Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Are we surprised? Today the Appeals Court overturned the guilty verdict against Thaksin's ex-wife in the Ratchadapisek land case. So she has been acquitted and will not go to jail. Anyone be surprised if Thaksin and Pojaman now remarry??? The divorce was always seen as a political ploy. Meanwhile, Thaksin (
-
I think many of us had rather assumed that a Pheu Tai victory in the recent election would be virtually a red shirt victory. Yet, I think I am right in saying not one of the new cabinet ministers comes from the red shirt faction, and the leader of the red shirts has been voicing her displeasure over this. An exiled red shirt leader has also come out against recent comments from a new Minister who seems to have suggested that the controversial lese majeste law might even be strengthened under Pheu Thai. Does this mean we are likely to see a resurgence of the red shirt movement? No doubt they will be pleased at the moves to ease Thaksin senior's travel restrictions, and…
-
Sexuality meets globalisation _ Thais are getting involved in more international relationships but the dynamics are changing The face of Thai sexuality is changing in small fault lines that may soon represent a seismic shift in the way the Land of Smiles is viewed. While the perception of international relationships here in some Western eyes may be of older, overweight, oversexed tourists trawling bars for Thai partners, the post-Vietnam era cliche of American servicemen on R&R is being challenged by and is also accelerating new trends. The sexualisation of Thais in foreign eyes has had an effect on international partnerships, as Thais try to distance…
-
CNN has a great piece on places that are great to see but few rarely see. I can count only 2. You? http://www.cnngo.com...een-asia-040355 1. Hoh Xil, Tibet 2. An Bang Beach, Vietnam 3. Shodoshima, Japan 4. The Wild Wall, China 5. Garden of Dreams, Nepal 6. Ratu Boko, Indonesia 7. Rua da Tercena, Macau 8. Koh Kood, Thailand 9. Haedong Yonggung Temple, South Korea 10. Shandur Polo Tournament, Pakistan 11. Sea Urchin farm, Hong Kong 12. Miho Museum, Japan 13. Terelj National Park, Mongolia 14. Haputale, Sri Lanka 15. Hai Ba Trung district, Vietnam 16. Kota Gede, Indonesia 17. Kranji farms, Singapore 18. Pekan, Malaysia 19. Serosugil, South Korea …
-
Maggs Restaurant on Thepasit Road will be moving a few blocks east around October 1. The new location will be a double shop house and air conditioned I was told by one of the waiters while I was eating there tonight.
-
Tonight August 12 is thong night at Eros boy Bar Come check out the cute boys in Eros in sunee plazaa
-
Teusdays and Fridays are Thong Night's At Eros Boy Bar. Come and enjoy the cute boys in Eros Boy Bar. http://erosboybar.com/Eros
-
New website for Eros Boy Bar, new website adress. Eros Boy bar has reworked its website. Please check it out. Eros Boy Bar, a fun place for all!!!!! http://erosboybar.com/
-
- 38 replies
- 7.3k views
-
-
Birthday Party at Eros Thursday August 18, 2011. Everyone invited to help Waiter Auwang and Dancer Beer celebrate their birthday Thursday August 18. Food, Balloons, Birthday cake and fun for everyone. 8PM till Late
-
Yesterday I got mugged and robbed, pushed of the motorbike and also beaten by 5 guys. I know who it is (one of them), but of course there is no proof what so ever. Anybody any idea's how I should proceed with this. I can get a copy of the ID of the one I know. Get the police involded or not? What is the use of going to the police, because there is little they can do, since how to proof it was him. For the record, this was a personal attack not random.
-
- 12 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
On my next trip , due to arrival time, i will have to recheck my luggage on to my bangkok air flt, Never having done this before , is the departure floor above the arrival floor or below it
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
There are many on this board that seem to believe that ladyboys are not gay. The thread has been evident in the one about Obsessions bar. Do you think that ladyboys are gay? Do you think that men who have sex with ladyboys are gay? Please explain why you have come to believe this.
