Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. These guys have been actively working on their facebook page but I have not heard of them. Anyone else know of them? About Menfactory is the hottest men sauna on Silom road, which provide full facility, nice, and cozy. I got sauna, steam room, gym, internet, jacuzzi, relax room Phone026328793 Websitehttp://www.mfsauna.com http://www.facebook....4279082?sk=info

    • 2 replies
    • 4.3k views
  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This is the headline in an article in today’s Bangkok Post. Intriguing, because there are not that many major cities anywhere that look less like paradise at the present time. It turns out that this was a vision of the King in a speech made in 1994. So now, more than 17 years, a gazillion motor vehicles, increased pollution and goodness knows what else later, someone in City Hall has decided the time is right to bring it back on to the front burner. Apparently, a consulting firm was engaged earlier this year, and a committee of some 80 experts in various fields has been set up to draft the frameworks and regulations for implementing the project. http://www.bang…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    At dinner last night, the topic of the gay community in Thailand was discussed. One diner said that there was no such thing. What are your thoughts?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  4. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Sa is going to be 21!!! ...believe it or not. PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!! YAYA Bar will be hosting Sa's 21st birthday party on Wednesday, 7 September, beginning at 8:00 pm. Food, fun, cake, balloons, AND Sa and his friends. Put it on your calendar. Here is a personal invitation to you from Sa..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiYdPw6foX4&feature=youtu.be

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am down to my last few weeks in LOS before I head back to USA and Brazil. Anything of interest going on in Bangkok that I should see before I leave?

  6. I have a friend in USA that went to his dentist and has to get some dental work. They quoted him 18,000 US for the work. He wrote to ask me about Periodontists in Bangkok. I don't know of any. Any suggestions? Places to check? He can then contact them to get quotes. Thanks. Michael

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. The TAT has announced that Google is starting to take it images in Bangkok and the country. One of the things I love about the USA is when I need to find something I do a map search and then I look at the street view. It is so easy to find everything that I need to find. I love it. I am so glad that Google is investing in Thailand and doing this. http://tatnewsthai.org/newsdetail.php?newsID=2374&NEWS=1

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    OK, you know I love burgers, but I also love Dim Sum. I have been to several places in Bangkok but my favorite is in Central World. There is usually a wait to get in but it is worth it if you like Chinese food. The boys and I went yesterday and had a nice meal. It was at least my 10th visit there. Each time, the food is great, the prices are reasonable and the service is fast and good. I love being able to watch through the windows as they make all the food. There is an army of chefs and workers preparing the dishes. My favorite is the Red Bean as it is a bit sweet, but the bf says he doesn't like to sleep with me the night after I eat that. LOL We did…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    What are your plans for the weekend? Me: going to Siam Paragon for lunch, going to see a movie later, headed to Hero on Sunday.

  10. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I am not sure whether this is more appropriate in this Forum or the Gay Asia Forum. But since it has references to Thailand, I’ll place it here and the mods can move it if they so wish. The other day, a friend and I, both long time Asia residents, were discussing where and when we’d had our most exciting sexual encounters in the region. Having lived for some time in The Philippines and had a couple of Filipino boyfriends, he waxed lyrical about that country, although a few encounters with a guy in Hong Kong also ranked high on his list. I have lived for long periods in Hong Kong, Tokyo and now Bangkok, although my work has provided me with the extreme good fortune…

    • 7 replies
    • 5k views
  11. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Anyone know what has happened to Le Café Siam? This popular French/Thai restaurant in an old-style Thai house at the other end of Soi Sribumphen from the Malaysia and Ibis hotels was mid-price range, but always good for a special occasion. Taking a Thai friend for dinner there last night, I was surprised to see it closed with a "House For Rent" sign outside. I assume it must have ‘died’. With rain threatening, we turned around back to Sathorn Soi 1 to try Pandanus. Old Bangkok hands will know that this was part of the original – and by me, much lamented – Babylon sauna (now vastly enlarged and located further down that soi). It has been a Thai/European fusion restaura…

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I usually go to Hero every weekend as I am never disappointed. A friend who is visiting Bangkok suggested that I try Fan Club Massage off of Soi Convent. I remember going there once a few years back but he said he has had 3 guys in the last few weeks and all 3 excellent. Anyone else like Fan Club? Recommend it?

