Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest gwminthai
    Started by Guest gwminthai,

    THE POUR HOUSE IS 3 YEARS OLD!! Join us as we celebrate 3 years in Jomtien Complex! There will be a a Free Buffet, Roast Pig and Live Entertainment !! The Party begins at 8pm on Friday, May 2nd. Visit us on the Web http://pourhouse-jomtien.blogspot.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    A friend from NYC just got accepted into Mahidol University in Bangkok. He asked me about it and I didn't know anything to share with him. I did google it and it says it is one of the best if not the best in Thailand. However, for someone who wants to be in academia I am not sure how much a degree from a foreign university will help them with jobs in the USA. Perhaps I am wrong but most of the professors I know tend to frown on foreign degrees. Any info on this place?

  3. Guest oriapplepie
    Started by Guest oriapplepie,

    Hey guys I'm back in HK now but my man plans to move to Thailand for long term. We checked the housing agents that I can get a working visa via purchasing an apartment which is around 4 mil baht. My man has just reached the requirement for retirement visa, the problem is on me since I'm mid 30s only. Will that be enough for a start?

  4. Guest imkeev
    Started by Guest imkeev,

    Looking for some gay events going on in June. Any suggestions of when / where to head to?

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    National TV Ad for safe sex testing. FABULOUS! http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/04/18/hilarious-thai-surprise-birthday-ad-shows-us-every-young-horny-gay-teenagers-worst-nightmare/#.U1GNIBpuZFg.facebook

  6. Yes the last two surviving bars located behind the touristy night bazaar in Chiang Mai have moved and are now is a new location. See the story here. http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2014/night-bazaar-end-era/

  7. Guest Guestsss
    Started by Guest Guestsss,

    Where in BKK, can u find good dominating action fun yet safe not BB...open to all limits except BDSM/torture etc? Planning to visit July 2014. Prefer TOP guys above 175 cm / 65 kg/ ages 30's up, matured passionate / good physique a plus !!!! Anyone can share experiences? Not into $$$$ boys

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  8. Guest tsubiboy29
    Started by Guest tsubiboy29,

    Recently resigned from the job which i have been doing for 4 years, booked ticket and hotel, I will go to visit Bangkok by myself in May. The last time I had an overseas trip was 6 years ago. Now you can imagine how excited I am. I have never been to Thailand before, I will be staying at Banyan Tree from 12/05 to 16/05. I am a huge fan of Thai cuisine and massage. Where / what does the locals eat? Any good massage places? Thanks a lot

  9. Guest suijuris
    Started by Guest suijuris,

    I just arrived here late this evening. I am in a little bit of shock at all the water, hot boys, and quasi-chaos on the streets. Does anyone know what the go-go bar and massage parlor scene is during Songkran? What is it going to be like like from now until the 17th of April? I'm literally afraid to go outside in fear of getting wet (I know, I am a wuss). I'm here for the sex and the hot boys,...and am starting to wonder if the boys will be working in the go go bars/hero/etcduring this festive time of the year. Thanks!

  10. Guest Guestsss
    Started by Guest Guestsss,

    Any Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese besides Thai / chn , thai in Bkk for meet up or share good gay experiences in food, clubbing , spas etc ?

  11. Guest noJnoJ
    Started by Guest noJnoJ,

    Don't see any thread here with the same topic so thought of starting my own. Why don't we expand this thread by adding your own list of sexiest males with sexiest behind John Abraham Colby Melvin Rafael Nadal

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  12. Guest chicolby
    Started by Guest chicolby,

    My trip is getting closer, and I'm trying to get a sense of what some wild experiences you have had in Thailand. This will be my first visit there and I want to do and experience many wild things. I'm interested to hear about anything you've done that may be beyond the typical vanilla interactions. Might include public fun, multiple boys, videos, spas, saunas, etc. Thanks in advance!

  13. Started by zombie,

    A friend just called me to say that the Bitch Forum is gone. I looked for it and it seems to be off line. Does anyone know what has happened?