-
Welcome to LookmeSpa.com. For those who love a massage or need to relax after a hard working day. Lookme Spa pleasure to welcome you in a friendly price, excellent and superior services. Lookme Spa focuses on service quality, cleanliness and friendliness of our staff members. Lookme Spa hope to receive a warm welcome from you all as well. For Khun Lookme who loves to massage a lot. Khun Lookme got a lot of massage experiences from various spas. Khun Lookme found out that some times luxury spas with good services are often come up with expensive cost, some spas charge a lot but the services are so normal. Those spas who offers inexpensive cost might cast with a bad imp…
-
I loved this hamburger joint. Also, if you have not read it, this month they will give us all 20 percent off. Print out the flyer and go if you are in Bangkok. It is really a great burger and a nice place to visit! http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7220-bangkoks-best-burgers/
-
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
-
today is Mother's Day in Thailand and the Bangkok Post in the Life section had a special feature on three films dedicated to "brave mothers" - their #1 choice was Rak Haeng Siam. as much as I love the film and think Sinjai Plengpanich is a great actress and plays a great role, the role she plays is a middle class teacher from a Catholic family with an alcoholic husband, a disappearing daughter and a possibly gay son! is this the new archetypal Thai mum? the scene in the movie where they are decorating the Christmas tree and Tong (Mario) puts the "boy" doll on the tree rather than the "girl" doll and the mother (Sinjai) sighs then smiles bravely is a classic, and…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Ok, I understand that most on this Board are much smarter than I am when it comes to international finances. So please keep your answer simple if you can. S&P downgrades the USA credit rating. Interest rates are suppose to go up. So doesn't Wall Street banks win again? Who gets the extra money in interest?
-
Are there are gay bars in the Thonglor area of Bangkok? I ask because I went there the other night and really liked the area. There were several massage places I saw with sexy boys and I know they would do private. I was curious if there were any gay bars in this area? discos? gogo? anything? On another note, does anyone live in this area? Lived there before? What do you think?
-
- 3 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
YAYA Bar will be closed Friday night, 12 August Boys on holiday!! and mother needs a night off also!! Will reopen Saturday night, 13 August.
-
As far as possible, you can have one ID and password for all the sites where security would not be an issue. Then have a system for the more secure sites. Actually, I think the Firefox X-marks add in has the facility to store passwords for selected sites, although at the moment I just use X-marks for bookmark synchronisation.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
We are pleased to report the following breakdown of the funds raised by TAKE CARE!! at the CORNER BAR fundraiser on Monday evening 8 August 2011: -- RECEIPTS FROM AUCTION (TAKE CARE!!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I suppose this is kindof linked to the password issue, but tonight i have a totally new problem - to me, at least. About an hour ago, I sent an email to a friend from my main hotmail account (I have 2). I'll call this account No. 1. For a couple of weeks or more, I have been unable to sign off on both No. 1 and No. 2 hotmail accounts. I always get a message asking me to do something or close the browser window. So I'd do the latter. Tonight, within minutes of closing the window, I tried to get on to msn. Not possible. No. 1 account blocked by Windows! No specific reason given. I go through various pages to try to find out how to get help. One page comes up giving th…
-
Is there an internet radio that plays Thai music; maybe some folk music? Thanks!
-
- 4 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
We've just had a long thread with photos of lady boys, which was popular with the members who like that & might just remind a few to visit the bar. Now would any of the gogo bars like to post pictures of their male boys?
-
I almost missed this letter to The Nation yesterday. It’s a plea from a Bangkok resident (who really does seem to be Thai and not a farang with a Thai pseudonym) for the new government to cease the practice of its predecessors by relegating MPs they don’t know where to place in the Cabinet to the Culture Ministry. In other words, don’t give deadbeats a post that should go to someone “with at least a cultural background” and who speaks reasonably good English so as to help project Thailand’s contemporary and artistic image to the world. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2011/08/08/opinion/Culture-Ministry-is-important-too-30162200.html Having a couple of Thai fr…
-
PATTAYA PLAYERS IS SEARCHING FOR VENUES TO HOST OUR CHRISTMAS PANTO! If you know of a venue that might be interested in hosting one of our evenings, please get back to us as soon as possible. This year, we will be putting on a 1-hour Panto production entitled "Cinderella" -- complete with songs, improvisation, scripted story (especially tailored for Pattaya) and fantastic costumes and props! The dates available for performances are: Friday, November 25, 2011, Saturday, November 26, 2011, Friday, December 2, 2011, Saturday, December 3, 2011, Friday, December 9, 2011, Saturday, December 10, 2011. There will also be a matinee performance (oriented more towards childr…