Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
More cuties at Scorpion Bar 20.10.2013 Retrospection: A few days ago, I was walking along Silom and spotted two cute boys. I stopped at a street stall next to them, had a look and one of them chatted me up. He is Vietnamese (so is the other) and he works in Classic and offered me his friend. I like this attidude and this gives big brownie points in my book. But both are too pale in complexion for my taste. Yesterday, 20.10.2013 I had two hours in Silom/Surawong to pass before going to DJ station, so I called a Thai friend M who lives in Sathorn and he joined me for a drink in Scorpion (where I spotted a cute boy recently; the subject of my “non-offable boy” topic is sti…
- 29 replies
- 6.4k views
-
Keywords: Gay Bangkok, Gay Chiang Mai, Gay Kuala Lumpur, Gay Manila, Gay Pattaya, Gay Singapore http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/
- 9 replies
- 18.8k views
-
I have finally started driving around here and it is an interesting experience. How many of you drive in Thailand?
- 15 replies
- 2.6k views
-
http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2014/07/briton-who-abused-boy-at-point-of-gun.html I am pasting this for information only as its' Thai related and reports on someone who got away with his sordid behavior in Thailand but has now received what he deserves elsewhere. Good riddance!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Well I had my massage at HERO on 22/2. I went str8 to it upon hrs of mini bus trip from Pattaya to BKK. The place was really crowded with men and women having their dinner while I prepare myself for the FEAST XD It was a little bit embarrassing since the diners can see little horny me checking the shirtless hunks. Compare with Arena which I used to go, the guys in Hero seemed to be taller. I'm 5'7 but often found the hunks I picked a little bit shorter than me in Arena but it is diff in Hero. Another plus for me I took the VIP room since I really need to relax after being squeezed for hrs in the mini bus. And boy, the room was as big as a hotel room in HK. It was ve…
- 29 replies
- 29.2k views
-
So gents what does every one do when your in pattaya and your not in bed with a naked thai boy? I get a bit bored of drinking each night wanted some ideas of what else is available in pattaya
- 10 replies
- 2.8k views
-
Hello! Copy of my post in my Facebook: "This bar in Pattaya is very gay-unfriendly. When the owner knows you are gay, you have no right to enter the place. This happened to me, even though I have visited the bar for 3 years. Last year he found out I have a male partner. Therefore I was not welcomed any longer. He told me to go to Sunee area, where my kind of bars are. The bar is situated at Tuk-Com. We don't need this kind of bars, especially not in Thailand."
- 40 replies
- 10k views
-
For your information....for use as your hotel or day use of their beautiful swimming pool... I stopped into the newly remodeled Hotel Zing ...Pattaya & Jomtien...corner of Soi 7... on Thrappraya Rd (4 blocks from Sansuk Sauna)... It is very nice, reasonable and has a beautiful large swimming pool. Discounts for multiple days stay...I suggest compare websites & play with the computer online hotel websites. I found rates from US $14 to $19 nightly on hotels.com website... http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?hotelId=441052&destinationId=1633554&searchViewType=LIST&validate=true&previousDateful=false&destination=Hotel+Zing%2C+Pattaya%2C+Th…
-
The occupancy rate is particularly telling since many Hotels are losing money at these occupancy rates. And this lack of visitors goes all the way down the Foodchain! http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-30/thailand-s-may-preliminary-tourism-statistics-table-.html?cmpid=yhoo
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
It was a very interesting trip for me to Thailand this year. I did not go for the bars, Clubs, massage parlors or anything of the sort very many times. I made this trip to Thailand and order to get into shape and to lose some weight. All in all, I spent slightly less than two months in Thailand. I stayed in three different hotels, visited three different fitness centers, and had approximately 15 Thai massages. When I first arrived in Thailand I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel in Bangkok. I have stated this hotel many times over the last 10 years. It is one of my favorite hotels in Thailand. I like the convenience of being close to all the malls and easy access t…
- 29 replies
- 5.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Well, what you post on fb applies only to a Thai I guess: http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20140627/4-absurdly-harmless-acts-now-criminalized-by-thailands-military-rulers
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
I never participated but heard that Bangkok Gay Pride was pretty noisy affair in Silom. Do they still organize it? If yes , any idea where and when this year, ?
