Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest chicolby
    Started by Guest chicolby,

    So I've read up on many of the posts here and feel like I've got a lot of good information. I'm visiting BKK briefly in less than 2 weeks. Will just be there a Fri - Mon as I've got other business in other destinations. Of course, I was a bit disappointed by the coup and curfew, but sounds like it shouldn't affect me for the most part. Since I'm going alone, would you recommend hiring a tour guide for the day, or just wander about and figure things out on my own? I need to get a hotel for my stay. Good location (near Silom) would be ideal, but also want a nice hotel. Any recommendations? Are any hotels awkward about me bringing a boy to my hotel? Any that I…

  2. Started by firecat69,

    Have read some positive reviews on revamping of Golden Cock in Bangkok. Seems they did some renovations and have some cute boys. Drinks are only 140 baht. Can't wait to check it out!!

    • 5 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. I was chatting with a friend in Pattaya and was asked if I had heard about Neal. I don't know the details but the reports of his death seem to be true.

  4. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    New Thailand curfew hours announced by Thai Army Effective Wednesday May 28th Nationwide 12:01am - 4:00am https://twitter.com/armypr_news/status/471285523844435968 ประกาศ คสช.42/2557 ปรับเวลาการห้ามออกนอกเคหะสถานทั่วราชอาณาจักร เป็น 00.01 ถึง 04.00น. มีผลตั้งแต่คืนนี้(28 พค57) เพื่อบรรเทาผลกระทบ ปชช. tj

  5. Guest Garrison
    Started by Guest Garrison,

    Those who live here or visit frequently would all be aware that major renovation was undertaken to improve Beach Road. The end result has been a much improved promenade, a cleaner beach, and an additional car lane. The sea is still not safe for swimming, in my very humble opinion, though. And plans to vastly improve the much eroded beach seemingly is completed and pending approval and funding. Pattaya and Jomtien are very hot in the daytime, so I usually venture out of the house in the afternoon to get a bite to eat and then to relax on the beach somewhere in Jomtien. Dongtan beach wins out most days but I do try other areas as well, like Cosy Beach. I've though f…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. I think this might be a conspiracy. But, all of the diet cokes in Bangkok are disappearing. None have been available at the 7-11's or Family Marts for 2 weeks. Normally, they always have them. Today, the boys went to Siam Paragon and the grocery store on the bottom level. It too is sold out. Has the bottling company here stopped producing them?

  7. Started by Nikom,

    Anyone know who bought the Ambiance?

  8. Reading the Bangkok Post today and found it very interested that flashing 3 fingers to protest the coup may get you arrested. I have not seen this happening but I did watch the movies about that girl in the Hunger Games. Is that the same? Luckily, I am from NYC and we only use one finger consistently.

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    The boys were watching Thai TV and said that the curfew had been listed in Pattaya and a few other cities. It remains in place in Bangkok from 12-4AM.

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Got a call from a boy that works in the Plaza last night and he asked me to come to Bangkok. He said the military had cracked down on the bars in Pattaya. He said he thinks things will get even worse. But, that just may be a reason for him to come for a visit. When I woke up this AM, I looked around to see if any reports of the raid and GayButton has some good info on it that was sent to him by the owner of Eros. http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6562

  11. Started by TMax,

    I was determined to get some long awaited dental work done on my current trip and thought maybe about 4 visits will see it all over, generally quite happy with the work except for one little mistake. The dentist reshaped one of my top teeth but after doing it realised that my partial denture no longer fits properly, that partial is thanks to a sporting injury many years ago. Some 4 hours of drilling and grinding / sanding etc (two visits of 2 hours each) and it still doesn't fit properly, okay forget it just make a new denture that will fit as I can't take any more drilling. For that I now have to return this afternoon to see the specialist (two visits in one day oh l…

  12. I went to Soi Twilight tonight and ate at Dick's Cafe and then went to 3 bars. All the drinks are same prices as before. LOL No special prices. Dream Boys is 400 baht. I went to X-Size and they had a very nice selection of boys. Something for a bit of everyone. Drinks were 350. Boys all said it has been slow and they need money. I went to Hot Male. The place had 4 customers. More than any bar so far. They had a nice selection of boys but they all said things were slow too. All bars and the boys were saying they will be open till 12 midnight. They said there were there last night till the same time. The Soi was very slow and quiet. I sat at Dick's for…

