Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Moses,

    Few months ago Google had start the new social network (like Facebook) and named it Google+ It got 10 000 000 users just in 16 days (comp: Facebook got 10KK users in 852 days). Google+ seems to be very nice instrument for socializing, networking and for to expanding circles of friends. It can be useful not only for personal purpose but for to support communities, web and local business as well. To join Google+ you have to have invitation (as it is beta now). As a beta-tester I can invite you to Google+. To join Google+ you have to have gmail account first. If you are interesting to join Google+ please use this link PS: I have limited q-ty of i…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  2. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Don't know what is going on but the traffic in Bangkok has been much worse in the last two weeks. Many roads are blocked up for longer periods of time all week.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  3. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    At the Sunee Plaza CORNER BAR fundraiser for TAKE CARE!! http://www.takecarepattaya.com on Monday August 8th, 8pm >>> 1/3 auction proceeds to TAKE CARE!!, 2/3 to owner of object. Full 200 baht admission goes to TAKE CARE!! includes food and 1 bar pour drink. Entertainment by the B-Boyz and, of course, the legendary TAKE CARE!! lucky draw with loads of prizes from many venues around town. You can view the auction items at: http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/jomtienbob/ LIST OF AUCTION ITEMS LOT # TITLE

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    For all our friends wishing to take part in Monday night's Auction, we wish to let you know that the auction will begin at 8pm. There will be an early viewing for auction items, also on Monday, from 5pm until 8pm for those wishing to inspect the available items.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  5. Baan Saladaeng Saladaeng Road, Soi 3 Silom, Bangkok 10500 Phone:+66 (0)2 6363038 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7237-gay-bangkok-hotel-baan-saladaeng/#entry51554 Babylon Sauna Bed and 34 Soi Nandha, South Sathon Road Soi 1, Bangkok 10120 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5935-babylon-sauna-bed-and-breakfast/ BBB Inn Guesthouse 918 Rama 4 Road Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7190-bangkok-gay-hotel-bbb-inn/#entry51253 Malaysia Hotel 54 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama 4 road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Tel: +66 2 679 7127 thru 36 Fax: +66 2 287 1457 http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5933-malaysia-hote…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  6. We have tried to consolidate the Bangkok City Guide Area on the website. We have now moved this over to the forums as we believe that forum participants best know the area and when something has closed. The old Bangkok Gay Guide area had many old listings that were closed or changed names. We hope we are able to do a better job at keeping this organized. The Bangkok City Guide for Gay Thailand is located at the top of the screen by hitting City Guide. http://www.gaythailand.com/index.php?file=city_guides&gCityID=1&gCatID= We have finished the hotel area of this section. http://www.gaythailand.com/index.php?file=city_guides_listing&gCityID=1&…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Guest JamesBarnes
    Started by Guest JamesBarnes,

    I have to first be clear, though not a thorough Luddite, I do admit that levers and pulleys make more sense to me than bits and bytes. The internet and all its wonders remain a complete mystery to me, even though I cannot imagine life without it. My job would seem impossible, remembering that when I first started out as a writer, prints ran off hot metal and manuscripts were typed on an Olivetti and sent parcel post to nicotine stained editors who were soaked in single malt whisky. Busyness normally overrides my wonder at all the progress but I had some news yesterday that has caused me to stop and sniff the digital roses. The latest Google analytics report on tr…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Eros boys, variety of underwear for the boys. In Eros boys Bar we like variety; we have four sets of uniforms for the boys to wear. Sunday : Briefs Monday : Trunks Tuesday : Thongs Wednesday : Briefs Thursday : Trunks Friday : Thongs Saturday : White underwear. When you ask the boys, they will call briefs underwear, trunks boxers and thongs G- strings.

  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    It’s been tried before – and hasn't worked for long. Now, according to an article in The Nation today headed “Sharing Confidences in Bed”, the Bed Supperclub on Sukhumvit Soi 11 is once again trying out a special gay night on Sundays. With the title "Confidential Sunday", it was launched last Sunday and, according to the article, it is to be a weekly event. However, when you check the Bed Supperclub’s website, there’s nothing about it happening this coming Sunday! I believe there is more information and photos from the launch party on its Facebook page (which I cannot check as I am not a Facebook member.) The Nation says Not being a clubber, quite what “entry w…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Guest buckbee
    Started by Guest buckbee,

    Ive lived here before for about 12 years and just came back after being away for 4 years. I missed Thailand so much and am just so happy to be back. The people are just so happy, friendly and sincere, not like Western countries. Isarn people are the best people in the world

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    90% of the motorbike drivers in Thailand have no regard for their own safety, the safety of other people and they are a hazard to other motorist. I realize that generalizations are, at best, not good but in this case I think I am being generous with that percentage. Today, on my way back from the immigration office in Bangkok one tried to squeeze between my truck and another truck and hit my car. He then had the audacity to demand that I give him 5000 baht for what he said was damage to his bike. I literally yelled at him "Go fuck yourself". The Thai man in the other truck also screamed some things in Thai at him and I don't think the words were kind even though I co…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    You have heard me talk of my bf for many years. I thought some like like to see a photo of him. Here he is! Maybe others can add photos of their Special Boy?

