Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. GETTING to PATTAYA Used regular bus service from / to Ekkamai bus station close to the same named BTS station. Buses are running every ½ hr. so never long wait. Outbound at 9 a.m. pretty empty, going back to BKK at 1 p.m. bus full. Costs 124 baht, if travelling light to BKK bus stops at On Nut BTS station where you can hop on BTS , handy if traffic in BKK is heavy, by time bus will be in Ekkamai , BTS train likely be at transfer station Siam. In Pattaya to get to bus station used 2 songtaews / baht buses / at 20 a pop, probably overpaid but this is what they told me to pay. I did not ask how much , they asked me where I’m going and quoted rate. IN PATTAYA …

  2. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    We stopped by GUY club last night. We were told last night was the final night they would be open for business. They are closing up the location. Most of the staff will probably end up at Wild West Boys. I will miss GUY club for the high energy dancing and open late. But does give me a reason to check out WWB again, see how many friends end up there.

  3. Guest mvanr
    Started by Guest mvanr,

    I am traveling in January to Bangkok and will stay there for a month. Can anyone tell me what is the best gay sauna, the most popular, is to go to in Bangkok? Looking forwards to some answers. Mick

  4. Guest gwminthai
    Started by Guest gwminthai,

    Join us as we kick off High Season with our Friday the 13th Party! There will be LIVE MUSIC, FREE BUFFET and SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS throughout the night. Party starts at 8pm on Friday, December 13th!! Visit our website at http://pourhouse-jomtien.blogspot.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. Guest haring222
    Started by Guest haring222,

    As a first post, the odds are good that i won't do this correctly....but here goes. Me: fun average fellow, interior designer, living in Chicago. Sexually I am a top and I have a fixation on Thai men. I have been thinking on the idea of a visit to Bangkok and spend a week or so enjoying all of the saunas, massage places, and evening activities with the residents. Honestly, though, the idea of actually going there on my own intimidates me and all of my friends just wrinkle their nose when I bring up the idea of it. Is there a way to meet some friends virtually who are perhaps experienced in all of it and like to enjoy the fellows and would like to meet up an…

  6. Guest darkdays
    Started by Guest darkdays,

    It has been reported on various forums this morning that Monty famous here in Pattaya has died during the night. RIP dear soul

  7. link to cnn article... http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/26/world/asia/thailand-protests-explainer/index.html?hpt=hp_c1 Interesting read.

  8. Started by firecat69,

    I am hearing from friends that it is bad in BKK in the KhoSan area where there have been deaths and injures by gunshots. Anyone there with on the ground reports??

  9. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Someone asked about tips in another thread, so here's a poll on the subject. I think it's been over a year since the last one. Guidelines Please answer all 3 questions. One answer per question. The "mind your own business" option is selected by choosing not participate, so we don't need a menu option for that. Discussion on the topic is encouraged below.

  10. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Pick the nearest figure. I'll try not to do any more polls for a while.

  11. Started by MrBill,

    I checked the board and last entries about dentists I can find were circa 2008-09. I arrived 22 November felt some tenderness in one tooth. Now it's progressing to pain so I don't think it will last me till I get home on 04 December. I will leave Pattaya for Koh Samui on 28 November. I often get a physical at BKK-Pattaya while here, but previous comments suggest competent service at lower prices can be had for dental elsewhere. I am staying at Le Café Royale area. Thanks.

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    There is one thread that got entirely out of hand on this board and the rules of the forum were broken by more than one long time poster. This is not acceptable and all members must feel safe in posting on this site and not feel they will be attacked or ridiculed. If a thread takes the wrong turn, please hit the Report button. This will send us an email to let us know there are issues with the thread. We will then discuss and take action if needed. Follow the rules of the board or you will be asked to leave. Thank you.

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    We have been asked to make some changes on the site to make the site more appealing and look fresher. We are working on this. Are there any particular color schemes that members like? Any suggestions?

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been excited to see the new plans and while the costs are greatly reduced in NYC where I live, they do not provide overseas coverage for anything but emergencies. In the past Blue Cross / Blue Shield would provide overseas coverage if done through a Blue Cross provider. That does not seem to be the case now. I also looked at California plans and they have also limited overseas coverage. Has anyone spent time with the sites and trying to figure out if they will get coverage while visiting Thailand or other places under the new rules and if the new rules are just allowing these companies to offer less coverage overseas?

