Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I had a group of 3 friends who just spent one month at Tiger Muay Thai and have a fantastic time. They were not experienced in Muay Thai but they wanted to learn some basics but more than that, they wanted to get into shape. They all loved the program and the staff. They said the accommodations that were offered were pretty basic and they upgraded after one week to another place but other than that, the experience was great. http://www.tigermuaythai.com
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
I am at a nice hotel in Bangkok. It is a serviced apartment. It is not a cheap place but I do love it and have stayed here many times in the past. When I eat in the restaurants located in the hotel, they add VAT and a Service Charge. Once I see that, I have a hard time leaving a tip as I think it is included in the bill. I often eat lunch by the pool. The waiters are great and the food is great. But, we don't take wallets or anything with us when we are there and charge to our room. The bill also has VAT and a Service Charge of 10%. Given the above, is it rude not to tip? Is a tip expected? Should I just suck it up and tip anyway?
- 31 replies
- 5.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Lots of hotels keep boy's ID while he is entertaining you and when he is leaving they will call you from reception to make sure all is Ok before releasing said ID. This is universally praised since makes you feeling more secure. While I like idea, I never sent boy downstairs alone and always escort him to retrieve his document and to the hotel's door at least. This way he can avoid unwelcomed stares and comments form the hotel guests and stuff. Back in 2002 boy I offed had request for a tip when retrieving his ID from reception at Niagara Hotel so I learned my lesson when he complained to me next day and never do this to boys again, even that unique one I th…
- 21 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Not out of the closet but out of a job. According to the Bangkok Post, the Constitutional Court ruled her ineligible to serve as Prime Minister. What a mess!
- 40 replies
- 6.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Now that California Wow has done out, has any other companies came in to take over that segment of the market? I saw in Bangkok that Fitness First has taken over a few Wow locations. Not sure if they have plans to expand or what. Anyone heard anything or know anything?
- 29 replies
- 5.4k views
- 1 follower
-
So this is my first posting on the message boards. I'm a 35 year old head of IT at a US investment bank who just happens to work remotely, and can work from anywhere in the world. Having lived in 9 countries in Latin America over the last 17 years, I have decided to broaden my horizons and move to Thailand. I chose Pattaya for 2 reasons. I love big cities, so I want to be close to Bangkok, and I'm a sucker for beaches, so being Pattaya is the only beach town close to Bangkok, it was a perfect match. I am arriving in 4 days, and will spend 2 days in Bangkok before heading over to Pattaya. I am going to need to hire a couple of people to work from my home. First, …
- 17 replies
- 3.8k views
-
I want to the bar area last night. First, the streets have never been as easy to get there. No traffic at all. The night market was dead. I did arrive very early for drinks with a friend. But, the place was very very quiet. I was there a bit over 2.5 hours and I was surprised at how quiet it actually was. I talked to a few boys and they all said, "very very bad in Thailand right now." I guessed that as my hotel also said they had many cancellations in the past few weeks as the country seems on the brink. I have not hit up Hero yet, but I am hoping the boys there are doing better off than the ones on Soi Twilight.
- 4 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
Speaking with The Phuket News this morning, Gen Phanu said, “We have been very lenient about this. I’ve had many comments about [our excessive leniency]." Several factors have come together to kill off the tourist visa run. The first, as already reported in The Phuket News is fallout from the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. Two Iranian men boarded that flight using passports that had been stolen or went missing in Phuket a couple of years before. Hence a tightening-up on passports was inevitable. But another major concern is the number of foreigners working illegally, the General said. “Lots of nationalities come to Thailand on t…
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Inspired by today's posts by new poster kalabao55 / welcome to the forum ! / in Gay business section. You are visiting massage or bar for the first time steered there by favorable feedback and for some reason you are disappointed with boy, service, whatever. What is your strategy in such a case? Would you complain to somebody in charge, haggle about reducing price or just go away quietly, posting your negative feedback somewhere like forum . Will you give them another chance or swear to never return ? After all somebody before you was happy, it' s likely why you went there, on another hand your experience is not a good one. I'm curious what you g…
- 8 replies
- 4.1k views
- 1 follower
-
38years' old Chinese bear (181cm 110kg) would like to meet some gay boy in Bonkok or Ching Rai this month from 18th -23rd. I like smooth asian boys. The attachment is my pic. Please send email to me if interested. cheungshuai@gmail.com
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
From an ad in MAX-mag. Surprised that none of you who only stay in that area did not see it?! D-Blu is a new gay sauna (that makes it the 3d in the small Silom area, beside Men-Factory and Sauna mania) and 3 more a little further. It is in soi Saladaeng 1, between Sldg and Ram IV roads. It says it is underground (as the one so named in Sapan kwai). For now it should have soft-opened and offers entry for just 100 bt-or free between 19-20 hrs. Many of its advertising is in Chinese, so it may aim at that vastly growing group. Big opening party on 11/4-to start the Songkran season. Post this here as news-administr may open a post on the only positive bisnis promoting site…
- 6 replies
- 4.2k views
-
Like many Brits, I have been in the habit of obtaining my 'non-immigrant Category O visa' from the (normally excellent) Thai Consulate in Hull. In the light of the changes regarding the back-to-back visa exempt situation, I decided to take a look at their latest 'Additional Evidence for Non-Immigrant Visas' document. In comparing the document dated 15.04.13 with that of 10.02.14 I notice significant changes. The following are based on the documents which, presumably, reflect Hull's interpretation of the regulations: 1. Married to a Thai national. Additional documents required including copy of Thai Spouses ID card (or passport). There is also a requirement to …
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Yellow's will never be happy with a true democracy. They only want a democracy if rich people are the only ones to vote. The Reds will never be happy with all the BS the yellow shirts pull. Lets face it, the removal of the PM last week was silly. I wonder if the only way to bring peace is to let the military seize control? What other choice is there? Is there anything else that will stop the madness?
