Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I did not want to derail anonone's thread but this is quotation from his recent post: " I think I prefer low season overall. A much more relaxed pace suits me better" I wonder if others present in Thailand right now share the same opinion. What is your take about bars , massages, boys , transport, shopping, restaurants and hotels at this time of year? How you compare it to quieter months ? Started thinking about vacation plans for next year / where I'm now is still broad day on Dec 31 st 2013/ and wonder if trip at this time is worth the trouble and expense. Or may be there's no trouble. Last time I spent Christmas in BKK was 2002 and recall …
- 23 replies
- 4k views
-
What is it with Thais and directions. Not just driving directions but they cannot respond reasonably to any requested directions. As an example, if you are in Lotus or Home Pro and ask where an item is located they will point in a direction without any more explanation than that even as to section of the store or isle. If you are in a car and need directions you are often wasting time if you ask a Thai for directions. They will babble some BS that is not likely to be accurate and a map is totally alien to them. If you hand it to them right side up or down makes no difference. They cannot read a map. Do any of you know (not guess) why this is?
- 30 replies
- 5.5k views
-
04 January – 09 January 2014 Trip Report to Koh Samui Flew Bangkok Airways from CNG Chiang Mai to USM Koh Samui on the flight earlier than the one I had booked, because when I arrived at the airport they said, “the 12:50 flight is boarding now and there are some empty seats – you will need to hurry – but no meal for you as we already furnished the aircraft with all of the accounted for meals” – I said, yes, since it meant that I could get to Koh Samui by 14:35 instead of 15:40 – as they told me that flight would be late. So, I sacrificed a meal, even though I paid the expensive 7,290 bahts for the 1-way ticket to obtain the privilege to be on the beach before sunset.…
-
- 6 replies
- 6.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
It's not an easy film to watch, but it has a very powerful story. I hope you will enjoy it. [media=560*315] [/media]
-
How did you come up with this vulgar name?
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
-
Seems in this case my usual well-informed contact has no knowledge either, and I know its just a feeble chance that someone here might know more, but just trying. There used to be a cluster of about 3-4 gay bars in this area (just south of that famous touristy-weekend market-actually along Kampaeng Phet nr 1 rd, oposite the original OToKo=farmers market), which is just 5-10 mins north of the Sapan kwai area. Due to all kind of bus-diversions due to the mob along Chatuchak park, I noted a few days ago that these bars-there also used to be a few str8 ones, are now not to be seen. There is sure a lot of new development going on around there-also for preparation of an extende…
-
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
-
-
A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOUR IN THE DAY OF A THAI BOY MEETING A FOREIGNER ___________________________________________________________ ( foreigner to thai boy) = Hello sexy boy. thai boy (thinking) = Hello stupid farang. (thai boy ) = You very handsome,sexy man. (meaning ) = You look like you have a lot of money. (thai boy) = Where you come from? = (meaning) What currency do i need to check the exchange rate? (thai boy ) = You first time in Thailand? = (thinking) Just how gullible are you ? ) (thai boy) = Where you stay ? (foreigner = guest house pattaya (thai boy thinking ) = Guesthouse … .hmm falang not much money ( Hotel …well not bad falang he has some money ) …
- 22 replies
- 4.3k views
-
What is the legal age of consent in Thailand? I've had a 17 year old messaging me online and while he's oh so cute, I don't want to end up in Thai jail if 17 is illegal. Any info is appreciated.
- 28 replies
- 5.8k views
-
For those rare species who don't follow ChristianPFC blog I'm attaching link to the post he placed about Bangkok Bus Map, I hope you find is as useful as I did. http://christianpfc.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00:00:00%2B07:00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00%2B07:00&max-results=2
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
BANGKOK TRIP REPORT First of all thanks to Vinapu for the encouragement (and his wonderful report as an inspiration). Sorry that I didn’t have the time to write the report when I was in Bangkok. Day 1. The first day on my mind as I landed in Bangkok was Hero (my last visit in August was awesome!). So I went there via BTS from Silom around 6pm. Arrived, and I was surprised there were only around 15 boys in the “aquarium” and I was the only customer. This is not the Hero that I remembered! Slow night maybe. Sat beside Somsak, my favourite captain there, in the corner near the entrance door. He was occupied for a while with facebook. After few minutes cha…
- 109 replies
- 19.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Hey guys, Im 19 yrs old and I will be travelling for 2 months to Thailand in July and August and I was wondering: Where to meet a handsome Thai boy who isn't just there for the money... (if you get what I mean). Are there like any places in Bangkok or Pattaya where you can just be in a bar/club in which you can meet someone on a bit more western way? I really don't want ending up meeting an extremely nice boy I really like, see him a couple of more times and then find out he's basically after my money and might even charge me for sex. I'm not the kind of guy to be paying for sex. Thanks!