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I love being able to check email and use the Internet when I get to lounges on stop overs during international flights. I have been saying for years that I just didn't understand why the over the big ocean planes didn't have Internet. I have used the Delta Internet In Flight services when I am in the USA and love it. Now, when traveling overseas, you can also use the Internet on long distance flights. On a recent trip, I opened my laptop and saw a connection for Gogo In Flight. I was a bit surprised and asked the flight attendant if this was an option. She said, "Yes, we are moving this service to all our our long distance flights." I was impressed. The price fo…
- 24 replies
- 3.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Pro Musica Orchestra all Mozart program, Siam Bayshore Hotel, July 12, 2014 5 pm Pattaya Classical Music’s next concert will feature the Pro Musica Orchestra playing a program of compositions by Mozart at Siam Bayshore Hotel. All Mozart Program Symphony no 1, K.16 Sinfonia Concertante K. 364 for viola and violin Symphony no. 29 in A major K.201 The Pro Musica Orchestra is a reincarnation of one of Thailand’s first chamber music groups which went by the same name, Pro Musica. The original orchestra began its history in 1958 as a string quartet and grew into a small chamber orchestra. It performed regularly until 1975 when it morphed into the Bangkok Symphony…
-
Hi guys.. Any suggestions on what is the first thing that I should do when I reach Bangkok? FYI, this is my first time travelling to Bangkok.. Alone.. I was thinking of going for a gay massage or something kinky or some gay show.. Will be arriving on this coming Saturday afternoon though.. So kinda blur.. Oh.. Do you guys have any suggestions where should I go for my dinner and to kick-start my shopping spree? LOL. Thanks guys. This forum is ze best. )))
- 59 replies
- 11.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Consular Outreach: Pattaya The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of the location for the scheduled consular outreach visit to Pattaya on Wednesday, July 9, 2014. Consular staff will be available to provide services on July 9, 2014 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the: Dusit Thani Pattaya 240/2 Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand, 20150 + 66 (0) 3842 5611 - 7 www.dusitthanipattaya.dusit.com The following consular services are available during our outreach visits: · Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3,630.00 for adult passports, and $105.00 or Baht 3,465.00 for a child’s passport). There are two options…
-
The government thread is now hidden until we have time to discuss this.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Can't wait will arrive in Pattaya in 5 days. Been 4 months so I am ready. 2 of my favorites have moved on but still have a few favorites and there are so many new cuties on GayRomeo and Jak'd. Then Toy Boys and Funny Boys . Yummmm1
- 47 replies
- 8.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi guys. Any advises on where should I go during the night? I wanted to go to some gay club or gogo club in Bangkok but not really sure which one are the best to go to. I will be there from 21 June till 30 June. Thanks guys. Cheers.
- 48 replies
- 9.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Duc of Duc's Bar has been found dead inside his bar in Sunee. I know nothing if the details but he was a heavy drinker and smoker. He was a good friend since 94) and always my first stop when going out for the evening. Sunee will not be the same without him.
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
I am sure the night will be full of fun and games and sexy boys. This is one of the best run gay gogo bars in Thailand. Drop by and wish them Happy Birthday!
- 10 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
The curfew has been lifted nationwide... as announced Friday night. Party to your hearts content... Bangkok Post @BPbreakingnews · 6m A curfew has been lifted in Thailand. BBC Breaking News @BBCBreaking · 8m #Thailand's nationwide curfew lifted by military government Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow · 14m View translation 9:12pm Curfew has been officially cancelled in #Thailand - RT @noppatjak: ยกเลิกเคอร์ฟิวทั่วประเทศแล้ว tj
- 11 replies
- 2.4k views
-
The boyfriend told me today he was very excited that they would be able to watch the world cup as the doorman told him they would be on our TV. I was very happy that he was excited and then I asked him, "Is that soccer?" http://bangkokpost.com/news/worldcup/414429/truevisions-scores-goal-with-rs
- 14 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
I got an alert from Thai Visa that Facebook accounts are being shut down. Some say the site is not accessible at all. I still have it here in Bangkok. Not that I can't live without it. But, is anyone seeing issues with this?
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm thinking of going to Thailand to enjoy the Loy Krathong festival around 5~7 Nov, but I am worrying about whether everything will have been settled down and no more curfew hour. I heard the election would be in September so it seems to be OK, but who knows? Should I wait until around Sep to reserve hotel and flight ticket? Advice please. I prefer nightlife activities than daylife ones so the coup and curfew hour really hold me back.
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views