    • 16 replies
    • 6.8k views
  13. The man who allegedly murdered Charles Jones in Thailand was a Talented Mr Ripley-type figure who preyed on gay tourists for cash, a close friend of the Kiwi said. Thai police yesterday arrested a 22-year-old Syrian named "Mohammed" for the brutal stabbing of Jones in the resort of Pattaya. Police found $40,000 in cash, as well as Jones' laptop, mobile phones and his watch when they arrested Mohammed. Stuart Yeatman, who discovered Jones' body, said the Syrian national had completely changed his appearance since the murder, cutting his hair and buying new clothes. Yeatman described him as a "professional thief" who befriended tourists before…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.4k views
  14. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    some guys prefer masculine boys, I found this nice video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxB-t4rDLKo&feature=related

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Le Meridien on Suriwong (close to the Tawana Ramada) have a special promotion for dinner in their Coffee Shop 'Latest Recipe'. An excellent buffet is offered for just Bt. 500++ available every night. I was there last night with a friend, and we were both impressed.

    • 4 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you are in Bangkok on Sept 1, drop by the Balcony at 10PM to see Toi perform. I have seen him many times in Pattaya and really enjoyed the show!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    Fresh from the Boat ! Mussels Festival at Casa Pascal Indulge in Slurf Mussels as much as you can for 390 Baht Mussels Seaman style Stewed with white Wine, Garlic, Onions, Herbs or Mussels in Butter Cream Sauce In a Lemon flavored Butter Cream Sauce with fresh Herbs The Mussels are served with French Fries and Bread Basket Available only on Friday, September 2. Saturday, September 3. Upon reservation only ! Please call Kim 081 983 41 82 or Pascal 085 992 04 82.

  18. Started by floridarob,

    Has anyone been to Chakran sauna? I've been to Babylon a couple of times this trip and just too many westerners for me, I would like to try this other sauna but don't want to go all the way there if it's not worth the trip, so any input?

    • 6 replies
    • 3.4k views
  19. We are trying to compile a comprehensive list of websites about Thailand. If you can add any to the below, it would be appreciated! Site about Gay Thailand: http://gaythailand.com http://dragoncastle.net/ http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/ http://www.baht-stop.com/ http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/ http://www.gaytingtong.com/ http://www.stickyrice.ws/ http://www.pgreport.com/ http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/ http://www.bontong.com/GayChiangmai.html http://theladyboyforums.com http://gaybuttonthai.com http://thaiboy.net/ http://www.tmmsociety.net http://www.loongmax.com/ http://www.ninem.co.cc/ http://www.siamboy.com/ http://www.thailan…

    • 65 replies
    • 18.9k views
  20. Just curious to see where the majority of members live or spend most of their time. I have really enjoyed my time in Bangkok but it is coming to an end next month and I'm headed back to USA and South America. I know I'll return again soon but have not yet decided on my next long stay destination in Thailand. Where do you stay? Why?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  21. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    IF you were booking an up market hotel in bkk , would you use the hotels own site or one of the discount sites , such as agoda etc

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Two articles about Suvarnabhumi in the media this morning

    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
  23. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    New video Happy Boy Bar, soi Yensabai http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJAtnleMjBw

    • 3 replies
    • 3k views
  24. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR36_wsWdkE

    • 2 replies
    • 3.8k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Our of curiosity, do you tip taxi drivers in Bangkok for a short in town trip? If so, what do you tip? Do you think Thais tip taxi drivers?

    • 18 replies
    • 4.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.