Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Russian tourist found dead in Phuket hotel with 7 stab wounds Darawan Naknakhon Police examine the room where the Russian was found dead. PHUKET: -- Patong police were called to a hotel in Patong this morning (August 13) after staff found a guest dead on the bed in his room, with a bloody knife next to him and blood spattered all over the bed. Examining the body - identified as that of a 32-year-old Russian from the Siberian city of Yakutsk - Pol Lt Col Teerasak Boonsang and forensics officers found the victim had deep gashes on both arms and seven stab wounds in the chest. Police concluded that he committed suicide. Friends of the victim said he checked into the ho…
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/426721/nla-to-get-toned-down-public-gatherings-law
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Hey gents I'm planning my second trip to Pattaya this year and wanted some advise on what is the best place to stay. On my last trip I stayed at the ambiance which was good location but not the nicest hotel I have stayed in. No disrespect intended but next time I'd like to try a nicer place that is boy friendly. Any suggestions ?
- 66 replies
- 12.2k views
-
The Bangkok Post today said that the speculation is that Yingluck will not return to Thailand as she and her son left Thailand for France and that they had 15 bags with them. My first thought was, "wow, how can they travel so light." But, it will be interesting to see if she returns to face those trumped up charges where those that made them are the judge, jury and executioner. http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-from-news/422323/yingluck-trip-hugs-in-paris-speculation-in-thailand
- 17 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Thailand's new temporary constitution that gives the military government sweeping powers in the run-up to a planned October 2015 election also allows the leader of the current ruling junta to become interim prime minister, a senior army official said Wednesday. The document adopted Tuesday is the first step toward restoring electoral democracy in Thailand, two months after the army took power in a coup, but the junta will continue to hold substantial power even after an interim Cabinet and legislature take office in September. Although the interim charter is supposed to pave the way for civilian rule, it gives the junta — officially called the National Council f…
- 28 replies
- 4.9k views
- 1 follower
-
My last day at the beach in Jomtien on my March/April holiday - watching the beach boys playing volley ball. Ten days to go (and counting) until I'm back in The L.O.S.
- 3 replies
- 2.9k views
-
For day to day report of trip refer to my “Off to Thailand thread” MASSAGES and MASSAGE PLACES Biggest joy for me in Thailand. On vacations we should do what we do not do at home and for me among other things it means subjecting myself to massage mutilation. Basically there are 3 kinds of them –oil, cream and Thai –this is dry massage and at times may be painful it’s why used word mutilation. If its too painful just say so to a boy and he will ease up. If using oil or cream treatments keep in mind that you may get rash from time to time from exposure to fragrances you skin may not like I indulged myself with 1-3 a day , visited 18 massage places i…
- 57 replies
- 21.5k views
-
Though I've not been here as long as many of you, I have noticed something. I do not feel that many of the Thai people where I am live up to the Thailand reputation of being a land of smiles. Many do not respond when I smile at them and it appears to be a waste of time to wave at them. Some just look at me as though I just stepped out of a space ship. This is not to say that they are mean spirited but just not what I expected.
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
-
CNN editorial has an interesting article today. It is an interesting read. http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/07/travel/phuket-beaches-opinion/index.html?hpt=hp_t5
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Can anyone recommed some options for daytime fun in Pattaya? Im visiting in September with my partner who will be keeping a close watch on me so not expecting to be able to get away for more than a few hours in the afternoon. I'm hopeing to visit Blue House again for a massage but not sure what other options there are around town. Any advise appreciated.
- 17 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Yes they smell but they don't stink. What I mean is that when Thais eat they seem to be more concerned with how food smells than the actual taste of the food. They do not seem concerned with weather it smells bad or good but does it smell the way they either think it should smell or the way it smelled when their Mothers cooked it. To me this is somewhat unusual in that most other cultures seem to talk about the way something tastes rather than how it smells. Whatever, c'est la vie.
