Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest TOTAThailand
    Started by Guest TOTAThailand,

    FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH AND SATURDAY, MARCH 1ST! Pattaya's newest community theater troupe, Theater of the Absurd - Thailand, in conjunction with Indian By Nature Restaurant proudly present an uproarious evening of madcap entertainment. In celebration of the auspicious Ten Year anniversary of Indian By Nature, this mafia-themed evening will include an interactive murder mystery show paired with a delectable five course meal, five exquisite wine pairings and several other surprise events including lucky draw give-aways! It’s the 100th birthday celebration of the Godfather, Don Connoli Tortellini Pimento Clamato, and the time has come for him to name a successor. Who…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    Delta changed it rules again. Now, you have to spend a certain amount to keep your status. It may be a game changer for many traveling to LOS. http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/02/26/delta-skymiles-frequent-flier/?hpt=hp_t3

  3. Started by vinapu,

    An interesting case was presented to me by straight friend whoring in the Sukhumvit area. In the morning during breakfast with his last night's lady another patron of hotel's restaurant came and slipped her piece of paper with phone number , presumably his, without excusing himself and no words were exchanged. My friend saw this guy in a the same hotel entertaining ladies in preceding days so motive is obvious and kettle is calling pot black as guy saw him in different company every day but he still is incensed by this behavior. I told him to calm down and shrug it off as he did not have an intention to keep lady past breakfast and should be happy for her…

  4. Started by floridarob,

    I know this is the Thailand forum but the Asia forum seems empty so thought I'd ask here. Going to be in these 2 places for a week each, seems like the money boys I see advertised for China seem to be high priced for what I'd expect. And other than money boys, any suggestions where to go bars/clubs/saunas in either of these places? Thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  5. This is the last segment of my 25 wonderful days in Thailand. 09 January – 14 January 2014 Trip Report to Pattaya Thursday 09 January – Arrive in Pattaya - went to BoyzTown Flew to UTP - Pattaya – Utapao from USM - Koh Samui with Bangkok Airways departing at 11:10am and arriving at 12:25pm, costing 5,210 bahts – not bad for a 1hour 15 minute flight. Arriving at the U-Tapao-Pattaya International Airport was a strange feeling as it has the look and feel of a military airport. In fact, it is a joint civil-military airport housing the Royal Thai Navy Airfield. Interestingly, U-Tapao was an ex-military base for the United States Air Force during the Vietnam War …

  6. Guest crazypilot
    Started by Guest crazypilot,

    Living in "the west" as a 40-year old bisexual guy, the types of fun that I have is somewhat limited. Having never been to Thailand I would be interested to know whether it is practical to get involved in, how should I say it, some of my more-perverted desires, none of which I have ever done before. Mindful of the possible complaints about Spermaholic's sexually explicit posts I would urge you to "look away now" if such things offend you. Or if that bad then I would not be offended if the moderators censor this post or your replies. Here is a list of activities I would be interested in. In your opinion how realistic are they, including costs to pay for the guys. To be f…

  7. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Outstanding Russian pianist, Andrey Gugnin to perform in Pattaya 1st & 4th March, 2014 Pattaya Classical Music has invited one of the most exciting young pianists in Russia to come and play for us. His name is Andrey Gugnin. He won second prize in the 14th International Beethoven Piano Competition in Vienna last year. He has been praised in reviews as having, "staggering technical prowess and musical sensitivity", "brilliant interpretive quality" and "a technical precision that was breathtaking", and, from the Bangkok Post, "astounding virtuosity" that was "nothing short of sensational". Andrey will be playing two separate programs: 1. Russian composer program: Ra…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Guest kas_kas
    Started by Guest kas_kas,

    Can someone please tell me where to find body-to-body massage places in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. I am interested in body-to-body massage which include shower/bath, foam bath, etc. and then body to body massage.

  9. Guest tom2014
    Started by Guest tom2014,

    Hi all, As a newcomer to this board, but one who has read a large number of posts and topics over the last few weeks, planning a trip this summer and possibly over Christmas and in 2015 etc, can I ask for anyone in Bangkok, Pattaya or Samui who is willing to chat one to one or meet for a beer and chat to get in touch (pm me or reply below)? I'm a mid 30s professional good shape decent guy who has been to Thailand six times for both business and holidays, and senses that I can be a lot more adventurous. I have enjoyed nearly all the posts on here, plus the excellent Bangkok Bois site - learnt a lot!! To give you an idea of where I am - I've wandered throu…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  10. Started by vinapu,

    Now my turn, I will be leaving in 12 hours. This is my 9th boyscapade , or I should say manscapade as I like my boys a little older and muscular. Still feel like part time virgin as there are few first things for me. This is first one exclusively to Thailand , so far I was there on my way to, from or in between other countries in the region. It will be also longest with 2 weeks there and for first time I'm planning to visit Pattaya and Tawan bar in BKK which I avoided so far for reason unknown to me, it just happened but firmly will not be missed this trip. I'm planning to see again few guys I met before thus breaking my butterfly mode , partly out of curiosi…

  11. Guest Aussiebi14
    Started by Guest Aussiebi14,

    Hello gents I'm a 31 year old Aussie thinking of going to pattaya over Easter this year. Seeing if any one is interested in joining me.

