Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I love the direct flight but the seats are not as comfortable as Delta or American. I am not sure why they don't lay all the way back. It is disappointing when you think you will have a great and comfortable flight and end up with a bad seat. Delta is far superior IMHO. Are other airlines more comfortable as well? I also had the lobster for the main course and got seafood poisoning. I went to the toilet at least 50 times during the flight (thus why I named this shitty). The flight attendants were nice and sweet but I was not a happy camper. Upon arriving in LA, I knew I could not make another flight so I got a porter to help me get my bags to a local hotel. …

    • 27 replies
    • 5.3k views
  2. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Pictures of Tarzan Party Eros Boy Bar. http://erosboybar.com/tarzan-party/

  3. Started by MrBill,

    This really isn't a LOS topic, but since Gay Romeo is often discussed in this forum. I recently received an email from an enterprising escort reportedly from the Philippines. His email of services offered was as follows... HI I'M LEO 19 YEARS OLD FROM PHILIPPINES,IN MANILA... A YOUNG HANDSOME GUY AND CUTE...AN ESCORT AND A TRAVEL GUIDE AROUND MANILA ... services offered...a young handsome cute guy...interested to suck and be fuck... ESCORT OR SERVICE GUIDANCE FOR FUN AND MORE... -FUN AND SAFE PLAY -CAN BE A TOUR GUIDE IN PLACES THAT U WANTED TO GO LIKE BARS,DISCO BARS, DANCE BAR, -TRAVEL WHAT EVER YOU LIKE TO GO AROUND PHILIPPINES.. FUCKING POSITIONS:…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.6k views
  4. Started by MrBill,

    Tonight I was watching a meaningless preseason American football game that became even more meaningless due to a long rain delay. So I decided to check out some of my "Favorites" links to see if they were all still working. I wandered on to Rentboy.com and decided to check out the Thailand escorts. They list 84 male escorts in Thailand, all in BKK. To my amazement, the majority were young muscular Chinese guys. Phone numbers appeared to be located within Thailand (+86), languages spoken are listed as English and Mandarin, and many of the boys had email addresses and web links to www.chinagayescort.com. The rates listed are pretty high - $200 - $250 USD - I assume per hour…

    • 11 replies
    • 10.5k views
  5. Guest Motel69
    Started by Guest Motel69,

    I love the gay life of big cities. And I used to really love that of Bangkok. But for me, the city's nightlife has drastically deteriorated over the past two years. Perhaps that's not fair. It's really DJ Station, which used to be such a wild place, that has taken a big tumble. I haven't had any fun in there since 2008. And now it looks like G.O.D. is closed. So this New Year's I'm gonna give Cambodia a try. A straight coworker just got back (from Siem Reap) and raved about it. Plus, there's always buzz about Cambodia on sites like stickmanbangkok.com My inclination is to head to Phnom Penh. It's the bigger city, so it must have better gay nightlife, right? But lo…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Friday September 23 , Tarzan Night, Eros Boy Bar. Come have fun, as the bar will look like a jungle, and the boys think they are Tarzan

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  7. Guest HeyGay
    Started by Guest HeyGay,

    Please will you consider supporting this petition to the British government, many expats around the world urgently need your support. Also Please send this to any one you know who can sign it also. Dear Friend In the past some of you will already have received requests from me to sign petitions seeking parity of pension payments to UK citizens living abroad in countries where the UK has not paid them the annual increase in state pensions. We now have the opportunity to get the matter debated in the House of Commons. If you would care to sign the petition scroll down; if you wish to see the justification (again?) read on: Pensioners living in EC countries a…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. I have never had a problem with Thai Airway in the USA paying for extra luggage via Credit Card. I seem to remember once having an issue in Thailand paying for excess and they required cash. As I am traveling with 5 extra bags that I'll have to pay for, does anyone know if they take credit cards at the new airport for extra bags?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  9. Guest asianmusclefan
    Started by Guest asianmusclefan,

    Anybody been to Tawan recently? With the Ootober bodybuilding comp coming up, the guys should be pumped! Ten was looking good a few weeks back - he's been lifting heavy in the gym and packed on some serious beef - big wide lats coming down to a tight waist - wow!! Anybody off'd Ten recently at Tawan? Last time I off'd Ten he was a heavy top - given the gear he'll be doing at the moment, he should be dynamite in bed!! Any feedback welcome Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    I'm 67 and lived for 66 years au natural. This year I got an infection and went to see a doctor here in Bangkok. He advised circumcision and did a "partial" cut. It is shorter but still covers most of the glans. Just interested in the others on this forum.

    • 9 replies
    • 5k views
  11. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Have you noticed that many Thai men are getting fatter? Especially very young male children? I started coming to Thailand about 10 years ago and at that time was impressed with how few Thai people were overweight. Now, there are many who are plain fat. Young male children seem to be on the rise in a serious way. Wonder if is all the fast food or do parents not understand the problems this can cause. This is not a good omen for this country.