  15. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    My user name and password is remembered by my browser. Out of habit, I sometimes click login. Today & yesterday, I got the following message: "Either username or password wrong. Please try another." However, I'm still logged in. Get the same problem on another device, which also has a remembered password (ie I have not developed fat fingers or amnesia). Is this a bug?

  16. For those of us who love to travel, this just might be a game changer! http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/9/4821692/t-mobile-announces-unlimited-global-data-roaming-at-no-extra-charge

  17. Guest Jabnp
    Started by Guest Jabnp,

    I've been dating my Thai BF for 6 months now. He is the first Thai BF I ever had. I've had other Asian BFs before and this guy is different than others I've dated. I am learning a lot about the differences between Thai and Farang culture. One thing I can't understand is when I bring up the subject of sex. He calls me a pervert when I bring it up. And when we do have sex he NEVER gets off. Not even once. Is this typical of Thai guys?

  18. Started by firecat69,

    This is the 3rd article I have read recently about ATM scams. Pays to use ATMS in banks I would think they might be safe. Certainly could ruin a vacation to Thailand very quickly. Probably happening all over the world in this electronic age? http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/379823/bank-atm-users-worry-after-international-thieves-target-bangkok-atms

  19. Guest FrenchPhoto
    Started by Guest FrenchPhoto,

    Hi, I'm Cedric from Paris. I will be in Bangkok for 15 days. I'm looking to photograph the gay, LGBT, underground and artistic scene. I would like to meet people who know theses scenes to do a reportage about it. Could you help me ? Forward to hearing from you, All the best, Cedric

  20. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    I just noticed that Gayromeo is painfully slow at times recently. I tried a different browser, so it's not that. Anyone else noticed this? Next question.....This business seems to have gained a large market share, possibly making it the dominant gay dating site. However, how are they making their money? I cannot imagine many people using the premium subscription service & I also never see any adverts. Perhaps many companies might not want to advertise on a site with pictures of naked men, although there must be an advertising niche of some sort to exploit. Ultimately, after grabbing all this market share, I suppose they need to make money to justify exis…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  21. Started by firecat69,

    Interesting that the developers may have missed the mark . Need less 1 Br and more 2 and 3 Br. Evidently lots of ExPat families continuing to move to Bangkok Probably will see more BTS routes added to provide expansion of suitable areas for ExPats. http://www.thephuketnews.com/high-end-expat-rent-poised-to-rise-in-bangkok-42802.php

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  22. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    You’re not popular- you’re a slut! To pinch an idea from P.G.Wodehouse, spotting the difference between a gay queen with a grievance and a ray of sunshine, is not an easy task; such is the relish with which the inevitable tirade is launched. The opportunity to bitch is rarely missed. The bitching is not just bitching. It is elevated to the status of high art and demonstrates an eloquence that is universally coveted, admired and feared. The waspish wit is cloaked in a humour that is particularly gay, particularly rapier in thrust and particularly devastating in effect. The recipient is struck dumb. Stunned into speechlessness. The victim will have to withdraw, retreat an…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Started by firecat69,

    Any visitors or non Thai residents being effected by these demonstrations. I am not currently in Thailand and have always found in the past that foreign news organizations tend to make these things bigger then they are. Just wondering?? http://www.eturbonews.com/39670/travel-and-tourism-update-political-protests-bangkok

  24. My first trip report to Bangkok and Phuket (08-Feb – 03-Mar 2013) Hello guys. I am a fairly new member and I would like to write about my first trip report to the LOS. It is from last February, 2013 – but I need this practice with this board to learn how all of this works as I will have my 2nd trip back to Thailand in December. Practice makes perfect. Background – I was sent by the organization that I work for to go to Bangladesh and then to Thailand in February. I had never been to Asia before and I did not know that this board existed – so I arrived very unprepared – so my first trip report is not as exciting as others that I have read here – but n…

  25. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Considering facial hair is fashionable amongst young Thais at present, thought I would run a poll. Just in case anyone asks, the "Other" option is simply choosing not to vote.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.