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  12. Started by firecat69,

    http://www.jaunted.com/story/2014/2/4/155514/8683/travel/Finally!+Airline+Publishes+First+Flight+Attendant+Calendar+of+Hot+MEN+

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by williewillie,

    While perusing this site, I looked at the Galleries option. You are now in Forums. There are four more options after Forums. Next is Members, followed by Calendar and then Galleries. It's well worth a look and enriches the gaythailand.com website.

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    We do not allow one user to have multiple handles on the board. Should we find out that a member has more than one handle and using them both at the same time, all accounts will be deleted without further notice. Please use one and only one handle on this board.

  15. Guest jonwesley
    Started by Guest jonwesley,

    in thailand right now does anyone know watch channel you can watch the opening ceremony of the olympics on? thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Bath-Stop board is shutting its doors. We would like to thank the owners and mods at the board for all their contributions to the Land of Smiles while their board was operational. Best of luck to them on their new endeavors. http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16012

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    This young man put together his experiences from his last trip to Thailand. A friend shared this with me and I thought it was very well done.

  18. Guest trailrider
    Started by Guest trailrider,

    In the topic on Venereal Warts the poster says that he learned that the person he was having sex with had warts. This is a Sexually Transmitted Disease and I was wondering how you feel this should be handled. Do you feel that when you learn of an STD problem with a commercial sex partner you should tell others like members of this forum about it, and who the person with the disease is, since is is possible that one of us could meet with the same infected person if he did not have this information?

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Sunday 20th April to Sunday 27th April 2014 8 days of FUN and Celebration The Biggest Pride Festival in Asia This week the Phuket Loves You club PLU have launched Phuket Pride week 2014. With events being run all over Phuket which are open to anyone, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Straight or Undecided. Phuket Loves You Club would like to invite everyone to come together and join the events. The Parade will be colorful as always and PLU would like to encourage everyone watching to join the end of the parade and follow it to Loma Park on the beach for a ‘Party in the Park’ stage event will include International DJ’s, Live shows and bands and will have many stalls …

  20. Guest beermaker
    Started by Guest beermaker,

    Recently, I had a somewhat unnerving experience with a boy. We had been kissing and sucking one another and then he turned over and when I opened his cheeks there were venereal warts all over in the cleavage of his ass. Though I did not loose it I found this disturbing. How likely is one to catch venereal warts from someone who has them if they are playing around?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  21. Started by TMax,

    Started my holiday planning just after my last trip and have now started putting things in place, flights booked for May 15th for 4 weeks of fun in LOS. Will be staying at Tarntawan as usual but am also looking at some trips out of Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai etc but not sure just how far out of Bangkok I will get. Can't wait to hit the massage places (not really into the clubs that much) and as said before Hero is the first place to visit, am planning on treating myself to a 4 hands and two cock massage for my birthday. Wouldn't mind if anyone is in town from May 20th onwards (first 5 days is just for catch up fun) and would like to meet up for a chat and beer.

  22. Guest nakmuay
    Started by Guest nakmuay,

    Hi guys and others Right i am posting here out of respect for my uncle whom many of you will know well i believe. If this would be better placed in another section please do me the honour of moving this as i would like it to gain as much exposure for my uncle as possible. At 15:15 today a man many of you know and hopefully love passed on from this world. His name was john jeffries one of the smartest blokes i have ever met and im sure equal for many of the BMs here. To give more details he has been fighting lung Cancer for the last 18 months and through much pain and suffering has now passed to a better place. He was suffering on oxygen for the last 12m…

  23. Guest SpermAholic
    Started by Guest SpermAholic,

    This is my opinion on the two: GAY: Just a normal person who is attracted to the same sex and wants a meaningful relationship and lead a normal life together and enjoys kissing, hugging etc. Faggot: A guy who craves sex all the time with several different partners and might not be attracted to "men" and not interested in kissing, hugging etc. A guy who will suck anyones cock, swallow the jizz, drink their piss, rimming guys, being fucked by many guys and just being a general sex PIG. I am a faggot ! I am just curious what you gays think about us faggots in general and please consider that even as a faggot I play safe with condoms etc and am a little pi…

  24. Guest davidwilsoon
    Started by Guest davidwilsoon,

    Does anyone have knowledge or experience with AIS's Pocket WiFi device? Does if work? Good high-speed Wifi? What package works best? How do you top up? Thanks David

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  25. Guest trailrider
    Started by Guest trailrider,

    It may be cool in much of Thailand but today was quite warm in Bangkok. Too warm.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.