    • 12 replies
    • 11.2k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    First, there are several options for visa runs in Bangkok. Many of them leave after 9:00 AM and that puts the return at rush hour. I wanted to avoid this so I choose Jack Golf Visa. I sent an e-mail and got a confirmation immediately. I told them I didn't want to go on a day with the van but wanted the bus as it would be more comfortable. They said today was the day for the bus but normally every M, W, F they have full bus. It was full again today. You must get there by 4:40 AM. They leave from Sukhumvit Soi 12 in front of the 7-11 and in the same plaza as the old B and N. They take your passport, have you sign some papers and tell you to get on the …

    • 9 replies
    • 4.4k views
  14. While I love a nice afternoon at Hero (even though I can't find the guy Kjun recommended me to see), Bangkok is truly a world class city with so many things going on every month. Here are just a few: 1. James Blunt Some Kind of Trouble Live in Bangkok This is a unique opportunity for Thai music fans to experience the magnificent songcraft of one of today

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. Guest Pourhouse_Jomtien
    Started by Guest Pourhouse_Jomtien,

    The Pour House is pleased to announce that our resident musician, Pole Panta, will now be performing nightly from 8pm - 10pm! Come out and hear one of Pattaya's best vocalist/guitarists as he plays great tunes by the Bee Gees, The Beatles, The Eagles and many more. No Cover Charge - Regular Drink Prices - No Hassle Staff The Pour House is Located in the Heart of Jomtien Complex across from Ganymede Residence

    • 0 replies
    • 995 views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Rather than tag this on to Michael's thread, here's some information on a couple of fantastic events after August. But if you want to see them, you'll have to book tickets this week! Looking forward to September, there is the Bangkok International Dance and Music Festival. My biggest gripe with this annual event is that all the best seats are reserved for sponsors, and if there is an event you really want to see, you are usually stuck with seats at the side or the back. But this year there is one ‘must see’ event – the return of the world famous Mariinsky Ballet. This is better-known to us older ones as the Kirov Ballet, the name it assumed under the Soviet regime…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    August 12th is a very special day for the people of Thailand! H.M. The Queen

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There are reports on various internet sites today about a Boeing 737 belonging to the Royal Thai Airforce being impounded at Munich airport. It seems that a German tribunal awarded a German investor more than

    • 14 replies
    • 4k views
  19. Started by daddydawg,

    Just received this copy of Jim's Obit from his sister. Thought some might like to see. Great pic of Jim in his younger days. According to his sister, almost all of his adult life he sported a beard until he retired and started to coming to Thailand.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  20. Guest Eros
    Started by Guest Eros,

    Happy Boy Bar Celebrate Sam

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  21. Started by floridarob,

    I'm off to Bangkok on Monday for 2 months.... Haven't been there in 6 years, I hope I get use to the weak dollar Anything I should be aware of that has changed much? I guess it's nice to be fresh meat but I don't like when people think they can take advantage because they think you are new though,lol I've been hanging mostly in Central America, Cuba and Brasil but have been in the mood for Thai food and some good massages! Mike, Hope I get to see you ;-)

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    This device looks amazing. I have not seen it in person but I am interested. Has anyone used it? Bought it? Any info would be appreciated. http://www.engadget....xy-s-ii-review/ http://reviews.cnet....eview-50002442/

    • 23 replies
    • 5.1k views
  23. Guest mgluyas
    Started by Guest mgluyas,

    Hi guys; Have been to Pattaya before, now looking at Bali, can anyone give me info on places and bars, and prices for guys. Also tried link in Forum. There has been no activity for over a year. Can anyone suggest a site similar to this? I found this invaluable on my first trip. Thanks Michael

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  24. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I'd like to put in a plug for Mr. Toom. I once again used his service last week from Pattaya to my home in central BKK. The driver was on time at the hotel, the car sparkling clean, the driver courteous - the price? Bt. 1,200 door-to-door, which includes the expressway tolls. Considering these are over Bt.100, it's cheaper than most taxis going in the other direction. Anyway, my problem with taxis is the lack of seat belts in the back. I have used Mr. Toom's service a few times in the last 3 years and always been satisfied. His number is 081 482 7148. He does airport pick-ups but I'm sorry I do not know the price.

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Seems a THAI 777 aircraft flew way too low when approaching Melbourne airport on July 24th. http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/thai-airways-plane-flew-too-low-over-melbourne-says-australian-transport-safety-bureau/story-e6frfq80-1226102765073 Does this mean THAI will now be grounded in Australia? Tiger Airways had all its flights grounded after two aircraft were found to have breached the safe altitude limits during June? But then since only one aircraft was involved, perhaps it means only half of THAI

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.