I am very curious whether people here have entered a spa where no masseurs interest you. Is impolite to leave it right a way? I am not tend to have sex with ones I don't feel interested in. I believe anyone going to a spa hopes to meet the boy he likes, but there are some unexpected cases, right?

  2. Guest snoopypiglet
    Started by Guest snoopypiglet,

    Hay guys I'm 20 years old from Indonesia, Arrived in bangkok last week, still have few friends and not easy to explore bangkok Any International students here ? whos up for drinks and friends I live in ramkhamhaeng, nasa vegas apartment,

  3. Started by GoldMember,

    Hi, I know this is a Thailand forum and I hope it's OK to ask a more general question here. About half a year ago I returned from my first visit in Thailand. I knew when that trip ended that I will soon return. This forum and the people who advised me aided me a lot so I would like to consult with you guys on a trip I am planning this summer. I'v decided there is no better way to celebrate my 30th birthday than to go on a 45 day trip to SE Asia. Bangkok will surly be included. I am traveling solo. I will surly have many questions regarding each destination I choose to visit but I first want to get an impression on nice places to visit in SE Asia. I want…

  4. Guest ryoyo
    Started by Guest ryoyo,

    Hi, I am going to Bangkok and my flight arrives very late on Thursday (around 23:30). I don't want to spend a meaningless night at hotel, so I am thinking of going to a sauna to sleep there after midnight Does Men factory or Mania seem safe to sleep there? Advice or suggestion please.

  5. Guest tuktukpong
    Started by Guest tuktukpong,

    hi..looking for friend n more , just leave ur massage n see u soon....

    • 0 replies
    • 979 views
  6. Guest Garrison
    Started by Guest Garrison,

    I decided to visit Boyztown after being away for awhile. My first stop was at Funny Boys Bar where I met my boy wonder for the night. He was duly 'offed' and we headed shortly thereafter for Boyz Boyz Boyz to watch the 10:30 p.m. show. I must say the energy about the place has changed somewhat, though I'm not entirely sure why. Probably having a younger group of dancers increased the wattage as many of the old boys were in absentia. I noticed no change in the layout of the bar even though the tout kept repeating that it was all different inside. He probably was talking about the dancers. All the dancers for some reason or the other were grouped on the stage like a bun…

  7. Started by MrBill,

    I couldn't find an exact fit for this topic, but I know from experience that many of you regulars take photos of your LOS trips as I do - and not all are BDJ - (boy du jour) pics. Last weekend I attended an all-day travel photo seminar put on by National Geographic Magazine. The presenters, a senior travel photographer and the photo editor in chief, included a list of resources for travel photographers in their handout, so I thought I would share it with all y'all. I did not test all of the Internet addresses so I cannot confirm that they all work, and some of the resources are USA-specific, but I thought there was a lot there worth sharing. Hope you shutterbugs enjoy! …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  8. I was out with a friend last night in Boyztown and the pickings were slim. I think the rain played a role in the lack of boys in many of the bars. We looked inside several places and decided not to sit and have a drink. The bar we did enter was pretty lackluster and we did not stay very long at all. The experience just made me think of how much time or lack thereof, I spend when I go to a bar. There are a few bars, like Nice Boys, that I really enjoy and can sit for 30-45 min and drink and relax. If a bar has a show, like X Boys in Pattaya or most of the ones in Bangkok, I can stay and watch the show and really enjoy it. But, if I want into a gogo bar in Thailand …

  9. Guest SammyE
    Started by Guest SammyE,

    Hello all, I'm going to go my first holiday in Thailand on Khao Lak. Is there any Gay Bars or cruising areas or anything in Khao Lak where i can meet other gay man ?

  10. Guest ethanx
    Started by Guest ethanx,

    Hello, I am in bangkok for a couple of days and wanted to try out a boy massage. i think i want to try to go to hero. But I guess I have no real idea what can be actually asked to the masseur... Can we ask for example for a specific way to cum? (Cumming in the mouth) Also, I have never had real experience as bottom or top but would not mind to try... Not even sure it is possible...Would you advise a massage place as a first time? Thanks for advices! Cheers

  11. There's report on CFS forum that Golden Cock is being upgraded with both new furniture and new professionals. This would be good as that bar, an icon of old good days became dump recently and it was always handy due to early afternoon opening if somebody felt on loose end. Hope somebody in BKK will volunteer to inspect premises for us, from my rotation its first on my list to visit next time but I don't think I'll be able to go to LOS before end of this year.

  12. Guest ronthai
    Started by Guest ronthai,

    Dear Mr. ATM I love you and I miss you too much. my friend bar say you old man look same same monkey but I know you hansum man. I have problem I write you before that buffalo me look same you sick. Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field. Bad fortune when it fall, it fall on papa and break leg he three place, Now he not work. Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house, Roof come down and rain in house. He take papa to hospital, motorcycle Have big accident when he come home hit police car, Police say brother me blame, Police say he pay big money. not worry darkling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken. Bad luck make Mama heart pr…

  13. Guest chicolby
    Started by Guest chicolby,

    So in preparation for my upcoming trip to Thailand, I've met a handful of Thai guys on Planet Romeo and I'm always intrigued by some of the names of the guys I've met. Names like Beer, Boy, Pon, etc. Just curious, are these their given names, or somehow names that they've chosen when speaking with foreigners? Thanks for any insight you can share.