  14. Started by t0oL1,

    Just spent couple weeks in Pattaya. Arrived on a Sunday night with only 3 boys onstage. It seemed other guys were called in to dance from the outside and soon a small "contest" ensued. I kind of liked the music and many of the guys here seemed to have fun most nights. Unfortunately I made a mistake on my ticket to leave Thailand. Friday 2 am I finally was able to log into my phone app for the airline and found my flight was not taking off Saturday @ 5:30am but in 3 1/2 hours! Was going to give a friend a big tip and my contact information but had to leave immediately and go to the airport. Bet he was a little disappointed when I did not show up on my fin…

  15. Guest dunkintim
    Started by Guest dunkintim,

    Hi, I am a 24yo American white guy, coming to Bangkok on Sunday night. I am on a tight budget... where do you recommend I stay? I was thinking of staying at HQ Hostel on Silom, since it is near the gay nightlife. Is it any good? I want to stay somewhere where I can meet other gay travelers such as myself. Thanks, Mike

  16. Guest buckbee
    Started by Guest buckbee,

    I've been away from here for a week but I'm back, I've been busy falling in love with a guy from Hong Kong... I'm so in love with him and couldn't think properly last week lol

  17. Guest imkeev
    Started by Guest imkeev,

    This is my first time travelling to Bangkok and would love to have some great time meeting people there. Heard alot of fun thing going on there and would like to seek some advises on travelling to Bangkok. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

  18. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Just selected these photos from a gay website. Does anyone spot anything unusual or out of place? Note: This is NOT intended to be another general gay photo thread. For that, the existing thread can be continued.

  19. Started by vinapu,

    I was asked this question in a private conversation today and when answering thought it may be topic interesting to some of us here. From time to time we are finishing our encounters with boys on the sour note feeling we did not receive full value for money or from boy's perspective- he did not receive enough money for a value offered. Somebody or both of us is leaving feeling unhappy and at times relieved it's over. How often it happens and what is the reason things did not work out ? I was kind of surprised to note that almost 1 in 5 'meetings ' aren't full value and I don't consider myself too picky, honest. Since I was in LOS twice last year and …

  20. Started by Travellerdave,

    Unfortunately there seems to be a shortage of twinks in speedos on gay websites. My experience in Pattaya is that they don't like wearing them. Here's one or two I think are hot. I love that green g-string ! [

  21. Guest mack2578
    Started by Guest mack2578,

    http://www.pinhunk.com/pinhunk/pin/16475e51b4ac5c7c9d726d9efb3642f2

  22. Guest Tomas1576
    Started by Guest Tomas1576,

    Any good advice where to go for permanent hair removal in Pattaya? Back and front. Hopefully painless. What about prices?

    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
  23. I have a good friend from Utah who has been offered a job working with Burapha University. She has been to Thailand and loves the people and the country. She wants to know what this area is like. The neighborhood where she would be is called Sean Suk where the famous bangsean beach is located. Are apartments in the area nice? How long to get to Pattaya? I have been to the university once many years back but I don't remember too much about it, the area or the beaches. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  24. Guest joseph44
    Started by Guest joseph44,

    My boyfriend "under construction" is a Facebook- en Camfrog-addict. Basically no problem, because that's how we met in the first place. He will come to Pattaya to stay with me for a "try out" on the 4th of this month, but he has the plan of going to Silom on the 15th to celebrate Songkran on his own because his Facebook-, Camfrog- and whatever friends don't want any farang-boyfriend around. I'm a bit weary of letting him go on his own, since I'd like to experience Songkran at Silom too and to be honest......I don't trust the true intentions of those so called "friends". Question is: Who has experience with the Songkran Celebrations at Silom and should I join …

  25. Started by vinapu,

    One of our Esteemed and Distinguished contributors in another thread wondered if stories of boys requesting money because family buffalo is sick or just died are truth or just legend of gay Thailand. Since I also never had such a request from boy either I'm curious what others have to say - did you have boy who wanted money for buffalo or you just heard it from your neighbor's best friend cousin?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.