- 26 replies
- 11.3k views
-
Just some divertissimento-between all the serious things and all-the-same-repeats: A facebook page with this name got now over 55555 (ha-ha-ha) likes, started as a parody on ''Jay the rabbit''-which was basically comments on office life. A 30 yrs old Thai professional started this page-in a mix of Thai and english- with gay office jokes. LIke about ''cha nee''=girls who like gays and ''Y-girls'' who romantize that their love can put it straight. In fact women give the most likes-well over 60%. I've looked at it and most are indeed funny-and not that much ''camp'' either. And for all of you who believe that here in Th its all so open: this 30-yrs old writer has not co…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Come Celebrate "The Year of The Horse" at The Pour House on January 31st!! There will be Live Music and a Free Buffet starting at 8pm!! Visit us on the Web at : http://pourhouse-jomtien.blogspot.com/
-
I am going back to Thailand on 14 march for 1 month holiday. I do not want to go to Pattaya or Chaing mai so I am looking for suggestions from members on this site as to alternative destination to go. I am looking for somewhere that has affordable hotels or guest houses ( 600 to 800 THB per night ) and has availability of " boys " and or is gay orientated , bars ,gogo places etc.either in or out of Thailand I am flexible in my travel plans and I have read on other forums about Laos , Cambodia etc. is it worth while me trying there ? I think that there would be some gay people on this site that have "been around" and know where to go and where not to go. I have…
- 19 replies
- 3.2k views
-
Or they would not allow all of these politicians to take advantage of them and wreck this wonderful place.
- 36 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
There was a gay bar on Sukhumvit / Thonglor that moved. It just used its street number as its name - Club 581 or something like that. It was quite busy and had heaps of guys available. I've tried to search for it on the Internet but no success. Does anyone know this bar and have more details about it?
-
I have some friends that have to go to a conference in Bangkok. They will stay for a night or two at the Holiday Inn on Silom. They will then spend 6 more days in the LOS. They are not gay. They are on a tight budget but want to see as much of the country as possible. They love riding motorcycles. They don't mind adventures like trains or buses but don't want to waste much time. If you have 6 days to see Thailand with a limited budget and it will be your one and only trip there, what would you do? Where would you go? How would you get there?
- 20 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Flew Bangkok Airways from BKK to CNG Chiang Mai. Flight was delayed 30 minutes due to late arrival of aircraft. Flight is short and pleasant, about 55 minutes. Fun began at the Chiang Mai airport - luggage quickly arrived but there were NO taxis and there was a huge number of people waiting for the limited number of taxis. After about a 50 minute wait, I was in a taxi and within 15 minutes I was at my hotel, Club One Seven - C17. http://www.clubonesevenchiangmai.com/ Hotel check-in was quick and easy - they only have 11 rooms. The guy brought me to my room but this being an antique 130 year old Lana Teak House you need to remove your shoes and I leaned on the…
- 29 replies
- 7.5k views
- 1 follower
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541172/Bomb-thrown-crowd-Bangkok-anti-government-protesters-leaves-39-people-injured.html Just when it looked like things might be slowing down some idiots have to set off a Bomb injuring innocent people.
-
Weekend in Chachoengsao 31.08.-01.09.2013 Spoiler: no sex, no drama, no drugs, no trannies, everything runs roughly according to my plans. Tourism (Wat Saman Rattanaram (Ganesha statue) (วัดสมานรัตนาราม), Wat Chin Pracha Samoson (Wat Leng Hok Yi) (วัดจีนประชาสโมสร วัดเล่งฮกยี่), Wat Sothon Wararam Woraviharn (Wat Hong) (วัดโสธรวรารามวรวิหาร), World Sand Sculpture exhibition), Nightlife, ChristianPFC tries so change according to advice given in “Almost there (getting laid locally)” There are some popular markets in Chachoengsao province, one was covered recently, but they are of little interest to me. Chachoengsao (ฉะเชิงเทรา also known as Paet Rio (Paed Riu,…
- 12 replies
- 5k views
-
In recent weeks it has been almost impossible to get or make calls with my One Two call sim card. I have often been cut off or had Network Failed errors. I have been reading on the net the troubles that the company has with the network. It finally got enough for me as I was unable to call my family back in France. So, I went to TutCom and got a DTAC sim. Not only does it work perfectly, the reception is much better than I ever had with the other company. I am now once again connected to the outside world via telephone and I am thrilled with my new DTAC card!
-
- 13 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
Ok folks I have been in Thailand for 13 years now and Pattaya for 8. I can speak Thai and despite being a bit of a sperm pig I am a very nice, chilled easy going guy. I am into hooking up for a beer and helping you with information about Pattaya or anything else you need. I'm not really into the bar scene etc so I don't go out that much but also get bored so that is why I am willing to meet guys for a beer and conversation etc. I am hoping that this thread can be used for guys wo want to meet other guys here in Pattaya and not just for my personal gain. Maybe someone doesn't like me but still wants to post here to hook up with other guys, that is cool as well. …
-
Hi all, My first post but I've been reading a gay thai board on and off for four years or so, and have been to Thailand about six times now. Will be there again in 2014. UK discreet guy mid 30s in shape go to BKK for a mix of business and pleasure, i'm top/vers, like asian twinks of course but also westerners. easy going so get in touch if u like. I guess I want to have more fun! not just Babylon but more experiences i can't get elsewhere... also would like to meet BKK expats into the same stuff as this board , good (value) restaurants, street food, hot sex and massages, culture, ... be more social whereas i'm usually solo traveller who doesn't meet up with people enou…
- 18 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi everyone. I have a condo that I can host in but can also travel. I am looking for guys that I can blow for free and I really LOVE to swallow so much.
- 19 replies
- 3.3k views