  14. I have never been to hero massage before, but i was wondering.. if you book a room or massage for 2 hours and you cum at like 1 hour, then will the masseur like chase you out? Happened to me before at other places where some masseurs will end the massage as soon as you cum, even 30 minutes into a 1 hr massage... Any help guys?

  15. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    In the early hours of Thursday morning, that's just a couple of hours ago, there was a stabbing at Double Shot Bar in Sunee Plaza. Both the stabber and stabee, both from Korat, work(ed) there. The motive was a love triangle involving a third boy. An ambulance took one boy away and the cops took the other. Hope the boy is OK. Unclear how serious the wound was. (I believe these facts are correct as I spoke to a reliable eyewitness just a few feet away but this report is not double sourced)

  16. Guest hvl987
    Started by Guest hvl987,

    What does it mean to be called a Rice Queen? 6 men share their experiences and explore the dynamic -- and hidden baggage -- of the term. [media=560x315] [/media]

  17. Guest SpermAholic
    Started by Guest SpermAholic,

    I figured I should start a seperate thread as I have seen some very good posts in other threads here that are not really related. Seeing as this is a real situation that is turning for the worse I figure we should use this thread for discussion as many people who are here or planning on visiting Thailand very soon might need this information. To start it off I would like to say that the next 2 or 3 weeks will be very heated and noone knows what direction this will go but one thing is for real; Many more people will die very soon

  18. Guest gwminthai

    Join the Boys at The Pour House on Monday, March 17th as the serve "Green Beer" and a delicious "Irish Buffet" in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There will be plenty of Irish music and good times to had. The party starts at 7pm. The Pour House is located in the heart of exciting Jomtien Complex Visit us on the Web at http://pourhouse-jomtien.blogspot.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by Travellerdave,

    I'm due in Pattaya mid January for a month and am looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with Thai boys and the gay scene in general. I'm a regular on the Dongtan Beach usually from about 2 pm onwards generally seated in the Rit concession enjoying the sun and sea air. I like reading my Kindle, having a small meal and chatting to acquaintances. But especially I love looking at and flirting with the boys and on occasions taking them back to my hotel. Anyone tell me how things are on the beach and what's the weather like ? Do boys still come in the afternoons ?.

  20. Guest ronthai
    Started by Guest ronthai,

    Maybe not Gay Thailand, but it is the ONLY forum I post in, so ... I post in many boards at this time: TV, SGT, GBT, TBB Why is it that ONLY on this board, my Spell Check built in FireFox does not work. The option is there and selected, just nothing bad spelled is "underlined" Example this next word should give me an error: TThailand ... but is does not, WHY? It will on any other board.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Guest dale1

    Silpakorn Summer Music School Orchestra - Conducted by Hikotaro Yazaki 5 April 2014 Venue: Tiffany Theater, Pattaya Time: Concert starts at 2:00pm, door opens at 1:45pm Admission: Please note that latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Children under the age of six years will not be admitted. Tickets: 1000, 600 and 400 THB available at Tiffany Theater, Second Road, Pattaya. Dress: Smart casual: No shorts or singlets. Parking: Tiffany Theater has good parking facilities with entrance from the Pattaya Second Road (Pattaya Sai 2), Pattaya. Contact: Please contact Tiffany's Show Pattaya Tel: (038) 421-700-5 Fax: (038) 421-711 or Email…

    • 0 replies
    • 784 views
  22. Guest Wesley
    Started by Guest Wesley,

    I got the email from Jinks which was sent out after his death and I wanted to make sure it was not a hoax. He was one of my first friends that I met in person there. His speech was a little hard for a southener but I love to listen to him talk. I just wanted to pay my respects and let everyone know I am still moving right along. Wesley

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  23. Guest atakannnn
    Started by Guest atakannnn,

    https://www.facebook.com/eylulgibidirask?fref=ts https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004984813254&ref=ts&fref=ts

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  24. Guest casteran
    Started by Guest casteran,

    Visiting LOS - Pattaya 01-06 March.. Not a newbie to LOS. Like meeting other forum members for a beer, dinner, drool over boys. Know some of you but always like to meet new friends that enjoy LOS and all it's wonderful fun. Send me a note if interested. See ya!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  25. Guest fpu70
    Started by Guest fpu70,

    Hi all Just started reading the forums. I will be in BKK in April (first visit) and want to get a good massage with some extras. It seems that Hero is the place to go?? I am staying near the MBK - is that walking distance or taxi? Just to clarify - I am a top guy - do I understand that I tell that to the mamasan before choosing a masseur? Lastly - it seems from the 2013 posts that I would be looking at a 1500-2000 tip for a satisfying massage - is this correct? Thanks for answering questions that have undoubtedly been asked elsewhere here. Cheers!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.