- 20 replies
- 4.1k views
-
On my next trip it will be my first time using a meter taxi from the airport to my silom hotel, how much can i expect to pay , and how lomg should it take, im stopping at the holiday inn silom, i arrive from cambodia at around 1100 am
- 41 replies
- 8.4k views
-
At times we are reporting on the boys requesting more money than offered but certainly reverse situations happen when we tip boy more that he could expect, either because we were happy , we offer parting bonus or we did not know what rate is. What is boy's reaction in such a case from your experiences. It happened to me quite a few times and other than higher wai on occasion I did not notice any big reaction. I wonder if that is cultural norm not to show a gratitude , shrewdness on boy's side / if I don't show I 'm happy next time he gives me even more? / or something else. I'm curious if that's just my luck or some cultural norm. And no , we are no…
- 49 replies
- 7.8k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi there, I'm new to the board but not new to Pattaya having first visited in 1993 and then made at least two trips a years since then. On my last trip to Pattaya mid February to mid April this year when I was walking down to my usual spot on Dongtan Beach near to the Rabbit Resort I was accosted by two young early twenties African twinks wearing tight stretchy boxer shorts. They were very friendly in a scary sort of way (scary to me as I'm 65 years old) they said they were on holiday from Madagascar and asked if I would be interested in meeting up and having some fun that evening I asked if they were gay and they said "yes of course" I was a little taken aback wh…
-
After an uneventful flight I arrived in BKK at 1045pm last night. Airport basically deserted. No lines at Customs even without the Fast Track Card. The trips just don't get any easier though. I have hoped for years to see some substantial improvements in aircraft speeds. At last planes fly relatively the same speed as they did 50 years ago . These trip suck even after having moved to B/C. 24 hours is just too long to be in a confined tube. If the airlines would just wake up an let us fly EastBound from the USA instead of Westbound, time in air would be reduced by 25% or more. But for that privilege you must pay much more and have ridiculous times between connect…
- 152 replies
- 32.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I put the following in the 'random thoughts' thread but decided to start a new thread instead. We saw the new Hercules movie last night at Central in Pattaya. I went in with low expectations and was surprised how good a movie it is. I've seen so many superheroes movie and wrath of the gods type this year with my Thai guy that I overdosed but Hercules was really good and my Thai guy liked it too. Plenty of blood and guts but also a twist on the usual Hercules type movie. Highly recommend Hercules as a good movie a farang and a Thai can enjoy. It's in 3D too. Planet of the Apes latest sequel also very good.
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
I have not been able to put together daily updates like Firecat (great posts, by the way) so I thought I would try something different. Random thoughts and in no particular order. Biggest revelation: I am seriously in love with BF. By circumstance, I was in Pattaya on my own for a couple of days before BF came down from Issan. I decided to party it up butterfly-style during this time...reliving pre-BF days in a way. After the first day of debauchery, I laid in bed and it occurred to me. Having crazy sex with three incredibly sexy, beautiful, and talented boys was just not as good as being with BF. A great and scary thing. What the hell is "Thai Herbal Whisk…
- 19 replies
- 4.2k views
-
will appreciate your advice on budget and nice accommodation in Korat / Nakhon Ratchasima. Any trip reports? What to do for 2-3 days? Can face trip to Korat on 25-30 July - as always, unclear farang-thai story not sure I want to stay at his home and be presented to his mother and local friends / and not sure he wants me to stay at his home and be presented to... But it would be interesting to see something beyond Pattaya and Bangkok.
- 34 replies
- 8.8k views
-
Sounds like trolling question and probably was discussed here before but I'm not a troll , curious only : Do you tell your family , friends, co-workers and neighbors that you are vacationing in Thailand or rather you prefer to keep it private due to country reputation as sex destination ? Or you do not see any issue with that in your circles ? To answer my own question my first 8 trips were in connection with other destinations in the region with Thailand as a transit point so folks knew that I was in Burma, Cambodia etc and in between flights I spent few days in BKK. Nobody dwelled on the issue and still I managed to have deserved reputation of so…
- 18 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
My experiendes with the bar boys in Pattaya is that most, and that is a big most, of them are skinny waifs. Are there any well built boys in Pattaya? Where to find them?
- 4 replies
- 2.2k views
-
I always like to use the hotel safe for valuables when bringing a guest back. I also take care to do this discretely, either before going out or whilst the guest is in the shower. After all, although theft is a definite risk, most guys will be honest and I don't want to risk offence by visibly demonstrating a lack of trust in them. Do others take a similar view?
- 59 replies
- 13.7k views
-
Since we are discussing smells subject in another thread and agreed that Thai level of hygiene is very high, thanks God, I have question: Before hitting the sheets do you guys shower with your boys or prefer to do it separately? What boys like better? To answer my own question, in the room I like to shower with them before and after , always invite them to and very rarely they don't like an idea, most stupid excuse I heard 2-3 times was " I'm shy". In such a case I don't insist but for me always it was sign of not so good encounter to follow. Sometimes there's disagreement about water temperature but even watching them showering extends my life big time. …
- 14 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Interesting TIP report analysis. It seems the author really does think America is the judgmental headmaster to the world. http://bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/423145/tip-report-harms-not-helps-sex-workers
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
according to info on another forum XBoysLand in Patayaland soi 1 is out of business, may be somebody in Pattaya right now can confirm?
- 8 replies
- 2.2k views
-
So gents I thought I would start a poll Do you ever bareback your boys ?
- 26 replies
- 4.6k views