    • 26 replies
    • 5.9k views
  12. Guest ChaseLB
    Started by Guest ChaseLB,

    Just heard about this. Not sure if it will be of interest to anybody but it's free. English Premier League Football / Soccer Predictions 2011 and 2012 As some of you may know the English Premier League has just kicked off again, that

    • 20 replies
    • 5.4k views
  13. Proud 66 Massage I have been going to Proud for a few months. I love the place. The boys are cute and nice and give great massages. It is not a gay massage place but one with gay boys as well as ladies. They offer regular massages for a very low price. They have an open room that you can get leg massages, etc. Most of the boy are very good at giving "special massages" and the rates are up to you depending on the price you set for the boys. They do have closed rooms upstairs for a good massage. It is not a place where you have a shower in your room like Hero but it is very clean and very well run. If you leave Soi Twilight and are walking toward T…

  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There was an article in the Bangkok Post yesterday about what looks like an interesting Journey of the Buddha Exhibition of Buddha Statues and Imagery. It's organised by King Power which in its wisdom has decided to charge farang Bt. 200 whereas Thais only pay Bt. 100. I am well aware that there is a double pricing policy at places like National Parks and so on. That's a different issue, as far as I am concerned. This one concerns a huge company which rips tourists off with outrageous prices at Suvarnabhumi and then charges them double to get in to see an Exhibition which should be of interest to many. The Exhibition is on at the VR Museum in the Crown Atrium of …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.8k views
  15. Guest Simon208
    Started by Guest Simon208,

    Hi I have had the pleasure of going to Thailand and more specifically Bangkok (silom) and Phuket (patong) a 3 occasions in the past few years. I have enjoyed each trip. I hope to go on holiday in the middle of October, but this is my dilema When I go to Bangkok I stay in the same hotel in Silom...this I have no probelm with but end up walking up and down the same streets, going to the Irish bar near the Skytrain or a steakhouse bar call Roadhouse.. In Phuket...I have sat in Connect a few times and walk around the shopping centre. I could do these things in any major city without crossing the world. I do enjoy a good massage and sex. My question…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Started by floridarob,

    I have been looking for good Pizza in BKK and thought maybe I found it last night and called Ronny's Pizza for delivery but the sauce was horrible (pizza was big like NYC 439baht) Anyone have recommendations?

    • 13 replies
    • 4.3k views
  17. Just curious what your biggest deal breakers are when you find that special guy that you want to spend a long time with.

    • 14 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Air Asia is having another

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Guest Yaya
    Started by Guest Yaya,

    Hello everyone.... Sa's birthday party last night was great. We have made a little slide show of the party pics. Go to website...... www.yaya-sunee.com .......and on homepage on the left you will find a picture of Sa holding his birthday cake. Youtube link is below this picture. Hope you enjoy. Yaya

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. I am on my last week of fun activity in gay Bangkok and trying to make the rounds. Last night we went to X boys and Dream Boys. I had fun in both places. X Boys had a nice group of boys but they were more on the fem side for me. I did enjoy the nice fresh faces and the atmosphere. More smiles in this bar than any others I have been to in recent days. Dream Boys was fun and the show was enjoyable. There were at least 150 people present for the show. At 300 baht a drink, you add that up. We went for the early show. I found a handsome lad I liked and had him over for a drink. His English was OK but his listening skills were much better than his speaking abi…

  21. Guest anonone
    Started by Guest anonone,

    Hope someone can help me out with some information on Ko Samet / Ko Samed (not sure of the preferred spelling). I will be back in Pattaya the end of September and thinking about taking my Thai friend to Ko Samet for a night, maybe two. Enjoy some great beach time and check out someplace different than Pattaya / Jomtien. Most importantly, anyone have recommendations for a place to stay on the island? This is more of a splurge thing. Looking for someplace upscale, air-conditioned a must, nice quality room, great location, etc. I prefer to support gay run businesses, but I haven't found any hotels on Ko Samed marketed as "gay owned" etc. Is there much of …

  22. Guest Hayjon
    Started by Guest Hayjon,

    Which are the best places to go in Bangkok where they have more mature- type masseurs, who can give a genuinely good massage - preferably gay, but not necessarily. I've often wondered what happens to them when they get to age 50 or 60, but can still give good service? There must be some around somewhere. I prefer older types who know what they are doing.

    • 4 replies
    • 6.8k views
  23. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    September 6, Happy Boy Bar Birthday party Happy Boy Bar is celebrating peter's Birthday. Peter still in Canada but the boys want to have fun. You are all invited to come to Happy Boys Bar September 6, 8 PM till late Snacks, birthday cake Soft drinks, beer, wine and some whiskeys 75 baht in apriciating the low season customers. Happy Boys Bar, soi Yensabai http://happyboysbar.net/special-events/ Happy Times are waiting for you!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  24. Guest joseph44
    Started by Guest joseph44,

    After a long period of time I gathered all the power and guts I could find and did some bar-browsing during a weekend. GUY at Walking Street: No longer an 'open' beer bar. A curtain is placed to withdraw the view from the street; obviously too many homophobic passers-by. Just a few boys in just jeans which is often better than just briefs or boxers. Happy Place: A nice equipped go-go bar with nice equipped boys. Not really my thing, but overall: a good place to enjoy. BoysBoysBoys: Refurbished and the smell was if we entered the Dow Chemical plant; awfull. Just a few boys on stage and hardly any customers. The refurbishment looks nice and fresh. Toy Boys: …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  25. Started by PattayaMale,

    Now that you have spent a few months in Bangkok, how does it compare, in your opinion, to Pattaya? If you HAD to choose one over the other, where would you stay and why? Hope it is ok with you if I ask this on the forum. I think others would be interested too.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.