- 11 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi guys. I need some advises on going to Babylon during the weekdays and also to Babylon Foam Party. - is there anything going on during normal day? can i just drop by there? entry fee? - how does the Babylon Foam Party works? Do I enter there with just my short pant or something? Or can i wear a tshirt? Thanks guys in advance.
-
- 2 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
IMPORTANT VISA CHANGE FOR SOME... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725053-final-crackdown-for-border-runners-new-strict-immigratioin-regulation-in-force-from-today/?utm_source=newsletter-20140510-1420&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking "From today visitors can only enter into Thailand via a land border once, after that they will be refused entry to the Kingdom and are advised to fly out and return with a visa obtained from a Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in a neighbouring country or overseas" "The Immigration Bureau has also confirmed to Thaivisa.com that further restrictions are to be enforced from August 12, 2014. It is understood that the …
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Hi all, I will be in Bkk end of Aug up to early Sep. Do you guys know when the next Babylon Foam Party will be held? I tried to browse their website only to find their June July schedule. Following the date pattern of once-every-2-weeks foam party, the next planned foam party will be in Fri Sep 2. Could anyone of you confirm this? Thanks for the help.
-
- 7 replies
- 5.6k views
-
-
I love my Zone Perfect Bars in Thailand. I have never seen them at any store here and I have looked and searched over and over. Has anyone ever seen these amazing bars in Thailand?
- 13 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Going out tonight to Sunee, I saw the Central was closed but Tuk Com looked open. The bars along the road to Sunee were sporadically open. Some were closed and had signs, most appeared to be to try to open. In Sunee, there was a nice crowd in the beer bars. All the Beer Bars seemed to be open. The GoGo bars were open around 6. Most were not full staff but they were open. Nice Boys, Good Boys, Euro and Mic My all had staff. None were dancing at 5 but most were starting at 6. Good Boys was the latest of the group to get the boys in. Most of the beer bars looked like they had customers. Crazy Dragon was not open and no one around at all. I did not…
-
- 7 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
I have had occasion to use my Kasikorn ATM in the USA. I didn't really pay close attention to the fees. Does K Bank charge a conversion fee to withdraw from an ATM? What about other banks? I ask as I have a friend who recently got a job in Thailand and she wants to allow her husband in the USA to withdraw money from her ATM. She got a very good job paying a nice salary and it was worth it for her to leave her family for one year. When she asked the best way to get money back to the USA, I thought the ATM would be the easiest and cheapest. Any other suggestions?
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever heard of such shit? For the first time in 20 years traveling out of the USA, there was a team of Homeland Security agents that were picking people at "random". The flight was headed to Asia. The passengers they were picking were single men. They asked questions like: Why are you doing to Bangkok? What do you do there? Where do you stay? How many times have you been? Why do you go so much? Have you ever seen any trafficking of any kind? How many bags do you have? What are in them? Do you have camera equipment? I was more than a little surprised to get these questions upon leaving the USA. They said…
- 42 replies
- 7.4k views
- 1 follower
-
I just read that Nahm was voted as one of the best restaurants on earth. Sounds pretty exciting to me. Has anyone been there? http://www.comohotels.com/metropolitanbangkok/dining/nahm http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/28/travel/san-pellegrinos-worlds-best-restaurants/index.html?hpt=hp_bn5
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
hi lads i will be on holiday in istanbul during the summer . can anyone enlighten me as regards the scene there ?? i might be able to get away on my own for an hour or two in the afternoon !!!! thanks in advance !
-
I decided to visit Hero due to so many complimentary remarks on it on this forum. However, to tell from the conclusion, it was not as remarkable as what I had been expecting (or maybe just because I didn't choose the right masseur). I arrived at around 3:20. Inside there were full of guests sitting waiting for the room. I sat down and looked at as-hot-as-hell shirtless guys across a glass wall. I asked mamasan some guys being recommended on this forum (bon, j, lek) but one was doing a massage, the others were some kind of fake name so mamasan didn't know. I felt slightly disappointed but it was OK, there were still many hot boy left. I secretly took 2 photos, not ma…
- 11 replies
- 3.9k views
-
my turn to contribute to the trip reports series I flew on Thai Airways from Rome to BKK - leaving Rome on 20 Dec and arriving at 5:45am on 21 Dec. This is the only non stop from Rome to BKK and it only flies 3 times per week. Flight was 9.5 hours. I was in peasant class - so not easy to sleep as flight was packed. service was good. This trip I am staying at the Babylon Bulgari Suites - very nice small suite with a beautiful garden view all decked out for Christmas. After an 8am check-in I crashed and went right to bed. Woke up about 2pm - showered and shaved and went to check out the sauna - my first time to a sauna in Thailand. I was starving, so I went to eat a…
- 40 replies
- 10.8k views
-
I have a liking for uniformed personnel. Watched them in their tight pants...anyone wanna share or know how to meet them for fun ?
- 7 replies
- 4.4k views