  13. Guest ritakumar
    Started by Guest ritakumar,

    any one visiting Delhi, India? Want to meet guys who can do it to me

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. I have noticed a few hotels I stay at have specials going on and actually booked a nice place for the weekend as a get away from BKK. But, I found this article and it has some decent prices. The Blu looks really great! http://bk.asia-city.com/city-living/news/5-bangkok-staycation-deals-courtesy-coup

  15. found this article informative and interesting. doubt if I would try it though. also note this is upon arriving back in the USA. http://www.firstinternationalguide.com/usa/usa-immigration-and-citizenship/refusing-answering-questions-from-customs-and-border-protection-officers-when-re-entering-the-us.html “Why were you in China?” asked the passport control officer, a woman with the appearance and disposition of a prison matron. “None of your business,” I said. Her eyes widened in disbelief. “Excuse me?” she asked. “I’m not going to be interrogated as a pre-condition of re-entering my own country,” I said. This did not go over well. She asked a serie…

  16. Guest chicolby
    Started by Guest chicolby,

    What does anyone know about Kho Samed as a destination? I was supposed to visit BKK in a week but probably avoiding due to the coup. Is Koh Samed a good destination? Much gay life? Need recommendations please.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Guest Hereforme2
    Started by Guest Hereforme2,

    At 5 PM Thai time the army announces it has taken over the government.

  18. Become a part of the official #NOH8Worldwide movement at W BANGKOK on WEDNESDAY, MAY 28TH in THAILAND ! HOSTED BY: W BANGKOK WOOBAR 106 NORTH SATHORN ROAD SILOM, BANGRAK BANGKOK, THAILAND 10500 6:00PM - 8:00PM * COME CAMERA READY * * WEAR WHITE * * POSE & MAKE A STATEMENT! * NOH8 Posing Fees/Costs: SOLO PHOTOS .......... €30 (THB 1300) COUPLE & GROUP PHOTOS ......... €20 (THB 800) per person The NOH8 Campaign can accept cash only. Fees cover services & processing for one retouched digital print only (made available through www.NOH8Campaign.com) and do not include physical prints. The photo shoot will be set up…

  19. Guest BrownBoy
    Started by Guest BrownBoy,

    Hi Everyone!!!! I'm Roshan and I just joined this site!!! I'm 22, 5'7, 63 kgs, and I have very smooth caramel brown skin. I'm looking for long term relationship!!!!

  20. Guest bigcherries
    Started by Guest bigcherries,

    I think he's cute. Does anyone know him? You can look at his face here: 10 English phrases that sound weird in Thai - Literal Translation and Top 10: Thai words - Describing a Person's Mouth

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  21. Guest Devint6669
    Started by Guest Devint6669,

    I remember in my past year in thailand, I saw sticker in a taxi window with a number (#****) that say (We Can Speack english This number was use for having a thai that will translate all what we want to say to the Diver. I was wondering if someone know the number. It will be very helpfull.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  22. Coup leader Prayuth Chan-ocha dissolves the Senate to take full control of lawmaking authority and sacks national police chief, along with the head of the DSI and the defense permanent secretary. The Senate was dissolved on Saturday evening and more senior officials including the national police chief removed as coup leader Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha consolidated power. The dissolution of the Senate means that all parliamentary authority now rests with the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) headed by the army chief. Gen Prayuth announced that he had taken over the authority of the House and the Senate for the time being in case any actions required parl…

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    But, don't worry, the Generals say this is not a coup. http://bangkokpost.com/news/local/410719/army-invokes-martial-law Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

  24. Guest gwminthai
    Started by Guest gwminthai,

    A lot of great events going on in Jomtien Complex this month. Here's what's new... Danicola Pizza is open next door to Dolce Vita and across from QM Bar. Great Pizzas, Pasta & Thai Food at this gay friendly eatery! Open Daily from 4pm. The Pour House re-opens May 21st after a short hiatus. Come see Lek, Bon & Shi along with all the Pour House regulars! Monday,May 26th is Norman's 76th Birthday Party at Question Mark & QM Bar. Always a great Party - don't miss it!! International Buffet, Cabaret Show & Live Music. From 8pm. It's a Double Birthday Party at The 4T Bar for Roger & Martin on Friday,May 30th. There will be Food,…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  25. The Embassy is sponsoring a week of discounts and offers from several restaurants in the area. I love the burgers at Firehouse near Hero! But, there are lots of other offerings. http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/arw2014.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.